Carmine Giovinazzo

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Guest, Oct 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dylan

dylan Pathologist

now, what i was wondering about is dannys future. what the hell are they (i mean the writters) gonna do with his character?
    he seems to do a lot of things wrong, get into trouble etc. so i think he has to redeem himself now. but what could he possibly do to make everything right? i just can´t think of anything realistic! a simple appolgy to everyone won´t cut it. ok, a shower scene would do the trick but i´m trying to think realistic .
    anyone have a cristal-ball near by? :D

2. Guest

Guest Guest

That site is so not friendly to my rather slow dial up connection, and neither are video clips. :(

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Don't know if he was stressed but I did think he was rather abrupt and rude to poor Don, especially when Don asked if the stuff on the floor was blood. He was just taking an interest and Danny seemed to give the attitude of 'keep your nose out this is my job'. No wonder Don wasn't all that concerned when Danny almost got hit in the head with that black bag. He was probably standing there thinking 'he deserved that'.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Am I correct in noticing that this thread has more posts than even the Greg and Grissom threads in the regular CSI forum? This place is some kind of machine. :lol:

5. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Lina, I did comparasion. Greg thread started months earlier than this and WHOA this hit the first place in post count :p
    REmember to check this often because these Locker Room Groupies are crazy to post :lol:

6. Khanada

Khanada CSI Level Two

Well, given the writer's talents, I'd say there's probably a dozen things they could think of that we're drawing a blank on. First thing that comes to mind is that Danny gets caught in the middle of crossfire between Tanglewood and Mac & co and has to make a decision. What if he saves Mac's can?

Hmm? If the writers don't use that, I might turn it into a fanfic.

7. KatieHeartsCSI

KatieHeartsCSI Pathologist

Do you think there's gonna be anykind of continuation from last week's episode? Even if it was like 5 minutes. Do hear what else happened to Danny.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Don't wait, write the fanfic already. :) How about Danny not just saving Mac's can but taking a bullet (none fatal of course) for him? Surely Mac can't stay mad at someone who's prepared to risk their life for him?

9. Khanada

Khanada CSI Level Two

Tell you what... I'll write that fanfic if my first one goes over. Number one is waiting on the three day grace period to load (Monday late night) and it's a Danny/Don slash titled Hoop Dreams.

10. lilbluewitch

lilbluewitch Witness

Wow i definately want to read it when ur done, sounds like a keeper!!

11. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

lilbluewitch, how is your fanfic coming along? I have really enjoyed the first four chapters thus far!

I am off to watch on the job once more.... I feel the need for some Danny drama!

12. Guest

Guest Guest

What website is it going up on that it has this 'three day grace period to load'?

Hey lilbluewitch, I seem to remember that your fanfic was left at a cliffhanger in the last chapter. When's the next update? :)

13. lilbluewitch

lilbluewitch Witness

should be another chapter appearing in the next 2 days i've started it but i think it's going to b reasonably long compared to the first 3 ne who

14. Khanada

Khanada CSI Level Two

fanfiction.net

And I know. Tell me about it.

15. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

OK, guys, you're gonna hate me for this, but we've got a mandate to close down all the really, really long character threads. There are a few good reasons for this, so hold your rotten tomatoes for just a moment:

1. Long threads can be intimidating! Sometimes people who would like to talk about Carmine/Danny don't click on the thread or get behind because it's so long.

2. This will encourage a variety of topics about Carmine and Danny--if you've got a general one, start it! Want to talk about a specific aspect of Danny's character or Carmine's art work? Start a thread!

3. Don't worry--we'll still talk about the hotness of Danny--a new Locker Room thread is going to be started shortly.

In the meantime, congrats to all of us! This thread is the longest on the BBS, and that's pretty cool. :cool:

CLOSED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.