Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandle_yobling

sandle_yobling Dead on Arrival

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

I'm soo glad it wasn't just me!! I was worried i was seeing CaRWash moments that didn't actually exist!! :D Love how he is her Ryan! :D

OMG I soo wish we could've seen Ryan & Cal at the wedding together! That would've been soo awesome!! :D Someone really needs to write a fic of that..... *cough* Luna *cough* :D :p

2. CALRYAN

CALRYAN Civilian

Hello everybody I'm new here but Carwash from the beginning... I love this couple, they're great... news about them???? Reply...reply... please.... :)
    [image]C:\Documents and Settings\utente1\Documenti\Erika_documents\Immagini\CSI MIAMI[/image]

3. CALRYAN

CALRYAN Civilian

help me....aghjhhhhhh how cai post an image from my pc??????

4. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

*lurking CaRWash member cinegirl jumps in*

Hey CALRYAN, welcome aboard! Sorry, no news about CaRWash, but a little help for you:
    First you have to get yourself an own photo account, where you can upload the pictures from your pc. E.g. you can use photobucket.com or imageshack, they are for free and pretty easy to handle ;)
    Further more you can only post pictures, when you've achieved 100 posts! Sounds like a long time till then, but believe me, you'll get them sooner than you think ;);
    but so you have to post them as links - just enter the URL that appears when you've uploaded your pic.
    Hm, hope it wasn't too confusing, need more help? Just cry out :D

Oh, one last hint: please avoid double posting, if you want to add s/th to your post, use the Edit-Function you can find in the box right above your post - available for 24 hours after you've posted ;)

*jumps back into lurk-modus*

5. bulletgirl09

bulletgirl09 Victim

newbie is positive that the whole Delko thing will bring a load of caRWash moments to the shippers.

I'm super excited. :)

6. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

*Not-so-newbie is glad that bulletgirl09 agrees with her* :D

Welcome Bulletgirl09! Glad you decided to join the group of CaRWash shippers. We're all very exited for Man Down, and I hope they won't let us down.

CalRyan, welcome as well! Cinegirl answered your question. And from Italy huh? What are you doing Luna, converting entire Italy? :lol:

Talking about Luna, she has a few internet problems, and since she's usually the one to post the presents for the newbies, I'm sure she won't mind if I take over for once and post a CPOTD especially for the newbies! ;)

Sandle_Yobling, don't give Luna more plot bunnies! She already has so many! Give them to me instead, I'm stuck in the middle of a writer's block. BUT I'm trying, because I really need to write that rain check for all you waiting people. (is anyone reading HIWTHI anyway? :rolleyes:)

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (From Murder in a Flash)

[​IMG]

I'm not 100% sure if I posted this one...so I'll just do it again. In the 22 seconds of Ryan in this episode, all those 22 seconds where spend with Calleigh. Now that's a sign to me. :p

7. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Hi everyone! Your Luna didn't vanish! :lol:
    I'm having troubles with my internet (as someone has already explained ;)), so I'll have to be patient and wait until they're done. :mad:

I don't know what miracle allowed me to get a connection, but I'll post until I can. :)

First of all, very welcome to CALRYAN! I'm Italian too, maybe we even know each other (ever posted in CSI Italia?). As I noticed, Nikki promptly posted that awesome CPOTD, but I'll post someothing as well, just because. :p

*LOOK*

[​IMG]

Isn't CaRWash pure love? :D

8. sandle_yobling

Woah! More new CaRWash people! I reckon we're the fastest growing ship at the moment!! We've had soo many new people recently! Yay! :D And, i've offically converted my sister, my best friend and i'm working on my mum! :lol:

I'm soo excited about Man Down, I can't believe how long we have to wait for season 5 in the UK!

Ok, ok, Nikki you can have my plot bunnies! I've offically given them to you now, so you gotta write something!! :D :p And, yes, i am reading HIWTHI- and loving it! I also noticed in Murder In A Flash how Ryan was only on screen with Calleigh. It's like you couldn't possibly have one without the other! :D :p Very impressed (and slightly scared :p) how you know its 22 seconds! :D

Luna, yes, CaRWash is totally pure love! :D

Ok, so i've been watching more season 3 dvds and i watched Addiction today. Did anyone else notice how when Ryan & Cal are on the rocks and Cal turns round and climbs up she touches Ryan's arm??? I majorly squeed then and i can't seem to find a screencap of that exact moment. Here's the moment just before (a cute pic anyway):
    Addiction

9. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Um Hi! I'm Vave and I have recently been corrupted into a carwash shipper! So I hope to join ya'll! Someone said something about Delko earlier and I won't explain much because some people like to be spoiler-free. But I think we are going to get some CaRWash moments out of....whatever happens. *wink, wink* I'm all jittery inside.

10. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Be afraid Bex, be very afraid. :devil: Cause I am a horrible detail person.

You noticed that in Addiction? Funny, I always notice the part where she looks downwards... :p I wonder what Emily would say if she saw that pic.

CaRWas Pic Of The Day:
    (From Addiction)

[​IMG]

^ That pic :D

VaveAma, welcome! You can discuss spoilers as long as you use a spoiler box for it. ;)

11. jue

jue Witness

12. ryan_lover

ryan_lover Rookie

^^ Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!^^ Jue thats so cute *is like so totally jealous of your amazing maniping skills* :eek:

welcome newbies *gives hug* I've not been here for ages :lol:

"Man Down" better have some good caRWash or else I'll scream. Urg! its so fustrating that I have to wait till July before any S5 is shown here in the UK. :(

*looks at Jue's manip again* :p *SQUEE! feels all warm and fuzzy* :p

13. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Suzi, guess what started here yesterday? Season 5! :p I saw Rio! And the dutch translation of 'large and in charge' bit was awful. :lol:

Jue OMG you're amazing! :eek: *hugs* Great job! I'm glad I posted that CPOTD. :D

14. sandle_yobling

Great CPOTD Nikki! Wonder what Calleigh's looking at.... :devil: (You know, the reason you always noticed that bit is cos you've always got your head in the gutter!! :D)
    OMG you're soo lucky you have Season 5 already! Its absolutely killing me right now! (I know how you feel ryan_lover !!)

Jue that manip is amazing! :D

15. ryan_lover

ryan_lover Rookie

Grrrr :mad: I so do not like you at the mo. how come you get S5 and I don't! :confused: ....nah I love you really :lol: Im just annoyed at how long I must wait. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.