Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted by Top41:
Someone pointed out to me that Carmine has been on all three CSI shows.
Yeah, that was me. :D
I wonder if anyone else has been on all three, or if Carmine's the only one?
As far as I know, he's the only one that's been on all three. There's some that have been on two, but so far, I think Carmine holds the record! :)

Posted by ThisIsMe:
Yeah, that was me. :D

:lol: That's right! In the news forum, wasn't it?

As far as I know, he's the only one that's been on all three. There's some that have been on two, but so far, I think Carmine holds the record! :)

I wonder if he'll keep it. It's rare for someone to show up on two of the shows, much less three.

Was just checking out the (Un)Official site and came across the 'Art Work' section (which I take it are his pieces). He's really talented! The one called "St. Louis" is awesome!

^Yeah, he is good. I like Wetherly Drive and Minha Dochina a lot. I wonder if his poetry is any good.

I also wonder what that Fourth Box is going to be.

Posted by Top41:
Posted by ThisIsMe:

I wonder if he'll keep it. It's rare for someone to show up on two of the shows, much less three.
Found someone who tied his record. POST

^Ah, Michael B. Silver has tied the record already, huh? Well, I guess that's bound to happen with so many CSI shows and so many guest stars each week. I imagine Michael and Carmine won't be alone in that for long.

^I gotta say, I'm not usually a big fan of New York accents, but his is kinda sexy.

Ananda interviewed Carmine on yesterday's episode of The Insider and she asked him about his fans...apparently the writers have been telling him, joking with him that on the message boards there are people that talk about how they think he is hot.
hmm...wonder if they've ever been here... :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted by ThisIsMe:
Ananda interviewed Carmine on yesterday's episode of The Insider and she asked him about his fans...apparently the writers have been telling him, joking with him that on the message boards there are people that talk about how they think he is hot.

^:lol: :lol:

Posted by ThisIsMe:

*smirk* I'm sure he got an ego boost from that. Is there anything online (a video or story)? I can never remember The Insider's website.

What else did he have to say?

Posted by Top41:
*smirk* I'm sure he got an ego boost from that. Is there anything online (a video or story)? I can never remember The Insider's website.
Here is the website: The Insider but I don't think they have a video or story up.
What else did he have to say?
It was a really short interview. They gave a little stats sheet about him on the screen, they asked him about the crazy girl fans and the website postings that I mentioned before, got the proper pronunciations of his last name, and he talked about when they went to the city morgue.
That's about it.

^What did he think about all of the internet stuff? I bet visiting the morgue was kind of cool. Was he creeped out by it?

The Insider seems to cover the CSI shows quite a bit. I think both Gary and David C from Miami have been on it. And Melina, too, IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back