CaRWash RP

"Wha..." She doesn't know what to say. That is a very good question. He doesn't know why he's here or why she's still with him. But it was out of question to discuss this with Natalia around. No way.

She whispers: "We'll talk later, I promise. Now you really have to go see Marc's parents. Do you want me to come with you?"

He wants her with him but then he didn’t. It upset him that she was still with the man who murdered his friend. There was no way he could take her up to Marc’s family knowing this.
He glances at Boa then focuses back to Calleigh,” um no, no I can’t take you up there I’m sorry. I have to do this and I can’t with you. We’ll talk later though, we have to.”
He breaks completely away from her and feels his heart breaking too.

He was listening to what Ryan and Calleigh said and he knows words like that makes him angry and he feels the angryniss go up deep inside him..

Also he is feeling that there are eyes on him and that he has to watch out what he is going to do and where sits and leave and stuf like that.. He knows he is not safe her but before he goes away from the funeral he wants to talk with Calleigh about what just happend between her and Ryan..

"Calleigh can we talk after the funeral?". " I NEED to talk to you about something and it cant waith so if you walk with me after the funeral than thats ok".

(in his toughts)
Im really mad at you Calleigh and i have to be gone before Frank or Eric gets the change to grab me so i have to take her with me to a quit place. And i already know where.

After the little scene likes he see it he walks with Calleigh to a place to sit down and he is wondering what she is thinkin, but he will know it soon, pretty soon..

Natalia expected Ryan to get a little mad about what she said to Calleigh, so when he didn't, she wasn't complaining. It got even better. Calleigh offered to go with Ryan and talk to Marc's family, but he said no. Calleigh looked heart broken as she walked away. That's what I thought, she said to herself. She looks back at Ryan and sees him crying. Thats the second time in what? 2 or 3 days? She sighs and finally breaks the silence, "Calleigh is right." She hated saying that part, "you really do need to go and talk to his parents. I'll come with you." She takes his arm and waits for him to guide her over to Marc's parents. They were on the other side of the room, but Natalia could tell who they were. The mother was sobbing and the father had a blank, almost still-in-shock expression on his face. This is going to be tough.

Frank looked at Delko, waiting patiently, there was no way they were going to move to soon. After all this was a funeral, of a police officer no less. So the upmost care had to be taken,and timing was everything.

They sat down, studying the body language of everyone there, carefull to keep Josh in there line of sight always. They had him now and there was no way on earth they were going to let him go.
'Eyes peeled Delko, we are gunna get this SOB today. Just not yet...'

Calleigh swallowed a lump in her throat when Ryan turned her down to go to Marc's parents, and she knew it was because of Josh. Damn Josh, he was ruining everything. Her life, her love, her...just her.

"Okay." She spoke calmly. "I'll talk to you later then." She turned around, not giving Natalia another look, and walked away. Then Josh walks over to her.

"Calleigh can we talk after the funeral? I NEED to talk to you about something and it can't wait so if you walk with me after the funeral than thats ok."

"Uh...sure, that's okay. We'll just talk outside then." She wants to sit down somewhere but sees there are two places for two left. She sits down in one of the places, next to Eric. Josh looks at Frank and Eric sitting there and sits down on the other side of the path, next to some people she didn't know. Cops, she was guessing. This way, there was one place free next to Josh, and one next to her. She couldn't mind. It's not like she wanted to sit next to Josh anyway.

She watched Ryan and Natalia, who had now reached Marc's parents.

{your turn Sue, or Katie}

Ryan couldn’t believe he said no to Calleigh. Deep down he longed for her to be the one with him today. He needed her but seeing her with Josh destroyed that. As they approach Marc’s family Ryan’s stomach flops. Boa has him by the arm holding on tightly.
He gets up to them and extends his hand to Marc’s father,” hello sir.” He looks into his eyes,” I’m so sorry Mr. Jones.”
Mr. Jones shakes his hand,” little Ryan Wolfe, oh it’s good to see you son.” He grabs Ryan in a hug and Ryan’s tears fall into his chest,” it’s ok Ryan I know this wasn’t your fault. Marc was doing his job just like you were doing yours. When you boys decided to get into law enforcement we all knew this could happen some day. We just prayed it wouldn’t. Hilary, look who finally made his way to us.”
Marc’s mother turns away from some people she is talking to and her eyes fill with tears as she sees Ryan.” Oh little Ryan how are you doing? It’s been so long.”
Ryan hugs her,” I’m doing good Mrs. Jones. I’m so sorry for this.”
She kisses his cheek,” don’t Ryan don’t say that because that just make me more sad.” She takes his hand,” look at you all grown up. You’re such a handsome young man.”
Ryan blushes,” thanks Mrs. Jones. You guys look great too. My parents send their condolences I spoke to them last night.”
She nods,” they stopped by the house the other night before we left. They gave us some pictures of you and Marc as kids. Pictures we have never seen before.”
He looks at her in shock,” they did, oh they didn’t tell me.”
Mr. Jones pats his back,” yes it was great seeing them. They gave us something to give to you too. It’s in the car I’ll give it to you later.”
Ryan’s face goes white,” oh…… ok thanks.”
She looks at Boa,” well I didn’t know you had a girlfriend Ryan. Are you going to introduce us to her?”
Ryan’s eyes get huge and he stutters as he tries to explain their relationship.” Oh her, she’s not my…she’s a friend, a co worker.”
He glances over at Boa and she gives him an evil eye. He forces a smile,” she’s um we’re um…this is Natalia Boa Vista.”
Marc’s mother extends her hand,” hello, it’s nice to meet you Miss Boa Vista? Is that correct?”
As Marc’s mother talks to Boa, Ryan stares at his friend’s lifeless body in the coffin. He couldn’t believe this was happening. He starts thinking back to his childhood memories of them together. How could this have ended so badly? He glances back at Josh sitting in the crowd and his blood boils.

Katie.....

Natalia led Ryan over to the family, since she figured if she didnt, he wouldn't do it himself. Ryan started talking to the family and didn't introduce her. She understood though, considering that she definatly wasn't the most important person at the moment. She wouldn't have cared if Ryan didn't introduce her at all... But he did, and he said they were co-workers.. Do co-workers sleep with eachother? No, they dont. He nervously glanced over to her and she stared at him coldly. She was mad and hurt. Why would he say that? If he had slept with Calleigh, he would probably be dying to tell people that she's his girlfriend. Was he ashamed of her? So many questions were running through Natalia's mind when Marc's mother started talking to her. It wasn't the place or time to talk to Ryan about what he said, so she acted like nothing happened. "So you work with Ryan?" "Yes, I do.. I recently started as a CSI. I used to be a coldcase lab tech." She felt weird talking to Marc's mom about her job, especially when she was holding back her tears as she tried to be polite and talk to her. They finished their coversation and Ryan went back to talking with the parents. I can't believe he said we were co-workers. She sighed as she stared at Ryan and wished she knew what he was thinking.

As Ryan’s mind came back to his surroundings he realizes he’s in trouble with Boa from the look he got from her when he introduced her to Marc’s parents. He didn’t know how
else to do it though. To him she wasn’t his girlfriend, it was a mistake and he just wasn’t able to take care of that yet.
He’s still dazed when Mr. Jones smacks his back,” are you with us Ryan?”

Ryan blinks his eyes realizing he’s being talked to,” um I’m sorry did you say something? I…I wasn’t listening, I’m sorry.”
Mr. Jones pats his back,” it’s ok Ryan we understand we’ve been a little out of it too. I just asked how being a CSI was going? Do you like it? You know Marc kind of wished that he had followed you and chose to become one too. That’s one of the reasons he came back to Miami. He was taking night classes and was going to try to get you to help him get in. But getting a hold of you was kind of hard and he just didn’t have the time with classes and working so many hours.”

Ryan had no idea Marc was taking classes to become a csi. He didn’t mention it the night they met in the bar and talked about the bad cops in the department. Why didn’t he tell him? They use to be best friends and so close. They shared everything and now he died almost a stranger to him.
Ryan glances at his coffin,” I didn’t he was taking classes. When did he do that?”
Mr. Jones smiles,” well he took some classes once he moved back home and he only had a few more forensic classes to take before he thought he would be qualified to be a csi. He looked into it before he moved down. I think he wanted to surprise you once he finished with his degrees.”
Mrs. Jones wipes her eyes,” he only had 2 more classes to go, only 6 weeks and he could have became a csi.” Tears rolls down her face.
Ryan gets a lump in his throat and is sure he’s going to throw up. He swallows hard,” he didn’t tell me.”
Mr. Jones sees the pain in Ryan’s face,” its ok Ryan he wanted to surprise you. He missed you so much when he moved back. He felt so bad, he felt like he abandoned you. He missed his little buddy.”
Tears run down his face,” I didn’t know. I missed him too. Being down here without him was hard but I made the best of it.”
Mr. Jones cracks a smile,” so you like being a csi huh? OH and you two are partners too?” He asks glancing at Boa.”

Ryan nods,” yeah, well kind of. We work in the same lab on the same team, yeah we are.”

Mrs. Jones smiles,” so Ryan are you going to settle down now?”
Ryan’s eyes get huge. “Did she just ask me what I think she’s asking me in front of Boa?" His mouth drops,” ah what? I mean no, I haven’t thought about that.” He stutters out quickly.

Mr. Jones laughs,” sweetheart you just put little Ryan on the spot here, shame on you.”

Mrs. Jones frowns,” I’m sorry Ryan it’s just that we had hoped that Marc would have settled down and got married by now and gave us some grandchildren. I so wanted a grandchild and now it’s never going to happen. He ‘s gone and he was my only child.” She breaks down crying and runs to the bathroom.
Mr. Jones wipes his eyes,” I’m sorry. I need to check on her.”
He runs after her and Ryan takes off through the crowd quickly leaving Boa standing alone. He’s heading for the doors, he needs air before he passes out.

Natalia stands beside Ryan, not saying a word as she sees everyone fall apart. This was just as bad as her mothers funeral. She didn't handle these things well. She understood what Ryan was going through. He ran outside leaving her in the middle of the room, well, it was more like hell. It was quiet, but you you could hear the often sounds of people sobbing in the background. The memories of her mothers funeral came flooding back. Tears started forming in her eyes. She tried to hold them in but she couldn't anymore. People probably thought she was crying because of Marc, but she didn't even know him. She ran out through the front doors, forgeting Ryan was out there. He was standing against the wall, his face wet with tears. Just the same as hers. She saw him, but didn't realize who he was. Everything was a blur from her tears. She wiped her eyes, and remember he ran out just some minutes before. "Ryan?"

Ryan makes it outside just in time. His head is spinning and his stomach is churning. He didn't think he was going to make it through this. He couldn't go back in there with Marc's family. It tore him up inside seeing their pain. He stands up against the wall for support breathing in and out trying to keep from passing out. He hears a woman sobbing near him then hears her call his name. He is shocked to see its Boa. He looks over at her completely in tears falling apart. He couldn’t believe she was crying so hard over his friend’s death.

“She cares so much about me that this is hurting her too. Man what am I going to do?” The thought runs through his head.

He walks over to her,” Natalia are you ok? I had no idea that you cared this much about me that it’s hurting you.” He puts his arm around her,” Thank you for being here for me.”

After Natalia gets outside, Ryan sees her crying also. She thought for sure he would either be confused or think shes crying because of the co-worker thing. But no, he thinks she's crying because of Marc's death. He comes over to her and wraps her in his arms. "I'm not crying because of-" She was about to pull out of his arms and tell him she was crying because of a different reason, but she could hear and feel him sobbing while holding her. She sighed as she realized how mean she was being. He was probably just confused. Of course he loves her. He probably just didn't want to get into details with the parents. It's not the place or time. Luckily, Ryan was too busy crying to hear her start her sentance. "I'm so sorry Ryan. I had no idea it was going to be so hard for you." If she was going to cry, she'd might as well pretend it's tears for Ryan. After all... They love eachother.

[*Ahem* So Boa thinks :devil:]

He wipes his eyes and gives her a tissue from his pocket,” here I knew I was going to need a lot of these. I’ll share with you.” She wipes her eyes trying to fix her eyeliner and hoping it wasn’t smeared all over her face. She asks about it and he grins," it’s a little smeared but you still look great." He tells her with a relaxed smile. “I’m ready to go back inside and get this over with. Are you ready to go in too?”

With everything going on Natalia forgot about her makeup. He laughs a bit and hands her a tissue. "Thanks. Atleast I made you laugh." She smiled back at him. She wipes her eyes and tries her best to get it off. "Is it gone?" He tells her she looks great and she blushes. "Thanks." Then he wants to go back inside. She takes a deep breathe and nods. "I'm ready." They walk back inside together and Natalia feels the tears coming back, but then she looks at Ryan and he makes her feel alot better. Come on Natalia. You can do this.

They get back inside and Ryan sees Marc's parents are back up by his coffin. He closes his eyes trying to compose himself. "I can do this." He looks at Boa who still looks like she's about to come undone." Do you want to go check your makeup? I'll be up by....up there." He points at the coffin. Natalia takes her chance to go check her makeup and Ryan makes his way back up by Marc’s family.

OK now we're ready for Cal and Josh....I think.

Back