Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted by NewbieAgent:
Hello all, I'm new to the boards. The reason why I watch CSI: NY is for Carmine!! There's just something about him! It must be the smile, the hair... I could go on!!:D

~*~NewbieAgent~*~

Welcome to the board, NewbieAgent! Great to have you here! :D

Carmine does seem to have quite a following around here. He does have a gorgeous smile.

Posted by Top41:
Posted by NewbieAgent:
Hello all, I'm new to the boards. The reason why I watch CSI: NY is for Carmine!! There's just something about him! It must be the smile, the hair... I could go on!!:D

~*~NewbieAgent~*~

Welcome to the board, NewbieAgent! Great to have you here! :D

Carmine does seem to have quite a following around here. He does have a gorgeous smile.

*passes a towel to Top41* you know, so drool won't ruin the keyboard ;)

*mops up drool* Thanks, DaWacko! :D Definitely needed that... :lol:

*sigh*

I feel so left out. Totally left out. I havent heard his new york accent! :( He looks hot in the stills captures but..is he much more hotter on screen? :confused: :D

He's totally hot in action. Mmmm, and the accent. The glasses! Science geeks make my knees go weak and on the opening credits when he looks up from the microscope and smiles...*sigh*

he mentioned something about fans on messageboards ..he said they all think hes hot...well he is..*sigh* his best feature is the glasses for sure. and the accent!!! THE ACCENT!! *faints*

I can just picture him sitting at the computer after a hard day at the studio (perhaps lounging in an undershirt and boxers?) reading this board and chuckling at us being all fangirlie.

Mmmm, the accent. The glasses.

Posted by kazzy:
*sigh*
I feel so left out. Totally left out. I havent heard his new york accent! :(
Go to CSI:NY's site on CBS.com. They have video interviews with all the cast online, so you can hear Carmine's accent for yourself! :D

Ok, so I'm another Carmine fan who has signed up to join the fray...and another lit major for that matter.

I have to tell all of you droolers to pony up the cash (I bought it for only $5) to see The Learning Curve. Of course, you have to deal with beautiful Monet Mazur feeling all over our man, but its worth it. Oh, and I saw Fallen Arches too....I'm such a nerd.

Anyone else see them?

-Bekah

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
I can just picture him sitting at the computer after a hard day at the studio (perhaps lounging in an undershirt and boxers?) reading this board and chuckling at us being all fangirlie.

Mmmm, the accent. The glasses.

I'd say... mmm...the glasses, the smile...the whole friggin guy... Heyyy TBonz...when we get drooling smiley here? :D

Posted by rexxy:
I have to tell all of you droolers to pony up the cash (I bought it for only $5) to see The Learning Curve. Of course, you have to deal with beautiful Monet Mazur feeling all over our man, but its worth it. Oh, and I saw Fallen Arches too....I'm such a nerd.

Anyone else see them?

-Bekah
I've seen "The Learning Curve" and "Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss", but I've yet to see "Fallen Arches". Is it any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back