CaRWash RP

Hey Dutchie your back...YAY. Hey Ryan has been known in here to forget about people..SO lets take a vote..should he forget about Boa and leave her? PM me the answer, even the peeps just reading this.. really do it. Then I'll post my part....

Frank took one look at Josh and sneared in disgust. ' 'Bout time he got his cumupunce eh Delko.' He walked Josh over to the waiting cop car. ' Mind your head when you get in' Frank pushed Josh in and Josh hit his head on the top of the car door ' I told you to mind your head...' He slamed the door and walked around to the front of the car. Opening the front door he sat behind the wheel. 'Coming Delko? Or does the Royal ass in the back, who decided to start a fight with a cop at a cops funeral want another way to proove how stupid he is?' Grinning Frank put the keys in the ignition and started the car.

“Of course I forgive you Cal. I understand everyone makes mistakes. I’m just glad you didn’t get hurt. If you had went home with him who knows what he would have done to you.”
He pulls her into his body holding her tight,” I’ll take you home. Everything is going to be fine. Delko and Tripp will get him and he’ll never be able to hurt anyone again.”
He opens his car door for her helping her in the front seat. He runs to the other side getting in quickly. He starts the car up and head towards her house.
He glances over at her seeing she’s still shaking a little. “It’s going to be ok Cal. Do you want me to stay with you until we hear from Delko or Frank?” He asks hoping she will then he won’t be so worried about her.

"I...yeah, well...sure. Please." She closes her eyes trying to think and she knows there's one thing she has to know before she can let him in again. One thing that's been bugging her all along.

"Ryan...how...what did you do with Natalia? I mean on your date? Was it nice? Did you have fun?"

{I wanted to say 'a blast', but that's a Calleigh/Boa cat fight thing. YAY we're moving again!}

Ryan’s driving down the street thinking everything is going to be just fine, but then Calleigh asks him about something that he was hoping would never come up. What happened with him and Natalia? His eyes get huge and his heart stops beating for a second.
” Um we had a good time the concert was great, really loud and it was packed. You know just like when we went to concerts together. Afterwards I took her home and …um nothing....nothing happened I just left.” He hates lying to her but he just didn't want her to know what an idiot he was. He didn’t want her thinking he was just like all the other men out there.
Then it hits him,” oh shit I forgot Natalia at the funeral. She asked to go with me and I don’t know I thought it was a good idea.” He glances over at Calleigh who's staring at him.
He turns down the next street heading back to the funeral,” oh I bet she’s going to be mad at me.” He thinks in his head.

Calleigh stares at him though inside she's laughing like crazy. She can't resist and lets out a small chuckle. "You went to the funeral with Natalia and then forget to take her back?" Ryan keeps looking at the road, turning a deep red color. "Hehe, she is going to love you." She said sarcastically, not knowing what a sensitive snare she just touched. "You must really like her to forget to pick her up." Calleigh laughed. "Oh Ryan, you're one of a kind."

{from crying to laughing in about two minutes. Calleigh has some serious mood swings...must be her time of the month :lol:)

He listens to her joke about his relationship with Natalia. She jokes about her loving him and how could he have forgot her. He feels bad for everything. Leaving her behind and sleeping with her. He likes Natalia but he knows he doesn’t love her and what happened shouldn’t have. Now he was going to have to explain to her in privacy about his feelings and hope she understands. ” Oh God please just let me get through this in one piece.” He doesn’t want to hurt Natalia. She is a victim of his emotions. He looks over at Calleigh happy to see she’s laughing even if it was at his own expense.
He loves seeing her smile.” Yeah, I’m one of a kind all right.” He says sarcastically.
He pulls back into the parking lot of the funeral. He sees Boa standing by the doors looking furious. He parks right by the doors and gets out.
“Natalia I’m so sorry I forgot you. I was just upset with everything and I’m sorry. I’m taking Cal home too.” He points to her as she gets out of the car.

As Ryan and Calleigh talked in private, Natalia went to the front of the church and watched as Calleigh and Ryan talked. She saw Ryan pull Calleigh into a hug and just held her. She sat down on the steps and felt like she wanted the ground to open up and swallow her. Ryan loves me. Not Calleigh. She kept repeating that over and over in her head. She thought of the other night, and knew she had to be right. She had the most amazing time, and she was sure Ryan felt the same way. She was starting to believe it, but then Calleigh and Ryan got into the car and drove away. She stood up looking at the car getting further and further out of sight. She was speachless. Where the hell are they going? She saw the car drive away until she couldn't see it anymore. Suddenly she sees it coming back and Ryan pulls up to the steps. He and Calleigh get out of car as Ryan apologizes. "What the hell were you thinking!? You left without me!" She was fuming and so hurt. "Didn't last night mean anything to you? I had the best time of my life that night. I thought you felt the same. That night you said you loved me.. You said it first, Ryan! I-I just can't believe this."

Calleigh's smile fades from her face as she sees Natalia's angry face and she hears about Ryan telling her he loved her. She turns to him. "You said WHAT?!" Her eyes seemed to spit fire just like her voice. "You said you loved HER? Last night? Meant something to you? You SLEPT with her? You actually SLEPT with her and LIED to me? What the hell is this? I...forget about taking me home, I'm gonna walk."

Ryan stands in shock listening to Boa go off on him. Then she says he told her he loves her and said it first,” Oh man I was really hoping I wasn’t right about that.” Then she asks if last night meant nothing.
” Oh no, no, no she didn’t just say that.” His mind screams at him.
He looks over at Calleigh’s reaction to it. It wasn’t good. He looks at Boa,” oh how do I get out of this?” He asks himself knowing he doesn’t know the answer.
He looks at Boa swallowing down a lump,” Natalia I’m sorry can we talk about this later?”
But then Calleigh snaps on him. "You said WHAT?!" Her eyes seemed to spit fire just like her voice. "You said you loved HER? Last night? Meant something to you? You SLEPT with her? You actually SLEPT with her and LIED to me? What the hell is this? I...forget about taking me home, I'm gonna walk."
He turns back to Calleigh,” I…I ..Cal I.” She starts to walk away saying she’s walking home. He runs after her jumping in front of her,” you can’t walk home. Do you know how far of a walk that is? Please Cal I’m sorry I….I didn’t ….I’m sorry. Please let me take you home and we can talk about this then.

He jumps in front of her and tells her not to go. "I know what long a walk it is, that's why I'm doing it. Goodbye Ryan." She starts walking again but then turns back, looking directly at them both.

"Fine, you know what, knock yourself out, drive me home, but don't even think about talking about anything, there's nothing to talk about. And you, Natalia, see, I was right about the two times doing the same guy, so I'm probably right about you still being the mole. Have fun playing all this through to your friends at FBI."

She sits back in the car waiting for the rest to get in.

He watches as Calleigh walks back to his car and gets in. Then he looks at Boa still standing in her spot fuming.
He walks over to her,” I’m sorry Natalia. I’ll take you home and we’ll talk later.”
He looks into her eyes seeing pain and anger. “Natalia I really didn’t mean to hurt you….I was ….I was emotional and well the wine didn’t help.”
He sees more anger building as he tries to explain. “Let me just get you home.”

Natalia has just about had it. Ryan left her at the funeral that she didn't want to go with in the begginning, to take Calleigh home. Then Calleigh started acting like she was the victim and Ryan bought it. He ran after her, once more leaving Natalia by herself. When Calleigh finally got in the car he goes back over to Natalia. He tells her that the only reason he stayed the night was because he was emotional and drunk. "Are you joking?! Your telling me this NOW! So, this whole time, what was I? Your back up, just because Calleigh was off sleeping with a rapist? I can't believe you.. Oh and thats nice," her eyes started watering as she said the sentance, "you only slept with me because you were drunk!! I just can't believe this. I can't believe you!" He tells her he's sorry and tells her to get into the car. Well, he was trying to tell her get in the car, but Natalia slapped him half way through the sentence. "Damn right im getting in the car! You better take me home. I don't EVER want to see you again. I hope your happy. Now look what you have. Nothing. You could have had everything, but you blew it. This conversation is over." She stoms off and gets into the car, leaving Ryan holding his face.

He no sooner gets his last sentence out and Boa starts yelling at him. Asking if he was joking that the only reason he slept with her was because he was emotional and drunk. It was the truth and he felt bad, really bad but he couldn’t change what happened or why it did. Then she mentions about Calleigh sleeping with a rapist.” Hey now that was uncalled for.” He wants to say but knows better.
He steps closer to her which proves to be a big mistake,” Natalia I’m sorry, please get in the car and let…..” He didn’t see it coming but he felt the pain in his face as her hand slaps him hard stopping him from finishing what he is saying. He grabs his cheek,” ooooww.” Ouch! What hurt more the slap or the words he’s had to listen to from Boa or from Calleigh? She storms off getting into the car. He wasn’t even sure what else she had said to him. He heard her say something about him having nothing now.
She was probably right.” I’ve really messed up. How do I fix this?” He looks up into the sky for the answer. He gets into the car glancing over at Calleigh, she’s staring straight ahead. He thought he could actually see steam coming out of her ears. Then he hears Boa in the back seat still sobbing.
” Who do I take home first?” He starts the car,” the one that slapped me.” He answers his own question in his head. He rubs his face still feeling the stinging of the slap.

POOR RYAN..this has to be the car ride from hell or to hell. Let's hope this car ride ends at the carWash..hehe I made a funny.

{OMG!!! Sorry I have to say this: Poor Ryan :lol: Now he has neither the goat nor the rope like we say in my country: No Boa and No Cal :lol:

BTW, tell me when I can post ;)}

Back