Carmine-What is Cessau?

^ I think he could probably take all of us with that grin. I just scrolled back up for another look. I think it's that he looks like a bit of a naughty boy there. He looks ... fun. :devil: :devil: :devil:

tiara4carmine said:
I think it's coz he's leaning back and so the seesaw on his top is more pronounced coz his boobies are sticking out

But am I wrong for noticing the boobies and the sweat stain first? :lol:

It's a cute pic though. :lol:

It's moobs, MOOBS. :lol: :lol: :lol: (I'm so mad at you guys now because now all I can see are his boobs. :eek: :lol: :p)

Kinda hard (no pun intended but if you want it to be) not to notice his man boobs since that damn seesaw is sitting right on them. I bet he made sure they were just right when the photo was taken.

Carmine - "ah, can you wait a minute while I fix my tshirt"

the photographer - "why do you need to fix your shirt?"

Carmine - "so the seesaw is sitting on my boobies better and all the fangirls can see how good they are!"

:rolleyes: yeah, whatever Carmine :lol: :lol: :lol:

As for the sweat stain .... who cares, it's what's in the shirt that matters :devil: :devil: :devil: which is ironic since I've been talking about the damn seesaw :lol: :lol:

Kimmychu said:
It's moobs, MOOBS. :lol: :lol: :lol: (I'm so mad at you guys now because now all I can see are his boobs. :eek: :lol: :p)
His milkshake brings all the girls to the yard...

*ducks for cover*

Top41 said:
But am I wrong for noticing the boobies and the sweat stain first? :lol:

It's a cute pic though. :lol:

:lol: The sweat stain was the first thing I noticed on that picture. Not attractive.

I have to say, I do not think that they look cute or at all attractive in any of these Ceesau pictures that they keep posting. To be honest, I think they would be wise to get some nice promo shots done and give up with the candid/misfit look that they have going on. Or maybe I'm just not a fan of sweaty men smoking... :lol:

Faylinn said:
Kimmychu said:
His milkshake brings all the girls to the yard...

*ducks for cover*

YES!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow, a MySpace bulletin I actually saw this time. Here's the latest posted at 6:47 pm this evening:

Hey Everyone,
Only 21 more days and ERA OF THE EXPOSED hits the street!!!! It's been an exciting time for us! We feel blessed to have all of you with us!!!!

XOXOXOXOX
Ceesau

CEESAU ERA OF THE EXPOSED TUESDAY MARCH 18th @ CEESAU.COM

---
The site still isn't up yet, but I trust they'll get that up soon and get plenty of bandwidth so the fangirls don't crash the thing in their hurry to buy stuff.

Apparently the guys have the same obsession with the exclamation point that fangirls often get. :p And the capslock of doom. ;)

Back