Carmine-What is Cessau?

owlki said:

The problem is that this doesn't stop me from staring at that black screen reading 'Ceesau coming soon' every single day... :lol: I know, I need a life...

Yeah, another one having the same problem :lol: I think I won't give up the hope that the site will be online befor march 18th :rolleyes:

You can buy it from their website when it goes live. I think the band said it would be available to everyone through their site (and the actual site doing the sales, CDBaby).

Maybe I'm late or something, but I just checked cdbaby.com and they have a profile page up now, which wasn't there a couple days ago. Looks like you can order now and have it sent to you when it comes out.

The only thing is, is that cdbaby looks REALLY sketchy to me for some reason. Maybe I'm just being sensitive about it, but I'm not entirely sure I trust it. Has anyone ordered from them before?

I haven't ordered from them before but I know others who have and haven't had any problems.

ETA: There are sample clips of all the songs if you want to check them out and apparently the mp3 version of the EP is already available which I found out when I tried to order it and it worked, lol!

Last edited:
CD baby is a distributor and is quite safe and reliable. "The Longest Word" is so amazing that I think they may have their first hit song in the bag. Our boy is so complex and deep. The Ceesau thing has such meaning for him.

"The longest word" is really amazing, I agree with you.
So they will publish certain songs with video clip and all that stuff?

Wow! I have to agree too - it's good, really, really actively good as opposed to something which is okay but sung by a hot guy so I'll put up with it anyway.

"The longest word" is really amazing, I agree with you.
So they will publish certain songs with video clip and all that stuff?

That's the one AJ loves!

"How Do You Feel" definitely has grown on me. At first I was so-so about it, but I definitely like it more now.

I just listened to the clip of "Longest Word" on CDBaby...not bad! It is catchy. I really like the music.

Here's the direct link to their CDBaby page so you guys can see it/order if you want. You can listen to clips of the songs on it, and pretty long ones--more than the 30 seconds where you're like, "Do I like it or not?" and then the clip is over. :lol:

So far, the songs are pretty catchy! Being a total pop girl, I admit, I love that. I want to be able to remember a song after I hear it. The music is really great, and Carmine's vocals are impressive. It's hard rock, but less so than I expected from the first song.

I'd also like to see the lyrics...I wonder if they're included with the CD?

The music is really great, and Carmine's vocals are impressive.

He can really sing, better than I would ever have thought from that old rapping stuff he had over at his website. One thing that's really sweet is that the blurb up at CD Baby about the band makes no mention of 'TV Star Carmine Giovinazzo' - he's just one of the band who clearly wants to be judged by his music alone and not because he's a TV actor. Bonus points to Carmine for that.

I'm still a little worried that CD Baby won't ship to Europe. I'll have to investigate further...

Just listened to the songs clips, and I cannot wait to get this cd. I'm very impressed!

I'm still a little worried that CD Baby won't ship to Europe. I'll have to investigate further...

I checked the Help page over at CD Baby and it says that they do ship internationally. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the link, Top!

I'm listening to the mp3s and I have to admit they're not bad at all. I like the music, and Carmine's voice is better than I expected (*lol* sorry, man, but you can never be sure there's true talent when an actor turns into a singer and vice versa ;) )

Song number 5, "Sunshine" is really good. Maybe because I prefer slower, ballad-like songs.

Back