Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

um. . .hello all, remember me? Nice to see so many new names!

Good new to all CaRWash lovers, if you go to wikipedia and do a search for Ryan's profile, there is a mention of CaRWash. Speculative romances are not mentioned in any of the other CSI's profiles. I got a kick out of that.

Maze! *jumps and hugs* Where have you been??? About the wiki thing, I know that! I think I remember someone telling me they did it too...it just slipped my mind who. :confused:

*looks at Luna* Girl we are good. Everyone is coming back now we talked about everyone missing. :eek:

You're welcome Bex. You can see that I had to leave. boosb. I meant boobs, duh. :rolleyes: Ah well.

I really really really hope my tv channel will air Going Under Tuesday, as Rio was on last Tuesday. *crosses fingers* 'Thanks Babe' in Dutch, oh boy :lol: I'm gonna throw something at my tv if they leave the babe out.

Am I the only dummy who went to wiki, did the research and actually couldn't find any hint at CaRWash in Ryan's profile? *sighs gloomily*

But on the other hand... Maze! Here you are! Just when we were wondering where you had ended up, you jump back in here and, surprise, you're not dead! :lol: Glad to see you again. :)

I'm going to watch One Of Our Own later, so I'll enjoy some CaRWash comfort (isn't Calleigh absolutely cute when she takes care of him? *insert awwwish face here*).
The first three eps that come to my mind are Legal (morgue scene), Driven (locker room scene (Nikki, calm down, I can hear you squeeing! ;))) and One Of Our Own itself (Jessop scene :(), but I'm sure there are more... There's always more with these two. :p

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! (heard that right Luns :p)

I didn't research Wiki, but am going to right now...uh. :( No. No such thing. The only thing said about Calleigh is that she was worried about the first case he worked. If it was there, it's gone now. :eek:

Cop Killer comes to mind too, Lunsie (another dead officer), and the Score, when she caught him squinting. Curse of the Coffin, when she talks to him about curses not existing (I don't know if that can be defined 'taking care of')...and that was it. Talking about Curse of the Coffin:

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
(From Curse of the Coffin)

curseofthecoffin64zr.jpg

ok, wow. They must have changed it or something, cuz his profile used to be a lot longer. It used to say something along they lines of many fans suspect they are forming a deeper relationship (not sure how they actually had that phrased) but the station and the writer have not confirmed it.

Has anyone checked the newest Miami book (Harm for the Hollidays) for CaRWashness? Sorry if it's been mentioned before

Not mentioned before, Maze. Unfortunately, Riptide just finally came out in Holland. I don't know anything about Harm for the Holidays, so any Americans: go get it and tell us!

I bet there's something. In Cult Weather was a very good part and Riptide, I heard (have yet to buy it myself) has enough CaRWash to satisfy my needs.

Now I'm curious! :p

I do own the book, but I haven't had much time to read it (for some reason they expect me to go to classes), the there was a cute scene near the start with them struggling not to crack bad Santa jokes. I'll try to read more today.

Maze! Nice to see you back here! :D I sadly don't own any of the books... yet. :devil: But Nikki was awesome enough to send me some of the scenes. He wanted to talk to her, not a machine! Awww! :p My mom wants me to read more, so I know what books I'll be getting. :devil:

What about that scene when Cal and Ryan are looking at Ryan's photos and they're out of focus so Cal's like why? And Ryan said something like the camera must be messed (I forget) and then Cal tells him not to lie to her. She knows him too well.

Ahhh! I noticed the checking out the boobs in the Rio CPOTD a few days ago too. :devil: I was like Ryan, her beautiful face is up there^^! :p

I remember there was something about CaRWash on Wikipedia but yeah someone took it out. I'm pretty sure it was someone on this board who put it in there too.

Since we're speaking about hott pics... :devil:

*SMILE*

1162pj.jpg

and...

*CLOSE*

Shock was such a good ep, so full of CaRWash interaction... It gave us CaRWashers one of the best shippy moments we could ever get and the *SMILE* proves it... She was giggling like a girlie when he told her that adorable "You are fantastic!". Has anyone seen Calleigh giggle apart from that time? Nope. That was a miracle, actually: Ryan got our (*cough*his*cough*) Bullet Girl to giggle! :eek:

Hello everybody. I'm new to this site, but I'm definately not new to wanting CaRWash to happen. I mean they are so damn cute together and it's obviously that they have amazing chemestry. I love a lot of the icons and pictures that you guys have posted. They're great!

Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

Welcome steph! I'm Luna, nice to meet you!
Make yourself comfortable in here *hands cup of tea and CaRwash cookies*. You'll soon learn we're a very friendly group in this thread, so feel a part of the family. ;)

My duty and task (well, it's more a tradition, but whatever) is to post CaRWash presents for the newbies, so here's yours:

*LOOK*

copiadi0856vj.jpg

I don't know if you've already read the board rules, but if you haven't I suggest you do it ASAP, cause it's very important to follow them. :) And very welcome again! :D

Hi Luna thank's for the AWESOME welcome present. I have read the rules, but if I've broken one I am very sorry, and would like to know.

As of Carwash, some of my favourite moments are in Rio, when he calls her beautiful. In one episode(i'm not sure what it's called) when he automatically goes to protect her when the bullets are fired. And then is scared to see the blood :)

Stepherz_14, be welcomed. I'm Dutchie, but please call me Nikki. As you might have seen I'm the person to fill your pic collection. (with some help along the way *points up at Luna* ;))

I think what Lunsie said about the board rules was more of a warning, because newbies tend to not do it and make a lot of mistakes (like me when I was new :lol:) But if you've read them it's ok, and even if you do make a mistake we will tell you. Like she said, one friendly bunch here. :D

Oh Luns you know Shock is my 4th fave eppie (I think). I mean it was flirting all the way through and it helps that my name was used. :devil:

From what I've read, the ptb have lost an opportunity with Calleigh/Ryan. Here in the UK, we're going through S4, US5 on Sky is giving us 3 epis on a Sunday night, hopefully we'll get to S5 fairly soon. The chemistry is building nicely through S3 and S4, it seems such a pity they lose momentum during S5. Come on ptb, listen to your audience...please!

I know what you mean. Season five has had so little CaRWash compared to seasons three and four. It's a little depressing :(. But i hope they bring back what they used to have before, it was a lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back