Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

Hello Everybody!

I actually got to watch this episode this time. Yay! :D haha, I don't like Jake very much.

Luna that is a very hot pic. Jump him, Cal, Jump!

2. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

What do my CaRWash eyes see? :eek: Lynn is back! Hi honey! *hugs* Where the hell have tou been?

And I'm glad you don't like Jake, cause otherwise I'd have to kill you in order to prevent you from steling him from me. :p

Anyways, IA wasn't exactly a CaRWash ep, but I still keep some hopes for the future... I bet those "You look very beautiful" and "Thanks babe" were only the beginning. :D

3. jue

jue Witness

Luna, that IA CaRWash moment's super cute! Calleigh's body language seems to be screaming, "No! I have to control myself, control my hands, no, I cannot, cannot hug him! no, not in the lab! :lol:"

And since boring Jue can't do anything except wait for Season 5 to slowly crawl to her TV, she got loads of time to do another imaginary manip of Man Down to satisfy all CaRWashers out here.. :D

Ryan: told you he would be alright. Calleigh:*relieved* yeah...*hugs*

4. PungoXmyXdarling

PungoXmyXdarling Witness

Wow, Jue, nice manip :p I love it. Recoil is fabulous.

5. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

:eek: That is awesome! Thanks jue! :D

Ok, since we have a lot of newbies here, I wanna ask them all something: what are you three fave CaRWash episodes and your three fave CaRwash moments, and why? The "oldies" like me can answer again if something has changed since we last listed our faves. :)

6. CathStokes

*hugs* Hi Luna love. I haven't watched any of Miami in awhile, so I didn't feel that I had the right to post.

Nah. You can have Jake. But Eric's mine. :D .. Ryan on the other hand, we might have to fight Cal for him. :lol:

You know, I still forget the name of the episode with the whole "card" thing for Horatio/Marisol's wedding, Do you know it?

7. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Actually, something did change. Here are my lists:

Fave eps:

Legal
    Nailed
    UtI

Fave moments:

Driven, end scene
    Deviant, end scene
    Recoil, knock down scene + ending

So that sums it up. :D Jue I love that manip! And Luns did I tell you how much I love your banner yet? It's awesome. Same pic as my icon was, but as you can see I changed it. In honour of the RP. ;)

YAY I convinced Lynny to come back! *joins in hug* We really did miss you. :eek:

I think my laptop had a CaRWash overload, it wasn't showing mine, Sabz and Luna's banner. :lol:

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (From Internal Affairs)

[​IMG]

Y'all may thank Athlov from the JT/Ryan thread for this one.

8. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

You can get Ryan, and I get Cal, deal? :p

That's Shock. ;) Awesome CaRWashness there, it's one of the most evident flirt scenes they have had so fare... They really can't seem to be able to pretend they don't want each other so bad. :lol:

9. CathStokes

*huggles Nikki* hey babes! :D Missed yall too.

Can I play with Cal sometimes? I'm sure you'll wanna play with Ryan. :D

Its actually called Shock?.. Wow. .. I love the whole card scene between them, he was asking her to put his name on there and she was like, already did. He called her fantastic. :D

10. sandle_yobling

sandle_yobling Dead on Arrival

Jue that manip is amzing! They look so cute together! :)

I LOVE Shock! That is such a great flirty scene. Had me screaming at the tv "Oh please, would guys just hurry and jump each other!!" :D (Got some very weird looks from parents....)

And, i would just like to mention how proud i am of getting my best mate in CSI:Miami AND CaRWash! :D You have no idea how happy i was when she asked "So are they going out? No?? Well, why not??" :D

11. netartemisa

netartemisa Dead on Arrival

Well, I've only seen till episode 4x19 - Driven so far... so Im waiting to answer for my favs episodes/scenes untill I'd see the 4th season complete, what will be in 6 weeks!!
    Of course final scene in Driven is awesome.. you gotta love it if you are CaRWash :p

12. PungoXmyXdarling

PungoXmyXdarling Witness

Nice CPOTD, Nikki! :)
    My fav episodes are Driven, Legal and Nailed. Speaking of CaRWash moments, I love Rio. The way he makes Calleigh Duquesne stutter :D Curse of the Coffin. The way she looks at him at the end and says 'I don't believe in curses. I believe in karma.' :p From Driven, of course the shooting-talk. I'm addicted to CaRWash, so I'm very satisfied even if they just work together as partners.

13. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

Love the manips i've seen and i am so jelous people have s4 dvd's already. Here in the UK we have to wait yonks for them to come out!!
    My all time fave carwash scene is from UTI.
    Where ( cant remember the exact quote) Ryan says 'im glad everything turned out ok' and he turned and just smiled at calleigh, she replied and smiled a bit too. It was like the beginning of something. Like she was the first person to accept him properly. :) It was...wow...

14. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

I have CaRWash hotness from Dark Room... He's always staring at her, isn't he? And, above all, who can blame him? :p

[​IMG]

I don't think mere coworkers act like that with each other, normally, do you? I love how TPTB are subltly but steadily keeping us nailed to the convinction there's something between them... I mean, we've been watching CSI forever, we know how to contestualize evidence, don't we? ;)

15. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

So true Calleigh! CSI does know how to string us along. But then again what we see they don't even write in or arrange its just there. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.