Carmine-What is Cessau?

:lol: Proper capitalization and punctuation and spelling are all good things. :cool: I don't mind a few exclamation points--I admit to being guilty of using them myself at times! :eek: :lol:

After reading the interview with AJ, maybe he's the one who wrote the bulletin--he's enough of a fanboy to be all over those exclamation points. :p

Awwww, A.J. says they're awesome! That's really cool. I can't wait to hear this song he's gushing about, "I Wrote the Longest Word."

I'm actually really interested to here there stuff i mean sounds like similar to what i'm into already but all mixed together.

Love AJ's praise for them he was like a fangirl himself.

Isthay isway oremay omfray eirthay yspacemay (sorry if my Pig Latin is wrong :p )

record.png

Somebody is really having fun designing these graphics. :lol:

They'd better get the damn website done then, still waiting on something boys, helloooooo *waves hand* fangirls waiting to see the site.

Maybe they're going to open up the day before hoping to blow us .... away. Or just blow :devil: either way, they'd better do something soon if they expect us all to besiege the site to buy our copies, and they'd better have paypal for all of us poor people overseas. We'll more than likely crash the site with all of us hitting it at once.

Hope they have enough copies :lol:

tiara4carmine said:

... and they'd better have paypal for all of us poor people overseas. We'll more than likely crash the site with all of us hitting it at once.

Hope they have enough copies :lol:

Imagine what would happen if they don't have enough :lol:
But to be honest, there is a chance that it could happen. I'm not sure whether the guys know how many of us are there waiting for a copy...

From what I understand, the site is opening the day the album goes on sale, March 18th.

Top41 said:
From what I understand, the site is opening the day the album goes on sale, March 18th.

Yeah, I understood that too...

The problem is that this doesn't stop me from staring at that black screen reading 'Ceesau coming soon' every single day... :lol: I know, I need a life...

Back