Carmine-What is Cessau?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Dryan89, May 3, 2006.

1. Dryan89

Dryan89 Prime Suspect

I keep hearing about it. I watched/listened to the trailer and it is amazing. But what is Cessau? What does it mean? Is it a real word, if so what language? I'm soo lost. can some one help me out. :confused:

2. BlueGirl

BlueGirl Coroner

All I know is that he put Ceesau "Life In Balance" in his signatures last year, when he was answering fan-emails.

Noone really knows what it means to him or how he got the idea for that name.

3. MessersTink

MessersTink Victim

This may sound stupid, but when I read Ceesau, I think seesaw, as in child's playground toy. And the whole Life in Balance thing kinda goes along with the whole pricipal of a seesaw...kinda...not really, but you understand...right?? lol

4. ItDBMe

ItDBMe Witness

MessersTink I get what you're saying. I actually thought the same thing when I first saw the trailer thing.

5. GregsAngel

GregsAngel Rookie

:Di saw it to is that him :lol:singing :) sounds great but when is it coming i
    cant wait :D

6. Dryan89

Dryan89 Prime Suspect

Thanks everyone, yeah i'm pretty sure it is him. It sounds like his voice. plus the trailer says "music and lyrics" by Carmine Giovinazzo. (he has got on hellava last name)

7. Dryan89

Dryan89 Prime Suspect

Does anyone know when it is coming out?

8. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Do we even know if it's actually going to be an album?

9. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

I don't exactly see how putting out an album right now would be in his best interests. It's expensive to do that and realistically, I don't see it being a best seller or making the top 100. I know, horrible and ye of little faith. I'm still not 100% sure what it [4th Box or ceesau] is exactly yet either though. I'm hoping it'll be what he said it was supposed to be over a year ago, which was a place to put music, screenplays, writings, etc. That'd be cool.

10. messinwithmesser

messinwithmesser Lab Technician

guess he just wants to show his other interests besides acting....he's so well rounded, sports, music, arts, writing...whatelse can this boy do?!

11. BlueGirl

BlueGirl Coroner

boom I hope you're right. I can only imagine him releasing a single, rather than a whole album right now. He had enough things on his hands with filming CSI:NY, so I don't think he had time for recoring an album. But of course I'd be interested in whatever he's coming up with.

12. Dryan89

Dryan89 Prime Suspect

Yeah he is well rounded. And that place to put screenplays, music ect. would be awesome. still his music is great and i'd like to hear more of it.

13. bettine

bettine Dead on Arrival

Could be his production company. Artists and actors develop them to have a company to promote any of their own personal projects and sometimes projects for their friend or other artists.

I've seen it with a lot with independent movie or albums that are released.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

hopefully we'll be seeing more action on his website once this season is over..

15. Dryan89

Dryan89 Prime Suspect

I second that.