Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

_Calleigh_ said:
You're so right, they very often share those looks that say "Why to speak if we have CaRWash Telepathy™?" :lol:

*makes cap*

Jajaja, thanks for the cap! It's wonderful, you got the exact moment!! Carwash telepathy, I like it!!

_Calleigh_ said:

Ryan: That airbed looks rather comfy...
Calleigh: It really does.
Ryan: Shall we...?
Calleigh: Sure!

God, _Calleigh_, this is so cute! It mmakes me so happy^___^
If we don't get a GOOD CaRWash epi this year, I will honestly kill myself :( Oh, and Dutchie, keep writing the fics, I want them! Your fics make me 'awwwwwwww' and so satisfied. :lol:

* makes another manip *

Hey, they played Double Jeopardy as a re-run in the states last night. I noticed they were staring at eachother too.. They were talking to the guy and then there was a flashback, and then it came back to them drooling together.. Who knows how long they were staring before. *sighs* So cute.

sabbz, we have had a few good episodes. :) Like when Calleigh called Ryan "babe" or when Ryan called Cal "beautiful". :D *sighs* Oh and Ryan was glad Calleigh was okay.. And he looked mad that she came to work after being in an accident. Awww. I love their little nicknames for eachother. It's so couplish.

Hey, there!

Here is another Shipper!! :D
I'm Pam and from Austria.

And i LOVE CarWash sooo much...all i want to see is one simple kiss! Please!! :D

Hey guys!!!
I'm new here, and quite a fan of the couple!!
I hope to make friends with you all!! :) :D

Hi to the both of you, Pam and Sweet Fantasy! I'm Luna, nice to meet you and welcome to CaRWashland! :) *hands chocolate cookies*
Here's a present for you:

crclp5.jpg

I didn't make it, but it's still a nice manip (though not as nice as Sabz's ;)).

Cop Killer was on tonight... There should be a "major CaRWash flirt" warning at the beginning of eps like this, cause people who see them for the first time may think they're secretly dating... Oh, wait, they are! :lol:
I was watching it with my best friend and he was like "When will they make out?" :rolleyes: Hard time to explain they've never made out... On screen. :devil: I'm pretty sure when they're alone at home, Calleigh plays the good girl and Ryan the bad boy, and he knew exactly what he was talking about. :p

ok...I have to admit, this CaRWash thing is making me more and more insane. I was browsing pics of Emily's house in West Hollywood, suddenly the illusions of CaRWash scenes just...out of nowhere came to me... :eek:

Spanish style house...*Ryan at the doorstep, Calleigh smiling to him* :cool:

those vintage cosy furniture stuff...*the pair lazily enjoying a cuppa on it...*

the darkwood bed with that superior softness of the pillows...*Ryan reading book to Calleigh...but both can't resist the closeness, they kissed, and...cough cough erm...kindly do your own imagination for the next chapt, if you can't, you can go to Luna and Nikki, they are the experts in CaRWashing scenes* :D

I can't be blame for habouring this mixup imagination can I? :p I've never seen Calleigh's house, so when the real life Emily's house came into my eyes, well, it just...match. :lol:

Oh...hi and welcome to you guys: netartemisa, sabz, Pamela, sweet fantasy! (Sabz,that can't we get any closer manip is fab! pls do more!) :)

Welcome all newbies!! *hands out miniature CaRWash figures like on a bridescake* Oh, Nikki, that would be me, but Jue, are you expecting me to finish that scene for you??!! :eek: (not that I didn't :p)

Sabz, that is one amazing manip. Would you believe me if I said that I tried to do the same thing before? (but failed) Oh and thanks on the comment on my story, means a lot to me. ;)

Here in Holland was 'Speed Kills' yesterday. Not explicit but they did work together and of course we had the cute scene of Ryan in the morgue with the headless body. :lol:

CaRWash Pic Of The Day
(From Recoil)

9wc7.jpg

While watching 'Recoil' I found out about this awesome button in my media player that makes it go by frame by frame. And thanks to that I found what is the inevitable evidence of a total make-out session. Hint: noticed the lower area of the pics... :devil:

they are so doing it

Don't you see the shoes sticking up there? :lol:

lol, Nikki, they are definitely doing it! :lol:
And since we're speaking of Recoil, have you ever seen anyone else than Ryan save Calleigh's life? I really don't think so. :eek: They were standing really close to Cheri (aka the woman who was supposed to be killed), and they had good chances to be hit, but, of course, Ryan would never let that happen, and that moment in the end was such a subtle romantic scene. C'mon, I won't deny Calleigh is friendly to nearly everyone, but that loving look in her eyes is there only when they're set on Ryan. :p

ETA:
According to my sources (CSI Files), when Eric's in the hospital, Calleigh and Ryan rush in together, but don't get much info about him. On the other hand, that means CaRWash! A friend of theirs is in danger and guess who they'll turn to to find mutual comfort... :D They're also investigating together and I have hopes for some Ryan jealousy about Calleigh's concern for Eric's conditions. I'm so going to write a fic, as soon as the ep will be aired. :devil:

OMG :eek: caRWash Overload :p I love those manips :D please keep em comin' :p

I also read about "man down" in CSI Files and YAY! its sounds like we will get some decent caRWash and when they get to the hospital they will both be watching the doctors trying to save delko through the glass and then Calleigh will start to get teary eyed and Ryan will open his arms out and gently say : "come here" and he will hug her and they will hug for ages. but unfortunatly cuz Calleigh is a strong woman I don't think we will see her shead a tear cuz she never did when Speed died or when Hagan died :( unless she cryed off screen like when she went home at night.

I actually think the situation has a great potential... I think Calleigh would cry for Eric, even if they seem to have grown a little apart, lately, but it'd still be a good excuse to get a nice moment between Calleigh and Ryan. He'd be there for here, and she'd be there for him... I can't imagine anyone but Ryan on her side to share such a deep anxiety.
He's dealed with her father's drinking problems, he showed her how much he cares after she was railed off the road in Going Under, and even when he messes up, she's always ready to forgive him, but not without a healthy lecture.
She comforted him in Legal when he was upset in front of the girl's body, and laso in Driven, when he was really upset, not to mention their talk at the end of Deviant.
That is the way happy married couple act: support each other, confront each other, have rows and then make up again, stronger and closer than before.

And that's what I love about them, the closeness they have. That's exactly the reason that scene in Driven is my favorite scene: it shows she cares. She wasn't even there and still she talks about it with him, just because she knows it's bothering him. She can see that. Same thing in 'The Score' when she saw him squinting, I think the strongest part of that scene is when she smiles at him, but as soon as he walks away her smile fades. It was so strong.

For man down I see potential, and I hope the writer's aren't gonna throw it away. I agree with Ryan lover that I can't see Calleigh cry in public, but I can see her cry at home, alone. Still, when they arive to the scene they want to donate blood but it isn't nescesairry. Then something else. From the episode after Man Down, 'No Mans Land', it's clear that Ryan is more upset about Eric than Calleigh is though, or she's hiding it very well. So I'm not sure who's gonna comfort who just yet. You have to admit it's great potential.

:lol: Nikki, those pics are awesome. :devil: I always saw their feet like that, but my mind never went into the gutter. That's weird.

Oh, I read that too. There is definatly potential. That's what I first thought when I read it. When they go to the hospital to donate blood, but then they realize they can't... Well that must be upsetting. Doesn't Ryan ask the nurse if he's dead, then? So Cal might try to keep her cool, but of course Ryan would see right through that.. We should get a comforting scene.. Even if it's a quick hug. It would be weird if those two were together and weren't there for eachother. They're always there. :D Same thing when they go to the crime scene. Maybe they would find Delko's blood or something.. *Quick comfort scene* :devil:

Oh my, you guys make me so anxious... and yet so sad, because in Estonia, we don't even have S5 yet (tho I've seen all the epis :D), we'll hope that S5 will come like in autumn or so. Damn, I'm so envious!
and.
I agree with Dutchie, I think we won't see Calleigh crying.. But maybe they want to surprise us and let that happen :O oh, and I'd give my life to see a big CaRWash hug. Well, don't forget H and Alexx, cause they'd be there too, I think. But that would not stop our Cal and Ryan :D I don't really think that we'd get a kiss, but a hug.. possible.
I have not made any manips, but thank you all, you make me happy!^___^

Hey everyone!
I was introduced to this thread aaaaages ago, by Dutchie (of course!) and I read all your posts everyday, but I haven't posted myself since forever. So here i am now.
Just wanted to get back into the wonderful CaRWashness going on here and say how much i love all the pics and manips and all.
Oh, and The CaRWash Pic Of The Day is quite possibly the best idea ever!
That and all your CaRWash obsessedness (is that even a word?!?) keeps me going everyday!!

This is the most perfect opportunity for an excellent CaRWash comforting scene and the hug we've been waiting for for soooo long! I don't think Calleigh would cry, so it would be a big deal for her to seek comfort from Ryan. I really hope the writers don't pass up the great opportunity they have in this ep.

Series 4 has just finished in the UK and i'm distraught I have to wait so long for Series 5. But, apparently, they're going to repeat Series 4, and i'm certainly not gonna complain about seeing Nailed, Deviant, Driven, Collision etc.. again!
xXx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back