Carmine Giovinazzo Discussion: The Non-Locker Room Thread

Re: Carmine Giovinazzo Discussion: The Non-Locker Room Threa

I personally loved him last night. The way he was back on top of things, as if Lindsay never even happened. Danny is back and here to stay girls.

Toward the end of the show, Danny was trying ot figure out how a bullet entered into the woman's head that was in the bathtub. ZHe found where the celing fan was behind a grate in the celing. While the lights were on, Danny touched the metal grate and got zapped, when the lights were off, he was able to take the grate down and find the wire was sinched from a bullet.

PerfectAnomaly said:
Other than that, he just seemed so playful and relaxed and energized in the episode; especially with Mac and Peyton. We just have to cross our fingers and hope the passionate, rule bending, sometimes child-like smart ass is truly back.

Well said, PerfectAnomaly. It was a pleasure (not to mention refreshing) to watch Danny in this episode. This is the character that we love. Not sure if it's a coincidence but I start nothicing the difference since Lindsay left... ;)

ETA: Carmine is so great with the little, and not so little, details of the character. The looks, the gestures, the little smirks, ect. It was hysterical to watch his reaction to Mac and Peyton. When he made the grandkids remark and Peyton looked like she wanted to bash him in the head with the scanner, both of their looks were priceless. And the tone of his voice in asking if Flack knew about Mac and Peyton.

Yes, I ended up quoting 90% of your post because you took the words right out of my mind! :D

Ace!! I wonder if he will ever learn not to touch and mess with buttons!!
I'm well excited that the writers seem to have bought back Danny and for Danny missing Lindsay, he's been on top form since she's been gone!!!

Does anyone know anymore of the film he is meant to be in with Hill Harper and Eddie Cahill?? I saw it on IMDB or something like that!!

That would be this one? They'll probably add more to it, but atm, there's nothing online about it.

Sounds all very exciting! Eddie, Carmine and Hill all in the same movie!! *claps hands together*

How exciting indeed!!

Just wanted to let you guys know you can read Carmine's first response to Dorka's new Ask Carmine feature by clicking here. A little information about his art.

Does anyone know how to use Innertube on the cbs website!! I am clicking on the episode I want to watch but it's not doing anything!! Grr!

Carmine's first response to Dorka's new Ask Carmine feature
That's great, MrsG, thanks for sharing. ;)

Excellent points about Danny in "Heart of Glass," guys--I definitely prefer that version of his character, that's for sure. :lol:

Danny was fantastic in "Heart of Glass"! :D He was indeed the old Danny once again.

I loved everything, from his childish reaction to being the last to find out about Mac and Peyton to well, when he illustrated why he was the last to know by blurting out something about them in the middle of the morgue. Even his mannerisms were back--the fidgeting, the funny faces, the restlessness. I loved it!

My favorite moment was probably when he touched the light grate and got shocked. He was adorably surprised even though he seemed to already have a theory about it being electrically charged.

That's the Danny I want to see every week.

^ That's the Danny I could watch every week too. He was expressive, quirky and full of energy. His reactions to learning he was the last to know about Mac/Peyton and the shock he got from the metal grate were adorably Danny and what makes the character a joy to watch. It's as if his senses have been dulled this season and it's the rare episode where we get to enjoy the 'old Danny.'

MichelleK said:
Does anyone know how to use Innertube on the cbs website!! I am clicking on the episode I want to watch but it's not doing anything!! Grr!

If you're not in the US, you can't watch it. It won't allow people from other countries to access it. Sucks, I know. :(

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Just wanted to let you guys know you can read Carmine's first response to Dorka's new Ask Carmine feature by clicking here. A little information about his art.

Uh oh. Somebody was high on teh Capslock of Rage while answering those questions. :p :lol:

That sucks about not being able to watch it in the UK!!
So Players arrived this morning! I'm going to watch it in a while and then I'll post what I think! CSI:NY also tonight! I may be having too much Carmine today - nah that's not possible!!

Back