Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: behave!
It's kinda funny when I always say that CSIs are about cases, not personal lives but... I wouldn't mind if they do something "new" with CSINY :p :lol:

I've always been in favor of seeing a little more of the CSIs personal lives, or in some case, personal assets... :lol:

Has anybody here seen "Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss"? Carmine has a small part in it playing a druggy boat captain named Gundy.
It's worth seeing for this scene alone:
Gundy: [playing the guitar and singing] Life's been so empty without one like you. You're gay friend caused some friction, but you don't condem my drug addiction. I want to eat you, I want to taste you, I want to swallow you. She calls herself Georgina. Oh I need her, oh I do. She calls herself Georgina. I need her, I do.
I wish I would have met you just a week ago because I smoked something and what it was I just don't know. And now I'm hearing voices and who they are I haven't found and now that you're hear babe you're the voice I want around. I want to eat you, I want to taste you, I want to swallow you. She calls herself Georgina. I want to eat you I do. She calls herself Georgina, what a name that is...I want to meet you.
It's hillarious! Everytime he sings 'Georgina', Georgiana keeps trying to interupt him and correct him. :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
Also, it's a film in which you get to see some of the, uh, assets that some have mentioned here before. ;)
The CG [un]Official Website has a clip.

^Really? I might have to check out this movie. It seems like he's played some pretty diverse roles. Danny, Thumpy G, a druggie with a guitar... :lol:

So how are Carmine's assets? :lol:

Ok, I'm new here. *waves*
I loooooove Carmine!

I made a community on LiveJournal Carmine Fans, but there aren't a lot of us yet.

I also have a cap of good ol' Thumpy G. I'm working on more since there isn't a good Carmine pic site. I'm working on doing a Carmine cap site. Plus I'm writing a Danny fic and I have RL to worry about.

I would love to see him do a shower scene! :devil: I also wanna see him in uniform at some point.

Well, that's my bit for now. Laters. ;)

Hi Aglarelen! Welcome to the site! :D Your site looks terrific--that is a really sexy picture of Carmine. And I like the screencap of Thumpy G. He looks so different from Danny! :lol:

You might enjoy this interview with Carmine. :)

Welcome Aglarelen !! Welcome to drool over Danny... ahem...I mean welcome to the CSIFiles.com and talkCSI.
You'll love to be here :D

Hello all, I'm new to the boards. The reason why I watch CSI: NY is for Carmine!! There's just something about him! It must be the smile, the hair... I could go on!!:D

~*~NewbieAgent~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back