Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

I was waiting for Nikki to open this, but... Nikki, where are you??? :confused: Hope you won't get mad at me now *is sad* but we need the thread. :(

Here's the old thread: Calleigh & Ryan #4

And now... Let's have a CaRWash party! :cool:

[​IMG]

2. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe

OMG, we've made it to five i cant belive and what a picture to start off. And more OMG have u read the RP the guys over there have me hanging by my seat what a clif, i know Legal my fav ep but i also really like Nailed i mean the Angst and Eric and Ryan arguing was Bliss and Calleigh butting in a bossing Ryan HOT!!! Capital H

3. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

Personally i think you like omgd'ing Doc :D :p ;) Wow, thread 5...totally acomplishment in my opinion...so i made a new sig banner :lol: As for legal...great carwash ep but i cant help think that deviant will be better in those aspects....I hope it is that way im guarenteed carwash instead of being deprieved :)

I'd just like to say..beauty and the babe...fabulous name ;)

4. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Luna, when you wrote that I was with my grandparents, and I actually brought my lapop, but they didn't have internet there. I was 3 posts too late *snief* But of course I'm not mad at you. :D

Thanks everyone for the compliments on my CPOTD, I liked them as well. I also have a new fic up ff.net, located here. And again Luna beat me to it. This is an old story though, and I just thought I needed to post it. The beach seems like a very loved place for CaRWash fics lately, huh? :lol:

5. Loopholes

Loopholes Victim

Yay, new thread! *throws confetti*

Watched The Score today, and Ryan looked really pissed when the guy was hitting on Calleigh. He looked like he was ready to punch the guy!

6. sienna

sienna Lab Technician

yeah new thread :D :D

^^ go ryan, go !!

really cute fic nikki :)

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

YAY! New thread, wohoo!!! **Mo runs in throwing confetti, and cookies, and passing out sparkly drinks for fun! :lol:** Nice pic to start Luna, I like it alot! The looks on both their faces is like, "Okay we've got 18 more minutes before we can sneak away...meet you in the broom closet in 19 then? Sweet!" :They so want to jump eachother all the time! :devil:

8. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

*pokes head in* New Thread!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!

[​IMG]

I'm inlove with this picture! I don't know why but i loveeee it!! :D

So.. *cough* has anyone read the RP lately? ... Wait, dont answer that. :lol: *inoccent face*

9. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

They do! :lol: They are craving to make out, but they can't (until they're alone, at least :devil:).
    Honestly, Deviant is such a perfect portrait of CaRWash... It's obvious what lies behind their looks at the end, but it's always kept hidden... If only they let it out already! *sighs*

For those who were waiting for me to update my fic, I made it at last! Here it is CHAPTER 12

10. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Congrats on your new thread, guys! I'm still a CaRWasher, secretly. :) I really love the pic you chose to start the thread, Lunie-Pooh. I really love the way they look at each other. Like they're in love. And they are. :D

11. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

Im loving all the updates and new carwash ff's that are going round!! I totally play by played 'the score' on the bit where the guy was hitting on calleigh to see ryan's raction ( as the advert came in dead quick after this scene) and i caught his face...it was like..hit on her again and i wont leave any evidence of you for them to find...total green eyed monster :lol:

12. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (From After the Fall)

[​IMG]

Capped it myself from my DVD and had to look for a cap that DIDN'T have Dutch subtitles underneath it, lol. My dvd's are with subtitles, yes. So I thought I better not post on with them, unless I wanna have you all confused. :lol:

13. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Wow, New thread. Can't believe I've missed all the fun, Sorry guys :D

Nikki, do you still want that fic? Anyways, are you still capping pics? *wants to snag some for icons*

14. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Wow new thread!! Sorry I haven't been on lately, I've had to get on and get off before I got frozen. Right now my hand feels like it's been sitting on an icecube for about ten seconds. :p

The CaRWash pic from right before I posted look like Calleigh is long to jump into Ryan's arms...

15. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

YES Lynn I still want that fic. If we're talking about the same fic here. And yes I'm still capping, PM me if you need anything. :D

Yeah Neelie, it does. It looks like she's trying to say: "shall I jump him now or wait until we're off?" We all know he wants to jump him now though. :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.