Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen "The Learning Curve" and "Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss", but I've yet to see "Fallen Arches". Is it any good?

It's okay...I found it a little tedious to watch, but for Carmine it is worth it. I don't want to spoil it for you, but it's a pretty bleak movie...it's a gangster kind of film.

-Bekah

Posted by stripforensics:
I can just picture him sitting at the computer after a hard day at the studio (perhaps lounging in an undershirt and boxers?)
That's hott.

that its super hot!!! like my bf....mmmmmmm......Carmine in boxers...only boxers...i cant think about this anymore. its to hot :lol:

^If he is reading this (in boxers or not! :lol: ), hopefully he's still modest enough to blush! :lol:

Welcome to the forum, rexxy! It seems like we have a lot of lit majors here...very cool. :cool:

I saw The Learning Curve, too, and I thought it was pretty good, at least up until the end (at the nightclub--those of you who've seen it will know what I mean), when it just got absurd. Other than that, I did like it.

It seems like the things people like best about Carmine are his accent and the glasses. And his smile--I have to say, that's my favorite thing about him. :D

In one of the other threads, someone mentioned "Shasta McNasty".

Yeah that was me...

I found this old pic on a site from when he was on that show.

Isn't that an unflattering picture!? If you look around for others there are some better ones. There is one with him holding a pair of girl's underwear :lol:

-Bekah

Posted by rexxy:
If you look around for others there are some better ones. There is one with him holding a pair of girl's underwear :lol:

-Bekah
That was the only one I found on Yahoo! Images when I searched for Carmine. You are right though, if you search for "Shasta McNasty", there are alot more of him and the other cast members.

...don't the pictures on these sites of the three guys scream "boy band"!?! :lol: :lol:
Site 1
Site 2 --picture is about half way down the page
Site 3

from the site: "Mark Whalberg was filming "The Italian Job" next door to our stage, and to make a long story short... he insulted our movie. We were not going to be pushed around by Marky Mark so we posted this photograph on Mark Whalberg's trailer. The word was that Whalberg wasn't very happy about this:)"

I totally remember reading/hearing something about that awhile back! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back