Carmine Giovinazzo Discussion: The Non-Locker Room Thread

Re: Carmine Giovinazzo Discussion: The Non-Locker Room Threa

^ Hey there, dirty girl, there is no nekkidness in this thread. :eek: He is to remain fully clothed while we discuss the merits of his work ... of course, should he, Eddie and Hill strip down for a three-way in the upcoming flick, I'm sure we could discuss the merits of that as well. ;)

Whatdoya mean NO NEKKIDNESS :mad: if anything that's all he does ... gets nekkid, and besides if we're here to discuss all the other work he's done, well then yeah, hello, he gets nekkid :lol:

Brass ring ... gets nekkid

Enemy Hands ... gets nekkid

then there's semi-nekkidness... :devil:

Fallen Arches ... shirtless

B.H.S.K ... buttless, I mean pantless shows butt :lol:

Learning Curve ... almost nekkid, in shorts :devil:

Terror Tract ... almost nekkid, in shorts as well

Campus Bookie ... in swim trunks and fake butt

Players ... haven't seen it yet but from the pics...he's shirtless

Shasta Mcnasty ... in shorts nothing else

CSI Vegas ... in tight white singlet :devil: :eek:

CSI New York ... as above in a panic room and then... shirtless in S3 :devil: :eek: :lol:

And if the new movie has all three of them doing a nekkid 3-way :eek: :eek: :eek: well ... not sure what I'll think but still, he'll get nekkid.

So you see Mrs G, I think I've put my arguement forward well, when we discuss Carmine's work that's all we've got to talk about ... him gettin' nekkid.

Cause that's all he does :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have question that I hope someone can answer. In the episode MIA/NYC Nonstop Danny doesn't wear glasses, but in everyother CSI: NY epiosde he has them on. Is there a reason he doesn't wear them in that one episode?

Tiara - You present some pretty compelling evidence of nekkidness in his work. It's certainly an ever present theme. But this thread is to discuss his acting performance while nekkid, prior to getting nekkid and after being nekkid. We have an entire thread devoted to nothing but the nekkid, with no regard whatsoever for the merits of his acting, just a place to declare your panties wet without need to ever offer anything more substantive than that. It's called the Locker Room.

SpeedleCSIMiami said:
I have question that I hope someone can answer. In the episode MIA/NYC Nonstop Danny doesn't wear glasses, but in everyother CSI: NY epiosde he has them on. Is there a reason he doesn't wear them in that one episode?
I think the glasses are just an element of the character that hadn't been developed at the time he was introduced. Characters are always a work in progress. Danny's look in general, as well as the look of the entire show evolves from season to season.

Didn't they also say that Carmine wearing contacts in the show for the long hours that they work mixed with the fact that the chemicals they work with could be bad for his eyes in the long run. I may have just made that up though or read it in a fan fic! Please forgive me if I did.

I think he answered the glasses question in the first CSI Files interview he did. They did it to add to the look of the character--and really, the glasses do make him much, much more distinct. And I think someone else brought up that contacts in the lab would be bad, but that wouldn't preclude Carmine from wearing contacts if they hadn't wanted Danny to have glasses since it's TV. But the glasses are good, and I guess Carmine is nearsided, so it worked out.

you're very welcome!
I know first hand the damage and pain it can cause to have chemicals sprayed in your face so glasses can kinda protect it! I had contacts in at the time!
Glasses do add to Danny's character though! On first glance he can kinda look geeky but deep down he's as tough as you like! The glasses mask his true self so to speak.

Mrs.G- yes I know there's the locker room, but that's more to discuss how hot he is on and off the show.My point was that in every other movie/show all he seems to do is get nekkid. Isn't that his whole body of work.

Yes he may have good parts like Fallen Arches, where he got to act, do the ugly cry and die.
B.H.S.K, while I haven't seen it yet all of you have said how good he is, but still, he drops his dacks.
Brass Ring, naked was all he did, his role was quite minor throughout the movie and we barely saw him in clothes.
Learning Curve, well not many people seem to think that was any good and I've only watched it once, and he died in that as well after doing the ugly cry.
At least in Love of the Game he got to keep his clothes on and do what he loved, play baseball. And we had to wait till the end to see that.
Black Hawk, meaty for the small role it was, and he got dirty.

And then we've all seen his work on Shasta...

So I'm pointing out that while I'm talking about his other work, his other work has consisted of taking his clothes off. And I'm not saying this in the dirty girly way.Baby loves taking his clothes off for roles. Will we ever find another actor who also shares in the love of nekkidness, I don't know. But till the new movie - and what do we talk about if they do get nekkid - there doesn't seem to be too much to talk about.

Tiara - I know you adore Carmine and surely don't mean to imply that his nakedness is all there is to discuss. I hope you don't feel that I'm being mean to you, it's that this thread needs to remain separate and distinct from the Locker Room.

To quote you from yesterday:

That man betta git nekkid soon or thar's gonna be a problim

Post that to your heart's content in the Locker Room, but if we get those types of posts going in both threads, this one will become obsolete.

There are other things we can discuss. Here: Zuiker has been quoted as saying that Danny and Lindsay's destiny will be dashed in a season-ending event for Danny. What do you all think happens? What is this big season-ender? What would your ideal scenario be?

Personally, my dream season-ending romance dashing storyline would be the return of Daniel Katums. Realizing he forgot one victim, he busts out a gun and remedies his mistake. Any else?

^Exactly. We know Carmine strips down for pretty much every role he has, but the place to get excited about that is the Locker Room. There's not much more to be said other than, "Check out his sexy body in pretty much every movie he's ever been in!" and like MrsG said, there's a place for that...and that's the Locker Room. Not here.

As for the finale, I have a feeling Danny is going to be in danger. He is the show's resident damsel in distress, after all. ;) I'm still banking on my amnesia theory for destiny dashed--Danny gets amnesia and OMG doesn't remember Lindsay. If only we all could get that collective amnesia... :lol: ;)

I would love to see Daniel Katums return and finish what he started! Think of it...Danny breaks it off with Lindsay for some stupid reason, and then her friends' killer comes and blows her away. Cue major angst for Danny next season...and hopefully a more suitable love interest. ;)

Where do I sign up for the amnesia of forgetting Lindsay??
I would love Lindsay to go mad in the lab, pull off her mask and reveal her true identity, putting Danny in danger. Flack appears, blows Lindsay sky high and then Danny realises he had true love in front of him all along!
On a more seriousa note, the Daniel Katums thing could work! Only to get rid of Lindsay though! Danny angst I could deal with if this was the reason!

Top41 said:
I'm still banking on my amnesia theory for destiny dashed--Danny gets amnesia and OMG doesn't remember Lindsay. If only we all could get that collective amnesia... :lol: ;)
Amen to that! The gift of forgetting the emotional void that is her acting would be fantastic. If I could also forget the season three pussification of Danny, that would be great too.

I wouldn't mind the amnesia. Btw MrsG I love the choice of word to describe Danny's character.....pussification.

SpeedleCSIMiami said:
Btw MrsG I love the choice of word to describe Danny's character.....pussification.
Why thank you. I'm doubting very much that Webster would confirm the existence of that word, but I find it quite fitting. I've hated watching the edgy, volatile cop I loved turn into some cow pie's doormat.

Back