Carmine-What is Cessau?

I don't know if you guys have seen this picture before I found it on myspace.

CarmineMichael.jpg

No I haven't and blimey he looks even more gorgeous. I don't know about the rest of you but these Ceesau promo photographs really push all the right buttons for me.

Thanks althea :thumbsup:

Thank god that they opened it earlier. So it's possible that one of this amazing shirts will be my birthday present :D

Aww, and their news section has a link to the CSI Files AJ Buckley interview, because he mentioned how great the music is! :cool:

I'm sure lots of the ladies will be glad that they can buy a tank rather than those quite shapeless tshirts they are also selling. :lol:

I'm disappointed with the shirts. The site they get their shirts from lists a women's XL as size 8-10, which I wouldn't fit into btw, but the Ceesau shirts only go to a L which is size 6-8. It does such wonders for self esteem when a Men's large might work. And I'm not huge or anything - I mostly have to accomodate my stupid, large chest. I guess "a world in balance" doesn't include anyone who's not thin. :rolleyes:

They're also damn expensive. $35-$40 for a T-shirt, not including shipping? I know I'm cheap, but still. :wtf:

At least a portion of the proceeds go to charity. They get points for that. :thumbsup:

I also wish they'd put the lyrics on their site. I suffer from a horrible case of lyrictosis, so any help I can get is needed. :eek:
[/Ms. Crankypants rant]

The website is cool, as well as the pics. ;) I also liked Carmine's post about Ceesau and the philosophy behind it.

I appreciate that they have tanks for women (and the black one looks especially nice :D) but yeah, the prices are a little too high... good thing our Euro is going strong right now, I'll have to take advantage of that! *lol*

I managed to listen to the rest of the songs and they are really really catchy... "wrote the longest word" is my favourite so far. Might have to order or download when I get some money.

Love the website and the pictures are lovely... the album loaded is a tad odd, but then thats me spending all day workin on my final year project which is a website and wanting to murder everythin. But Carmines explanation about the band is really nice because most band sites you get are done by record companies and made by people who dont know the band with the basics... theres has almost a homely feel to it. *thinks homely isnt the word but its sticking*

Cool that they used the CSI Files interview with AJ! 8)

The t-shirts are a little pricey. That does tend to be what bands charge for t-shirts these days, but it's a lot. I haven't bought a concert t-shirt since...since...Tori Amos's plugged tour for Choirgirl Hotel. It's been a while. :lol:

I do like tank tops though. I might get one of those! I wish they had the logo on them rather than the band name though.

At least the CD is really reasonably priced!

Cool that they used the CSI Files interview with AJ! 8)
That was awesome! Your work is on their site. Woo hoo! :thumbsup:

I do like tank tops though. I might get one of those! I wish they had the logo on them rather than the band name though.
Yeah, I'm torn. I really love the look of the t-shirts with the logo and cool phrase on the back, but any sort of unisex t-shirt just isn't flattering enough that I'd ever wear it. Hello boys, get some damn form fitted girly tees! I wear basic tanks all the time, but they aren't as cool looking as the t-shirts. Dilemma. Dilemma.

Hey, maybe as people get shirts, they can post pics of themselves wearing them in this thread just to show a little love.

^Yeah, I wear t-shirts to bed or to the gym. I don't wear them when I'm going anywhere else. I find I don't even do the t-shirt and jeans thing to go to the grocery store, but hey, I live in L.A. I plead L.A.-ness. :lol:

I wish the tank tops had the same logo as the t-shirts. Though, then again, ladies...the see-saw logo might look funny with, you know, breasts. :lol:

I wish the tank tops had the same logo as the t-shirts. Though, then again, ladies...the see-saw logo might look funny with, you know, breasts. :lol:

It looks funny even on a man with no boobs.

Wait, are moobs technically boobs? :eek: :lol:

Back