Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Yeah, I'm big into structure and organization in literature, too, which is why I like the Victorians so much. They really know how to tell a story, and they put it together so well.

I've read some of Wharton's novels (The House of Mirth, Summer, Ethan Frome) and really liked her.

I've seen some slightly harsh criticism of the NY actors (poor Vanessa's nose, for one!), but nothing really mean, which is good. But yeah...they are a good looking bunch! The more hot guys on a show, the merrier IMO. I'd be game for the drooly smile! :D Just so long as we don't get the vomiting one--I *hate* that smiley!

I've been wanting to read some more of the authors I've studied so far in college but I don't really have time to stray from the required reading for my classes. I guess it's true, get the degree now, learn it later :)

But yeah...they are a good looking bunch! The more hot guys on a show, the merrier IMO.

Hot guys being all scientific? Now that's my idea of quality entertainment :D

^I was the same way in school. I really only had time for the required reading, because there was so much of it! You'll have time after you graduate to catch up. :)

Yeah, sexy science guys are hot. :cool: I just hope that since they went to all of that trouble to introduce the CSI shower in the second episode that Stella isn't the only one we see in it. Surely the boys must need to get the dirt off too... :devil:

You'll have time after you graduate to catch up.

I hope so!

Yeah, sexy science guys are hot. I just hope that since they went to all of that trouble to introduce the CSI shower in the second episode that Stella isn't the only one we see in it. Surely the boys must need to get the dirt off too...

:eek: Episode summary: "After a hard day of dumpster diving for evidence, Danny needs a shower."

^Yeah no kidding--if Danny is always on trash detail, surely he must need a steamy shower to get to feeling clean again. Now that's one scene they must show. :D :devil: And it should be long...and steamy... :devil: Heck, I mean, if they had to devote a whole episode to Danny showering, who are we to argue with that, right? :cool:

:eek:
DANNY!? SHOWER!? Oh yes :D Always go to shower after digging some dirry stuff... :D Oooh..how great that would be? :D heee hee *drooling smiley*

^Yeah, there's tons of dirt at some of those crime scenes. Surely a shower is in order... :devil:

Posted by ThisIsMe:
Just a little heads up:

The *un?*Official CG Website says "For a personal visit with Carmine, watch "The Insider" on Wednesday DEC 29, 2004."

Thanks for the heads up, ThisIsMe! It's nice to know about an Insider appearance in advance...I always seem to miss them!

i would die if there ever was a scene in NY where Carmine took a shower. i go absolutely crazy when i see him come on the screen.
would anyone be jealous if Danny hooked up with either Aiden or Stella? i'd be a little my man would be taken!!!

I'd be pissed off if he..erm..his character had relationship with ANYONE in the show :p
Then we should create this "FREE DANNY" operation :p :lol:

Grrrrr! :lol: It sounds sooo funny! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

I dont want to imagine Carmine something in the shower or naked..because I dont want to! Besides hes far too young for me! :p :rolleyes:

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Haha, free Danny from his clothes is what I'm talking about! :D

:lol: :lol: There should be a movement. People could picket the CBS studios in favor of this! :lol:

I finally saw Carmine in that third season CSI ep, "Revenge is Best Served Cold." Man, did he look different! :lol: He was a hip hop wannabe type, and it just cracked me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back