CaRWash RP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Dutchie, Aug 19, 2006.

1. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

(just to complement it ^^)
    Frank watched Calleigh go after Ryan. He felt disheartened further by Ryans reaction, though it was expected. After all they had let a killer free...It was going to be harder than ever to put him away for it, but they were going to put him away for it. Justice would be served. Frank sighed. This day couldn't get any worse...

2. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Ryan is heading down the hall in search of a few people. One he needs to find H and see if he can get some time off. He's sure he'll understand. He also has some unfinished business with Delko and Tripp. He can't believe the way he lashed out at them. He looks up and sees Delko standing by the elevator.

He runs up to him," Delko I need to talk to you a minute."

3. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

"You wanna talk to me? About what? What did I screw up now?"

Delko was very angry at Ryan. He and Tripp had done a good job, but what could they do about the alibi?

"Ryan, you know what? you can go away, I don't have anything to tell you, I'm on this case, I shouldn't be talking to you."

4. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Ryan puts his hands up defensively," Listen I'm not here to yell at you I'm here to...apologize ok. I was wrong, I know you and Frank did nothing wrong. I was just upset and I wasn't thinking clearly. Now I am and I just wanted to let you know it. I'm sorry." He rubs his sore redden knuckles." I took my anger out on the locker." He gives him a silly grin.” Are we cool now?”

5. CalleighWolfe

"I took my anger out on the locker?", this guy is weird, thinks Delko.

Delko rolls his eyes a little, well WTF, he's my partner "We aren't cool yet. Wolfe you should take it easy. But that's ok, forget about that. We need to calm down, I've been thinking about Cal. What if this guys tries to hurt her again???"

6. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

{Meanwhile}

Josh is getting out of the lab to the car thats is waithing for him because his car is messed up.

The person in the car is not so great looking guy and josh nows he has to keep him as his friend. Espacialy if he wanna go on with the plans the made..

"hi, thanks for picking me up" Josh tells hem when he greets.."So we are still going on with the plan" the other man says. " O yes we just have to waith for one of them to come out" And meanwhile the drive away to get the stuff ready for the "PLANS" the have made..

{in Joshs mind}
    I dont know if im doing write with this maybe i dont have to do this and thake for just one time the info they need and go behind bars.. NO, a other voice is yelling at him, no no you dont your going to stick with the deal we made and get them back for wath the did al those years to you..
    This other voice in his head is making him scared but also stronger.

He is the only one who nows his secret and he was ready to talk about it with Calleigh but after killing Mark he cant anymore and he is back at the start.. She made him better but now he is the same jackass as his one dad, the ONE person he hates the most of this world.

(Sorry girls, but i had to put a twisted thing into Josh not that he is walking away for the murder but he is just grazy and grazy scary murderer.. you all have think of him that he is really grazy).

7. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

jumping in here Nathalie, good one. I like you making him crazy for real,brilliant. Insanity defense, but it's not going to work....hehe

Ryan crosses his arms," I'm calmed down Delko. Now about Cal I don't know, this has got me really messed up. I'm going to ask H for some personal time off, so you'll have to look after Cal. I’m to the point where I know I can’t handle it anymore. I’m sure she’ll be fine with you guys.”

8. CalleighWolfe

"Wow, take care of Cal, that'll be a pleasure, maybe I could..." thinks Delko.

"Of course we will, She'll be ok with us. Don't worry. But first I have to find her."

9. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

"You found her." Calleigh smiled and suddenly showed up next to them. "What? I have feet too you know?" She crossed her arms. "So I'm suddenly the little girl that needs protection, eh? It's like a change of guards here, 'I am leaving so you have to take care of her.'" She smiled, letting them know she was joking with them. Inside, she was glad the boys cared. "Did you see Horatio yet? Did he give you the time off?" She asked Ryan.

{I will go look for my Horatio.}

10. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Ryan looks over at her seeing the bruises on her getting darker already. His stomach flops at the thought of what that guy did to her," no, not yet. I just found Delko I'm not sure if H is still here. Has anyone seen him today?"

11. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

"Eh...no, to be honest, when I got in all I saw were you two and Tripp." She notices him looking at her, and wonders why he's looking like that. He's not looking her in her eyes, but just aside of it...then she realizes he's looking at the bruise on her face and she brings her hand up to it, touching it. It feels sore and kinda hurts, but she bites her lip and pretends she doesn't feel anything. She quickly lets her arm down. "Well anyway, I'm sure Horatio is here, he always is." She tries to cover up, knowing inside that it won't work, and they'll...or he'll notice anyway.

12. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Ryan can’t stand seeing Calleigh like this. He knows she’s in pain, physically and emotionally. He wants to take her and hold her in his arms but he knows he can’t. He gets the urge to leave he just can’t be near her anymore.

” Well I’m going to look for H. If anyone sees him could you tell him I need to talk to him?” He glances at her,” I need to look into making reservations for my flight.”

He turns his attention to Delko,” good luck with the case, I’m sure you and Frank will serve justice. Hey are we cool now?” He adds with a touch of sarcasms.

13. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

Frank turned around the corridor and saw Ryan, Calleigh and Eric. They were smiling. He hated it when the team were at each others throats, seeing them resolve it had made him feel better. He walked over to Calleigh and caught them just vefore they split off. Apologising for interupting them he continued ' I just need a word with Cal, i have some papers she needs to sign so we can get Josh on assualt charges' He watched for a reaction from either Calleigh or Ryan. He was dreading what Ryan was going to say because of his outburst previously. He turned to study his face...waiting for a reply from either of them.

14. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Ryan reaches out and pats his back," hey I want to apologize for earlier. I was out of line saying what I said to you and Delko. I know you guys didn't screw up it wasn't your fault he got off. I'm sorry big guy." He extends his hand," am I still your little buddy?" He asks with a chuckle.

15. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

Frank looks up surprised...' yeah..course...you'll always be my little buddy. Can't get rid of you that easily can we.' he smirked. 'I'm osrry we couldn't get Josh then. But hopefull we'll be able to get him once Cale signs the papers. We will work on him from there. One step at a time.' He glanced at Ryan and smiled in reply to his smile. Frank turned to Calleigh . 'About them papers, i just need you to sign the bottom and inital the page, and we'll go from there...'