Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

I just rewatched Three Way and I've just realized Ryan makes that hilarious face when he's standing glued to Cal and Eric arrives... He's like "WTF? Vanish, man, you're ruining our intimacy!" :lol: The Third Wheel never misses the chance to meddle. :lol:

I'd cap it, if only my updated MediaPlayer version would let me. :rolleyes:

2. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

OMG Luna I noticed that too. :lol: He raises his eyebrow like "What do want? Can't you see we're in the middle of something?" :p :devil:

Jue, I love your manip! All of yours looks so real. ;)

Ohh yes, Addiction. I noticed that sneak peek from Calleigh too. I think that episode is the veryy first one I ever saw a bit of. My mom was watching it when it aired cause I remember I couldn't sleep and knew the body ended up while tar or whatever on it. But I had to go back to bed before I could see Cal and Ryan standing together. :rolleyes:

My laptop kind died... Probably from using it too much. :lol: And my dear friend Reine tells me I have to get another wire and stuff. :( Anyways, I don't have any CaRWash pics on this computer at all. :eek: I'm snagging as many as I can now. :devil: Starting with the Addiction *stare* pic. :p

Speaking of Reine, where are you? :confused:

3. jue

jue Witness

suzi dear, dont be jealous, the pair standing with absolute good angles for manip should be the one getting commented instead of me. :D

and, why are you complaining you have to wait till July before S5 is shown in UK? Here in SG, they are still in the mid of showing S3!! :eek: And guess what? just I thought I would get my daily miami dose on every tuesday night, the one that just went past (which they shld be showing #314 One Night Stand) have to be postpone to next week coz of the Golden Globe award!! :mad: not like I am against Helen Mirren or anything, she's great...but how about our Calleigh and Ryan? :(

and oh btw...I was typing this half way and I realise...doncha think Calleigh and Ryan sort of go well with that episode title? *cough* #314 One Night Stand - Calleigh and Ryan *cough* *cough* but of course I don't hope it's just a one night stand between them :cool:

*jue have no idea whatsoever was getting into her head, she was initially hoping only for a hugz in Man Down? And here she's talking about *cough* one night stand* :p

Nikki, now you see how important is your CPOTD? it can change people's minds ;)

Bex n Katie, thanks, will continue to indulge in the dark world of photoshoppin' :p

4. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

*pops in* (?)

I heard my name!!! :lol: :lol:

Well here they started a new season of CSI NY and probably they'll start CSI LV too and no Miami at all :mad: no Miami since July Noooooo!!!! Not even a rerun

Oh yeah in 3 Way Ryan's face is priceless *sighs* he's like Delko don't you have anything else to do???

Well Katie your problem has a solution :D ;)

*pops out* (?)

5. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

I've been missing for a few days, and since my connection was down, I decided to finish a fic I had started a long time ago, so here it is, sad and angsty as ever. :p

Now, just let me say I still can't stop watching TEH CaRWash scene in Rio (luckily it hasn't been ruined by an italian translation yet :lol:)... Even their body language leaves no doubts on their flirtatious attitude... Try and watch it without the audio, you'd think they're talking about what they did last night after the movie. :lol:

6. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Bex you know I have a room for myself in the Gutter. I go there on weekends, and on weekdays and...well actually I'm there 24/7 :p

Suzi, I love you too. You'll see them eventually, think about that. And of course...I'd seen Rio already so I wasn't even that excited anymore. :rolleyes: Talking about that translation, if I translate the Dutch translation back into English I would get:

"Calleigh Duquesne throws in the whip. With that I mean that you are talented and you look...very...beautiful today."

I was watching in thinking: Whip? *falls down on couch in gutterville* Whip. :devil:

My CPOTD rocks the thread Jue. *ducks stone*

Luns hun, I left you a review. I'll say it here too: YOU KILLED HER AGAIN! :eek: *chases* I guess it's up to me to write fics in which they actually both live!:lol: I kid, I kid. I loved it hun.

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (From Three Way)

[​IMG]

My Media player does like me for a change, so I capped it for y'all. ;)

7. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

:lol: Yeah, and tell them all who's your landlord (or better, landlady :p)... I own like half of the Gutter. :devil: It's a pretty crowded place, for the few ones who've never been there... Join us soon, CaRWash Gutterizes you! :lol:

*CLOSE*

[​IMG]

8. sandle_yobling

sandle_yobling Dead on Arrival

CaRwash Gutterville?? I'm there!! Save me a space!! :D :D :devil:

I've only ever seen pictures of Rio and it still looks soo hot Luna !! i can't wait to see it....

Eric better stop getting in the way of CaRWash goodness or he's gonna be in big trouble!! Ha- Third Wheel! Makes me laugh everytime. :D

Luna that fic is amazing!! So sad, but awesome! :) (Great pic too!)

9. wolfe_luv1

wolfe_luv1 Dead on Arrival

well, I like the photo too. . .
    1 Ryan looks so effing hot in that photo. 2 cuz I luv ryan LOLZ

10. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Luns, you're not my landlord, you're my roommate. Duh. Why oh why do you always post nice pics that make my CPOTD look like a small tiny piny piccie? :p

Deal Bex, tomorrow's CPOTD is from Rio for you.

11. sandle_yobling

Yay!! :D *hugs* :p :D

OMG! I just watched the ET (Entertainment Tonight) video where they talk about Natalia, and her flirting with Ryan. LOVE Emily Procter's reaction to that: "Not with My Togo!!" :D :D

12. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Hey talking about being CLOSE ;) :devil:

From Payback too :D. It looks like an episode I need to watch, someday *sighs*

[​IMG]

Is there any transcription about that interview??? where can I see it???

So what do we know about next episode?? Cal and Ryan working together??? maybe you've talked a lot about it, but I've been kinda lost these days so help please!!!! :( Thanks :)

13. sandle_yobling

Wow! Awesome pic! Calleigh just can't help herself... :D :devil: Lol!

I really really wanna see Payback too!

ETA: to get myself outta trouble! :p

14. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Bex, downloading is the 'no' word here. It's against board rules ;)

I saw Payback :p

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (From Rio)

[​IMG]

Cheking out her boosb :devil: Short post, gotta go.

15. sandle_yobling

Opps! *runs off to edit quickly* Sorry! :p Thanks for the heads up!

Well good for you! *sticks tongue out at Nikki * No need to flaunt it in our Payback-less faces.... (I'm joking of course! :D)

Great Picture!! Lol Ryan... :devil: :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.