Carmine Giovinazzo Discussion: The Non-Locker Room Thread

Re: Carmine Giovinazzo Discussion: The Non-Locker Room Threa

Silencer said:
Maybe the..."dashed" bit is because Danny runs off with the 200 lb. woman with the hairy upper lip and white orthodic shoes who's been changing Louie's bedpan, after he finds out she sucks like a HOOVER.
:lol: :lol:
Now I'm the one crapping myself with laughter. Might not be a bad call, really, as I doubt that's Lindsay's strong suit.

I need a "sarcasm", a "trauma" and a "vomit" smiley right here, mods. Hop to it. :D
If I had the ability to create smileys, I'd be crafting a Hoover smiley right now. ;)

So it's slightly interesting to hear that the relationship is being dashed becuase of Danny's season ending bombshell!!
What's everyone's thought's on this? Could it be connected to Louie and Tanglewood or something completely different!
I'm intrigued?

^ I'll be genuinely disappointed if it doesn't relate to Louie. That was such a fantastic storyline and really needs to be revisited at least once this season. If not this season, I see further options for that storyline as being pretty much foreclosed. You can't just go back to some guy in the hospital two seasons later. For continuity sake, if there is going to be any follow through on that, it really needs to happen this season. Sooner would have been better, but as long as they fit it in at all this season I'll be happy.

If the season ends with no mention at all of Louie, I'm gonna be freaking pissed!!!

MrsGiovinazzo said:
If the season ends with no mention at all of Louie, I'm gonna be freaking pissed!!!

Make that two of us.

I'm fairly hopeful that the brother storyline will hopefully remind Danny that he has a brother in the intensive care unit. I thought it would have been nice to end Hung Out To Dry or Raising Shane with a lil Danny/Louie hospital moment but it never happened.
We need to know either way not because it's gone past the stage of being believable. I know it's a tv show but it still needs to make it feel real.

If the romance is dashed because of a big season ending for Danny, I have an idea :D

Louie wakes from his coma, and taking one look at Lindsay, tells Danny to kill any thought of romance with her.Danny, in a deluded state, cause he's glad that his brother's out of his coma, thinks Louie meant he must kill Lindsay.

So he does.

In a tormented rage, cause she's acted like a child towards him all year, he takes his gun and kills her.
And Mac, completely agreeing with Danny, makes the evidence look like Danny was defending himself against Lindsay, and so she had to die.

Oh dear God, please make it true. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like that! Or maybe Louie wakes up and tells Danny to smell the roses and realise that there is someone who has been in love with Danny for alot longer. Out of the shadows comes Flack. Danny is torn and has a angst filled last episode before he makes his decision at the end. A relationship with Danny and Flack would surely dash Danny and Lindsay. Kinda cheesy and romantic but that would be my perfect season finale.

I'm still pinning my hopes on the fact Danny discovers she's a serial killer, plzthx.

^Daniel Katums was framed!!!!

That would be the best ending ever, and then just as Lindsay is about to make Danny victim number 5, Flack steps in and saves the day by blowing her away. Fade to credits--and it's the CSI season ender everyone is talking about all summer. I love it!

Top41 said:

That would be the best ending ever, and then just as Lindsay is about to make Danny victim number 5, Flack steps in and saves the day by blowing her away. Fade to credits--and it's the CSI season ender everyone is talking about all summer. I love it!

*nods vigorously in agreement* That would be just perfect.... :lol:

Top41! That would be the best season finale ever! i think I would die from the fact Flack saves Danny and explode with joy over the fact that Lindsay will be gone forever!

i think lindsay would go away and when she came back would announce to danny nothing has happened because she is married......to another woman!!

Top41 said:
Then perhaps if CBS wants to continue with their soap opera themes, Danny will realize the depth of Flack's feelings for him and they'll ride off into the sunset on the back of a Harley. Now that is one season ender I'd watch all summer long. ;)

Flack and Danny riding into the sunset on a Harley with no sign of Lindsay! I'll sell family members for that ending!

^^^ *dreams* Awww, that would be so lovely, with the Born Free music rising in the background as they ride off into the sunset.... :D

Back