CaRWash RP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Dutchie, Aug 19, 2006.

1. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

"Well it's not that he likes me more than you so, let's tell him together. Anyway it won't be good for him. Specially knowing that Josh did it. Please, I'd like to ask him about cal first. Maybe he knows something."

"Hey, Ryan. Do you know anything about Cal? where did she go after the funeral?" Delko is worried about her, now with Josh free again, bad things could happen.

Ryan explains Delko, what happened. Then he asks about Josh.

"Well, we got news, Ryan, bad news."

2. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Ryan finally sees Delko and Tripp coming at him. He's expecting good news. All the evidence they have on him not to mention the way he tried to flee from them at the funeral. He walks up to them," what's up guys?"

He looks at their faces fearing something went wrong.

"Hey, Ryan. Do you know anything about Cal? where did she go after the funeral?" Delko Asks him and he's not about to tell them what happened, not the truth.

"um I drove her and Natalia home and I haven't talk to her since. She seemed upset but I'm sure she'll be fine. What's up with Josh? You guys have him in holding or what?" He asks hoping his gut feeling isn't right. But then Delko tells him they have bad news.
    "Like what? What bad news?" He asks crossing his arms preparing for anything.

3. CalleighWolfe

"Ryan, we had to free Josh. He had an alibi, and we, well Tripp could confirmed his story. I'm really sorry. We'll keep on trying, we know what he did."

{Sorry for the "shortness" of this post, but I don't have anything else to say :p}

4. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Ryan grabs his head,” what? Are you kidding me? An alibi, he has an alibi? No way is this happening. Come on how did you two manage to screw this up? An alibi, what about all the evidence we have against him? What about him fleeing from you guys at the funeral? Doesn’t that mean anything? “

He paces back and forth breathing hard.” I got taken off this case and I thought for sure you guys….could nail this bastard. Now what are you going to do?” He asks glaring at them.

5. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

{sorry Sue, not really what we had planned but this came to me.}

"What happened?" Calleigh showed up next to them, looking at all of them at a time. "Yes, I am here too, yes. I wanted to know what Josh said. Now what happened here, why are you pacing around like...well I don't know, and why are you two looking so defeated?"

They try to break the news to her and once they do, her eyes widen in shock.

"What? He's out? He's free, he just walked away? Doesn't it count what he did to me? If you can't take him down for murder just yet, you can at least take him down for abuse. Look at me."

The bruises on her face and arms are clearly visible. She rolls up her sleave to reveal more bruising on her upper arm. She looks at Eric and Frank, then settles her eyes on Ryan, trying to get him to look at her.

6. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Ryan is pissed pacing around. He can’t believe Josh is a free man after everything he has done. He’s single handedly ruined his life. He killed his friend, ruined his friendship with Boa and ruined everything with him and Calleigh. His life was a disaster now thanks to a murderer who was free. He’s pacing around trying to think of what to say next. He feels bad for lashing out at Delko and Tripp. Deep down he knew it wasn’t their fault but he had to blame someone. He had to yell at someone. Then he’s startled by the sound of Calleigh’s voice next to him. Just what he needed now round two with her. He avoids looking at her. She’s showing her bruises and he’s tempted to look but he knows that will only make him angrier. Then he feels her eyes upon him. He glances over at her, seeing the bruises.

He looks at Delko and Tripp,” ok now tell me you can’t bring him in for that.”

He looks back at Calleigh,” but are you willing to press charges against him. I mean he is your boyfriend or is he?” He knew that was mean and he has no idea why he said it.

OK Ryan's just being a dick now..sry.

7. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Calleigh knew how he had meant that, but she didn't take it the wrong way. "For all I care, he is no longer my boyfriend. Though I'm gonna have to tell him that sooner or later, 'cause he won't understand himself." She sighs. "If this will help you to bring him down, I will press charges. I don't want a murderer on the loose, even if it's my not-ex-yet boyfriend. He killed a man and he should pay for it. And these bruises are going to take a while to heal as well."

8. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

He rolls his eyes,” good, I'm glad to hear you’re not going to protect anymore." He bites his tongue.

“What the hell is wrong with you Wolfe? Do you want her to hate you more?" He asks himself.

He looks at Delko and Tripp," so can you guys arrest him on this or will he have an alibi?" Now he was pushing his luck.He looks at them blankly waiting for a response.

He is pissed and needs to hit something,” I’ll be in the locker room if you need me.”

He walks away from them before he can say anymore damaging words to them. He gets into the locker room and it’s empty. He slams his fist against his locker a few times picturing Josh’s face on it. He pulls out his gun and sits down to clean it.” Come on pull your self together.” He mutters to himself.

9. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Calleigh watches him leave with her mouth hanging open. What was wrong with this guy? She looks at Delko and Tripp and follows him into the locker room, hearing the last punch he gave against his locker. She opened the door and saw him sitting on the bench, playing with...no, cleaning his gun. An OCD tick she knew of. She sat down next to him.

"Hey...it's going to be okay Ryan." She said calmly. "They'll get him. And no, I'm not protecting him anymore, he doesn't deserve it. I've been acting like a bitch lately, to you and Natalia, and you both deserve my apologies. So hereby: I'm sorry. This whole thing has pushed us apart. And I don't want us to drift apart." She looks at him.

10. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

He hears the door open and glances up seeing Calleigh coming towards him." oh great here it comes. I deserve anything she says to me."

She sits down next to him telling him it's going to be ok and they'll get him and then apologized to him. His heart is racing then it skips a few beats hearing her say she doesn't want them to drift apart.

He rubs hard on his gun," I'm sorry Cal, I'm loosing it. My mind is just gone I'm so upset I can't even think straight. I blamed Frank and Delko for messing this up. I know it's not their fault. What is wrong with me? I'm going to H telling him I need some time off. I can't work like this. I was thinking about taking a trip home to visit my family, it's been a long time."

He looks in the chambers of his gun,” I’m afraid if they don’t get him I might do something stupid.” He couldn’t believe he just told her that. Before how close they were he wouldn’t have thought twice about telling her his feelings, but now everything is different.
    “I didn’t mean that.” He stands up,” I have to go.” He gets up to put his gun away

11. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

"No, no, no, no, don't run away from me now." She stands up as well. "I don't want us to drift apart, and running away will make us drift apart. Please...trust me again like you did before. I understand you feel this way, Marc was your best friend. But don't do something stupid, think about what will happen to your family, your friends if you kill him. You'll end up in jail, how will that help us? It won't. Ryan I need you to think about this. Maybe you do need some time off...I mean only if you want to but this won't help anyone. And certainly not yourself. You won't feel better after killing him, believe me. Just trust me again..."

12. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

He places his gun back in its case in his locker. She stands up to him telling him to trust her again and not to do anything stupid. He knows she's right. Killing him won't help anything and it will just make him as bad of a person as Josh is.

He turns to her looking into her eyes melting in his place," don't worry Cal I'm not going to do anything stupid. I'm not a murderer I won't stoop to his level.” He puts his head down,” I want thing to be the way they were with us. I need that and I need you to trust me too. I think I am going to get some time off and go away. I can't be around here knowing he's free. I'll be ok and you be careful too. I don't trust this guy I know he's going to hurt you if you give him that chance."

13. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Calleigh smiled. "But I'm not gonna give him that chance." She walked up to Ryan and placed her hand on his shoulder. "Ask Horatio for your time off then. Go visit your family, say hi to your niece from me. I don't think the rest of your family knows me. Whatever you do, don't break that promise. Don't get on his level. I trust you again. Do you trust me?"

14. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

He feels her hand on his shoulder and he wants to grab her in his arms, but he knows better. He ruined that chance with Boa and now he's just happy she trusts him and wants to be friends again.

”I’m glad you won’t give him a chance and I am going to get some time to clear my head. I’ll make sure I tell her you said hi. She’s going to be excited to see me, it’s been too long. Don’t worry about me I’m not going to do anything stupid. Yes I’ve done some stupid things in the past” He says rolling his eyes,” but I’m not going to mess up my whole life over his worthless ass. He’ll get what’s coming to him. I’m sure Delko and Tripp will nail him.” He looks into her eyes,” I do trust you and I’m glad you trust me.” He gives her a weak smile. He wants to hug her but he can't bring himself to touching her." I'll see you later Cal." He walks away feeling much better.

15. CalleighWolfe

Delko didn't have the chance to say anything. He talked to Frank, he and his men has a very hard thing to do: catch Josh, now will be more difficult than before, he's aware of what's going on.