Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

Living TV tonight - Sex and Taxes, where we get to see Ryan upset Eric (big time!).

*Back to HiStory*

Hello fellow CaRWashers! I'm new, my name is Sabbz and I am a HUGE fan of CaRWash. I didn't get to register before, because of my computer..that sucks. But still, I've been reading the posts, you are amazing^__^
I've been a CaRWasher since the summer of 2006, but then I didn't know there were SO much freaks like me. Oh my, I'm so happy to be here!
I LOVE YOU ALL. :D

Welcome, Sabbz! New year, new addi(c)tion! :lol:
As always, here's my newbie-present for you:

*STARE*
300la4.jpg

And happy New Year to y'all, CaRWashers! We rock! :cool:

AWWW, thanks _Calleigh_ :D
Haha, it's the elevator in front of them, eh?
I want them together. now.

PungoXmyXdarling said:
Haha, it's the elevator in front of them, eh?

Yup, there's always an elevator around when they're up to naughty things. It's their fave making out place... Along with the interrogation room, the breakroom, H's office, the toilets, the Hummer... Anything does when it comes to that. :devil:
And in nailed in particular Calleigh seemed pretty eager to get into the elevator with him and vent in their own way the tension due to the situation with Eric.
Totally agree with Nikki on this: get a room, you two, but make sure it has a camera! :p

^^ Hey lets not forget the garage. :p

Welcome sabbz! :) Don't worry, you're not alone. ;) I like your banner. It's very pink. :D

I think the elevator is their favourite place to "do it" :p In Nailed after Ryan got in that fight with Delko, his look to Calleigh in the elevator was so "Fine. But can we please make up now so we can make out? We have 4 floors to go. We can do it." :devil: :lol:

Where do you think they would go for new years? I think Ryan would take her to a nice little restaurant.

I think they'd decide for a nice intimate dinner on their own, and I am also pretty sure Ryan would cook for her at his place. I really have the feeling he's a very good cook.
She'd dress up in that casual and yet sexy Calleigh way and show up at his place with a bottle of champagne (as in "Let's get drunk and have some hot fun!"), then they'd have dinner and slow dance (aw, this is sooo awesomely mushy!) until midnight, when he'd take her out to the balcony to watch the fireworks. Eventually, kiss by kiss, they'd end up in his bedroom and... You know what. :p
If we get lucky, nine months later a baby Wolfe would be born. :lol:

Haha, you're absolutely right abd it would be SO perfect, too perfect :D There's so much CaRWash fans around the world and if the writers (arrggh) bring Peter Elliot back in, I'D KILL THEM! I hate that Peter-guy. Ryan is much better for her and it's really obvious what they're doing :lol: Thanks, sandersidle I like yours too.
I wonder, where can I write the writers? Someone was talking something about that.. I really wanna write them. :p

EDIT.
I just watched Big Momma's House 2 and Emily was so cute there :rolleyes: Now Jon and Emily should starr in a movie together! We'll be the writers there :devil:

Look at that, all new CaRWashers with all new CaRWash banners. (I love the look of our CaRWash banners. We spread the love around here :lol:)

Calleigh: "You, with me, in the elevator, we're making out, now!"
Ryan: *whisper* You're supposed to say 'we're leaving now'.
Calleigh: *whisper* We both know that's not true. *grin*
Ryan: *grin*

Yeah if TPTB doesn't give us my scenes, I will. :devil:

[a]CaRWash Pic Of The Day[/u]:
(From Three Way)

threewayto6.png

A classic one. I know peeps here love it so...yeah. Will be posting chapter 5 soon for your delight. :D

ETA: Sooner than expected: chapter five. Now lets see how many reviews I will get this time. :D *hint*

Great CPOTD, Dutchie ! I just finished watchind Dead Air which I didn't like very much, cause there was only one scene where Cal and Ryan were together :( PLUS he was going out with Natalia. I don't like Natalia, she should be with eric :D
The writers should at least give us a hug! That would be yum :p

EDIT.
Now I'm really losing it. ta-dah, and I made a manip :p It's just edited with PS, brought them closer to each other :devil:
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f82/spellmyname/m6_carwash1.jpg
Do enjoy.

OMG, that is HOT, Sabz! :eek: Their faces are priceless! :lol:

Ryan: No way H, we're not coming to rescue you from anyone, we've better things to do.
Calleigh: Drop that damn phone and make me yours. Right now!

My CaRWash heart is collapsing because of the awesomeness overload! Keep those great manips coming, they feed my insatiable CaRWash hunger. ;)
Would you mind if I used it for a little fanart?

Sure, and I don't need any credit or whatever. I already made icons of the manip, just posting them later.. go ahead ;) :p

Oh wow! That's an awesome manip!! I'm so making that my desktop background soon! :D They look like they want to eat eachother... In a good way. :p I agree. Keep doing the manips!

Nikki, totally just realized now chapter 5 is done. :rolleyes: Will go read now. ;)

Yay!! Three way pic. I love how they're standing together. *sighs*

OMG! Their faces... it looks soooo real, my heart!!! Keep doing things like that! And BTW Sabz welcome to the thread, Im almost as newbie as you :)
Yesterday was CSI's day in Spain, that's it two episodes every monday (now one from 4th season of Miami and one from 2nd season of NY) A lot of Calleigh and Ryan working together in Double Jeopardy (he looked great with that shirt IMO) There was a moment!! They were making questions to a man next to a pool... and they looked each other for a second... it's like they talk with their minds, they know what the other is thinking or something, I wish I could make a cap!!

You're so right, they very often share those looks that say "Why to speak if we have CaRWash Telepathy™?" :lol:

*makes cap*

477kj5.jpg

And this is cute too... :lol:

I have capped this scene before, but who cares? :p

Ryan: That airbed looks rather comfy...
Calleigh: It really does.
Ryan: Shall we...?
Calleigh: Sure!

*chases naughty thoughts away and goes back to fic*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back