Carmine Giovinazzo Discussion: The Non-Locker Room Thread

Re: Carmine Giovinazzo Discussion: The Non-Locker Room Threa

Well, I do hope (steering the conversation away from the Locker Room) that CBS keeps the soap operas in the daytime and moves this baby back to being a drama without the drama. It's a complete waste of the enormous talent that they recruited for the show for them to continue this course of storylines. If they are really listening, we would see Louie in the remaining few episodes, or get some inclination of where that family relationship is ending up. I don't think I can stand this tween crap anymore.

I'm with you Springmoon. Just give us a hint that Louie is either still with us or passed on itno the big soap opera in the sky!!

Couldn't agree with you more Springmoon. I think that's the reason we all get so daft from time to time - out of irritation with the illogical story lines and, as you say, sheer frustration with the waste of talent.....

I've got some extra $$$ and am going to buy another Carmine flick. I've already got BHSK, FLoTG, and IEH in the Giovinazzo library, plus some others I've taped off TV.

Question: What new DVD should I purchase that best represents Carmine's acting skills?

I know about the sex scenes and the skin scenes, but for pure acting, what do you all recommend?

Help a fellow TalkCSIer out.

PrettyEyes - who says Carmine's sex and skin scenes aren't pure acting :confused: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you don't want nekkid Carmine ... did I just say that ... (brass ring, learning curve) ... then Fallen Arches, Confession of Campus Bookie, or if you want a little of menacing Carmine, then Black Hawk. You only see him occasionally but he's got a big,long knife :devil::eek:
if you know what I mean :lol: :lol:

PrettyEyes said:
I've got some extra $$$ and am going to buy another Carmine flick. I've already got BHSK, FLoTG, and IEH in the Giovinazzo library, plus some others I've taped off TV.

Question: What new DVD should I purchase that best represents Carmine's acting skills?

I'd recommend "Fallen Arches." Carmine has a starring role, so plenty of screen time, and it's well-acted. Carmine does the character relationship stuff really well and his character has dynamic relationships with both the brother and mother. It's a quirky film, but if you can see the satire in it, as opposed to viewing it as a poorly done mob flick (which is how some see it), I think you'll really enjoy it. It's a nice piece of Carmine's work.

I'm with MrsG and tiara4carmine. Fallen Arches is definitely the best outta the rest. He plays the character so well and the chemistry with the other actors is fab. The storyline is kinda testing at times but stick with it. I admit I even cried a lil bit!

OK So a couple more of my Carmine DVD's arrived! I really enjoyed Confessions of a Campus Bookie and he was in it more than I imagined! His New York accent is so strong sometimes. I also saw Terror Tract. Good Lord he's a saucy minx. It conjured up all sorts of thoughts but I'll leave those for my dreams. I enjoyed it. Very good to see him all dramatic and loved up. I loved his I love you baby comment.
Just waiting for Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss to arrive.

oh Michelle you're gonna enjoy him in that!! I loved Carmine in it!He plays the role brilliantly. its just almost the antithesis of danny- just proof of how good Carmine actually is, as an actor. I havent seen Confessions.. or Terror tract! :(

Yay! Hopefully it should arrive on Monday morning! I'll watch it before my doctor's appointment.
pixies, you have to see Terror Tract and Confessions. Amazon has really good prices for them. Terror Tract alone is worth his lil part in it.

Glad to see Carmine getting some love for some of his other roles. It's always nice to support his work by seeing all of it. As for Terror Tract, his segment was definitely the best of the three and he did a great job. There is of course one scene I could certainly have watched a bit more of before it faded to black and the husband walked in, but since this isn't the locker room thread, I'll just leave it at that.

Has carmine not done anything for us to talk about in the last week :confused: :( :lol:

Has he taken his clothes off ... been on a tv show ... taken his clothes off ... been in a magazine ... taken his clothes off ... been in another movie ... taken his clothes off ... done something on New York ... taken his ... :lol:

Well I have two more Carmine DVD's on order. Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss and For The Love Of The Game. I also can't stop watching his lil segment in Terror Tract. Think it's my favourite non Danny acting, for obvious reasons!

Twinkletoes said:
^^^ *dreams* Awww, that would be so lovely, with the Born Free music rising in the background as they ride off into the sunset.... :D
Or the big country as they ride side by side on horses:lol:

I think as soon as pay day comes i will pay off my flight to NY then head straight 4 the Carmine section on Amazon!

So ... what ... he STILL hasn't taken his clothes off
:confused: :lol:

That man betta git nekkid soon or thar's gonna be a problim
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone know if he get's nekkid in the new movie :D

mmmmm I seem to have a recurring theme here... :lol:

Back