Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

awww...I can't wait to see...do tell if you've got more info on that Luna! Here in SG they are still showing Season 4, so I guess I won't be seeing it soon. :(

So I have gone a step further by doing one manip of a imaginary Man Down CaRWash scene, since I won't get to see it soon :D

Ryan:don't worry, he's gonna be fine...*hugs*

OMG! Jue that manip is soo realistic looking! when I first looked at it I was like :eek: where did you get that cap from :confused: but then I realised you said you maniped it.
its soo adorable *hug*.

PungoXmyXdarling i love those icons *saves all of them* :D

_Calleigh_ I've seen the clip and that is a definate CaRWash moment. And that really is an intense look from her, then again, she always looks at him that way... :)
Jue Really great manip icon. I always saw the original pic and wished they were just a little closer!

thanks suzi and sandle_yobling! that's exactly what I am thinking always, they seem so close to each other in that pic, but just not close enough! :mad:

So since the angle of their heads were suspiciously good for manip (or it's their instinct I won't know :lol:), I might as well give them a hand. :D

Will continue to find other suspiciously good pics of them, and continue "helping them". ;)

Jue They always put themselves in those positions! Its like they just won't go the last couple of inches..... :D I'm glad they have you to help them out!!
Keep up he manips and i'll keep my eye out for some good pics for you! :)

Awesome manip, Sabz! That is definitely what they had in mind, but you know, there is always that stupid "no sexual acts on the workplace" rule, so they stay apart as much as they can (those famous two or three inches :lol:).
For example, I bet you all remember Three Way... I guess I was not the only one who thought "There's absolutely no reasoin why they should stand so close, unless there's something they're hiding (and not so well :p)."
They can't help it, they can't stay apart.

Damn that rule.... messes everything up.... *mumbles incoherent CaRWashness*
I havent actually seen Three-Way (though i will soon! :D) but i've seen that pic of them standing very close together! Much closer than your average colleague/friend position....
Of course they can't stay apart! And can you blame Calleigh?? :p

_Calleigh_ said:
Awesome manip, Sabz! That is definitely what they had in mind, but you know, there is always that stupid "no sexual acts on the workplace" rule, so they stay apart as much as they can (those famous two or three inches :lol:).
For example, I bet you all remember Three Way... I guess I was not the only one who thought "There's absolutely no reasoin why they should stand so close, unless there's something they're hiding (and not so well :p)."
They can't help it, they can't stay apart.

Thanks, and yes, when I watched Three-Way I paused it like 345, 654, 941 times :p I just love the CaRWash in CSI: Miami. And in Rio, there was SO much flirting and everything (even my friend who doesn't watch CSI and doesn't even know their names, was like 'are they a couple?' :D) that I almost fainted.. I was so happy!
* hopes for more CaRWash epis to come *

I honestly have a feeling that since the writers are introducing all these CaRWash-y moments, that they're going to eventually make them a couple. They wouldn't lead us on like this and then make Calleigh go with the screwed up stupid ditz, pervert, player and Calleigh stealer that is Jake Berkely.

Just a quick question, that picture of Ryan and Calleigh really really really really really close together, with him on the cellphone, was that edited, or was it already like that? Thanks so muchos.

ryancaleighRluv said:
They wouldn't lead us on like this and then make Calleigh go with the screwed up stupid ditz, pervert, player and Calleigh stealer that is Jake Berkely.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, calm down. :lol: There are people here who like Jake and like him with Cal (me, for example :p), and it's not nice to say such things. Besides, everyone has the right to ship whoever they want, so whether you like Jake or not, please, do not insult him, we are pacific shippers and we must tolerate even the characters we like least. :)

On the other hand, I'm a nearly full CaRWash shipper, so I have to agree with you on that: those many hints are definitely bringing us somewhere with these two, they can't be causal. As I said many many other times, it's the same thing that happened with GSR... They've dropped small hints eveywhere and then... Pop, GSR was canon!
Let's keep the hopes up. :D

That pic is a manip, btw. ;)

Does anyone know how many seasons they will make in CSI: Miami? I personally hope for 20, but.. :lol: The writers have been teasing us for years now (S3 - S5), can we take it any longer? I really, really wanna write them and tell what we want. :p

Now, I know this is more an Emily/Jon pic, rather than an actual CaRWash pic, but as soon as I read that "On Emily: Suit by Juicy etc..." I really felt the urge to edit it and make it a little more precise. :devil:

005wy4.jpg

I love you. This is hilarious :lol: I think I saw a page with the article from Hollywood Life where Jon and Em were saying something about 'hanging out with each other' and about their 'relationship' (well, yeah, they said they were just friends, but.. :D). Now I can't find the page and I'm so pissed off because of that.
I feel like posting this. She says something about Jon, too.
Now I'm gonna watch Rio and relax :cool:

I like this picture, but I don´t read this article yet. :(

Well maybe Jon and Emily had something, I mean they spend a lot of time together and for sure they go of partys and so, maybe there were something between them who knows. But anyway they should get together at the end of this Season, becouse they give such a good pair...I don´t know why the writer is taking so long...put them together!

Well this episode were Erics gets shoot in the face...well it´s hard why they always hace such strange idea, I mean the nail thing with Ryan and now Eric gets shoot in the face?? how they come to this idea? but anyways there most be a hug scene between them...

Hey it's been a while and I just can't believe Nikki hasn't said anything about the carwash rp in here. Well I'm not sure if any of you have been reading it but it's really gotten good in the last couple of pages and it's getting close to the end..I'm sooooo sad. SO if your interested in reading it now is the time to do it..
Nikki was the best Calleigh I've ever read doing her, she is great to work with and I'm going to miss her and everyone else that worked on the rp. We had a great crew from the start to finish it was great working with everyone.

Now on topic it looks like we may have some ryan calleigh scenes in the new ep coming up on monday. Not sure if it will be carwashie but at least them together. SInce "the other guy jake" is in it i'm afraid carwash may not happen but maybe we'll see a little jealous ryan, that be nice. I hope he gives him attitude like he does other peeps he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back