CaRWash RP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Dutchie, Aug 19, 2006.

1. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

A smile lightens Calleigh's face as she sees Ryan and Frank joking over each other. Then Frank turns to her, telling her she just needs to sign the papers. "Well okay then, let's do it." She looks back at Ryan and smiled. She knew he was glad she was doing this, this would be the first step to bringing Josh down for Marc's murder. Nodding slightly, she followed Frank into his office and signed the papers. "There you go. Go get him." She smiled again and turned to walk back into the hallway, the smile still on her face.

2. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Ryan stands out in the hall waiting for them to finish. When they come back out of his office Ryan is happy to know she did this, it’s a huge step in taking Josh down. At least he knows soon he’ll be behind bars and not on the streets a free man. He also doesn’t have to worry about Calleigh being safe if he’s locked up.

He looks around at all of them,” so what’s next? Can you arrest now? If you do he’s not going to be able to wiggle out of it right?” He asks wanting to know before he goes further with his plans of leaving.

3. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

"Of course we're good, what else can I do?" says Delko joking.

"Well I think that's up to Frank and his men. But you can be sure that we'll do everything that is in our hands to catch him"

4. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Ryan is feeling good about this. He knows that soon Josh will be behind bars where he belongs. He lets out a sigh of relief," well I have confidence in you guys. I know you'll get him for Marc's murder. I'm going to look for H, if anyones sees him tell him I need to talk to him. I'll see you all later."

He glances at Cal before turning and walking down the hall.

5. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

Back at the lab.....

Stetler's walking through the lab with a face of thunder, and he was on a mission to bring this lab to its knees.
    But first he needs to find a certain Mr Wolfe.

(glad to be back guys)

6. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Ryan's walking down the hall feeling a little better about the whole Josh situation since Calleigh agreed to press charges. The evidence against him should have been enough to lock him up and throw away the key, but no. Unfortunately Ryan has seen too many people get away with murder because of lack of evidence or some technicality and he's hoping it doesn't happen again. He’s trying to have faith in his co worker and the system.

He looks up and sees Stetler in front of him,” Oh great just what I need now, Stetler in my face. Please just don’t say my name. Let me walk on by.” He says to himself trying to pass him not making eye contact.

7. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Glad you're back too! You're not gonna find Ryan though :p

Calleigh smiles at him as Ryan walks away. "Well guys, it's time for me to get home too. I'll see you tomorrow." She takes off walking down the hall but sees Stetler coming her way with a face that doesn't predict much good. "Rick. You don't look very happy today. Can I help you?"

8. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

Frank took the newly signed paper and walked out the room. ' We got him now Delko, he can't get out of this one... Im going to go down to PD ans see if i can get a couple of officers then go down and arrest him asap...'Frank looked at Eric. ' You coming??'

9. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

"Yes as matter of fact you can, i wasnt going to start with you first but since you offered then i have no other reason not to procide would you please follow me to my office, what i would like to discuss we cant talk about it here, so please follow me". :D

10. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

Josh is nowing that they can still arest him but he has his plan and is waithing for Calleigh to come home. He is save for a while he is at a place the dont accept him to be..

But the waiting makes him so angry and confussed because the voice in his head is yelling at him what he have to do and if he do it it will mean that more people will die, he cant he have to restist this voice.

"No im not going to kill agian, in now way" "yes you are, no im not" And its going like that for hours now he is getting grazy.. He need his pills or do something.. He has to do it he cant resist it any longer.

Come Calleigh come home i have a pressend for you he thinks and for you to Ryan if you come with her.. You both will be so suprised, paradise birds.. He is so pissed of of the fact Calleigh hugged him.. He is still angry on that he really loves her.. She is his.. And she will always be dead or alive the voice in his had tells him....

And there he is still waiting..
    Losing his mind..

11. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

{woot for Nathalie, another briljant part! Great!} {GAH Sue I didn't see you posted as Ryan before I replied to Stetler...though this might be good for me.}

Calleigh follows Stetler into his office, but sees Ryan passing, not making eye contact with Stetler. Seeing Stetler said he wasn't planning on starting with her, Calleigh had this feeling Stetler wanted to talk to Ryan as well. She made eye contact with him and gave him a look. A look that said 'watch out, he's out for you too'. A weak smile and she walked into Stetler's office, crossing her arms, waiting for him to start.

12. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

" Calleigh am going to cut to the chase no more playing game or somebody else is going to get hurt, and right now your loverboy Mr Wolfe is the next on Josh Carter's list after the little show they pulled at the funeral yesterday evening. And if he's not carefully he may be looking at a law suite for assulting an officer, but right now we cant contain him which mean Ryan and You are in more danger than we thought. Calleigh i know everybody hates me and i really dont care but like it or not we have to work together on this".

" so are you willing to file charges for physical assult on Josh Carter or where you just trying something there with the make up"

13. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

"Make-up?" Calleigh felt the anger inside her rise. "Does this look like make-up to you? Would I go to the trouble of putting blue make-up on my entire body? How crazy do you think I am? These are real bruises, and I already filed charges again Josh in case you were interested. I want you to stay out of my business, this has nothing to do with you." Calleigh turned and walked to the door, turning around at the last moment.

"Oh, and Ryan is NOT my loverboy."

Then she walked out, and there was nothing left of the happy smile that had brightened her face just minutes ago.

{she might need some comforting, lol.}

14. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Ryan saw Calleigh get taken into Stetlers office and knew it wasn't a good thing. He walked up and down the hall in search of H while thinking about what was going on inside that room. He decides he can't leave without finding out from Calleigh what Stetler wanted with her. He sees her come out looking quite upset. He walks down the hall towards her then calls out her name," Calleigh, hey wait up."

OK the carwash was on the 2nd page..wwwaaaa what happened? It died so now i'm giving it cpr..can someone else help me? NIKKI......

15. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

{*jumps in and gives mouth-to-mouth* Someone take over chest compressions!}

Calleigh walks away from Stetler's office in fury. She was so mad at that guy. The things he dared to say to her...about her and Ryan...Then she hears the last mentioned calling her name. She turns around much faster then she wanted, resulting in her head starting to spin. She grabs the wall trying to get herself to remain standing and places her other hand on her head, trying to get the room to stop spinning.