Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

Shootout! :eek: I agree. That would have been so friggen awesome if Calleigh helped him with that cause it would have been so cute. Imagine if in the last scene with Ryan and the baby, Calleigh came and stood beside him.

Hehe I like the thread name. It's fitting. :devil:

Well I'm off to Florida soon. I'm visiting Miami so if I see Ryan and Calleigh I will chase after them with a camera and video tape. Then the whole world will know about their affair. Not just us. ;) :devil: So bye everyone! :D *hugs*

Aw, have fun, Katsie! I'm so damn envious!

If you see a suspect girl sidle after them, then do not worry, that's just me making sure nobody disturbs them. :lol: (well, maybe also looking out for Jake :p).
I wish TPTB gave us the chance to see Cal dealing with the baby... We all saw how cute she was to Emma, I bet she and Ryan would have a had great time taking care of her together... And they'd also be a little heartbroken to let her go. :(

Calleigh: *sighs* You know, I was growing really fond of her...
Ryan: *smiles* Well, we can't bring her back, but there's something else we can do if you like babies.
Calleigh: *smirks* My place or yours?
Ryan: *embraces her* Does it really matter?
Calleigh: *shrugs* Let's do it here.

Eh?? what I miss? who's Emma?

anywho Sandersidle I hope you have loads of fun in florida and I is jealious cuz I will probably never get to go there. :( will miss you and good luck with finding the beautiful caRWash couple. :p :) :p

Ryan lover, Emma was a girl in 'Backstabbers'. She had witnessed a murder and Calleigh made sure she didn't have to testify. They were cute. :D

*grabs notepad, writes: "plot bunny 302603286792: dealing with baby* :eek:

*hugs Katie* I already said bye, but still: bye!

I think both Calleigh and Ryan would make both parents. Even if you wouldn't look at them as a couple. I mean...look how Cal worked with Emma en Ryan with Bethany? That's just so cute. :)

I agree, they would be great parents. :D
I so want another baby case with Ryan and this time Calleigh should work with him.

so, everyone is busy with the main case involving Natalia and Eric. but there's also another case. so maybe we see Calleigh and Ryan working alone the B-case. that would be great!!!

*sneaks in* There's internet connection here. :rolleyes: Thanks everyone!! :D I haven't seen them yet, but Luna, I think I saw you hiding in the bushes. :eek: :p

Yeahh!! Oh that'd be awesome if they worked together. I miss season 4 when like every episode it was them. :D *sighs* Now there's hope! yay!

sandersidle said:
Luna, I think I saw you hiding in the bushes. :eek:

Damn, totally bushted! :lol: Yep, that was me, but shush, I'm undercover (it takes one to get one *cough* :devil:). I'm a Special CSI, aka CaRWash Security Investigator. :D

Anyways, I'm making a vid (yep, another one :rolleyes:) and I stumbled across a scene from Three Way, which I thought was cute, so I put in in my vid and slow motioned it, and... :eek:
It's the scene when Ryan gives Erica the money for her broken camera and Cal and Eric witness - and obviously misunderstand - the scene. I watched Calleigh wlak away after that, and she didn't seem pissed or mad, but rather sad. It's not very evident if you don't speed it down, but if you do she looks so cutely blue.
She really looks more worried than angry, and even conceding that it's not a CaRWash kind of concern, she's still very upset about it. :eek:

Hii!!! This is the first time I write here, I've known this website for a long time but i've neved entered the talk till yesterday... then I saw this thread and I though.. OMG, OMG!!! I'm not crazy!! I'm not alone! We exist, and we're called CaRWash!!
Im from Spain so Im watching season 4 right now, by episode 17 I think.. (I've also watched 19) and all those cute moments!! I wish I could finally see a couple I like in CSI.
Well, that's it.... I hope i can write often...

Hey netartemisa and welcome here! Yes you're not alone, and yes we're called CaRWashers. I have one comment though: your banner is too big. The maximum size is 220x75 if I'm not mistaking. Just giving you the heads up. ;)

Episode 17 should be Collision, and 19 is Driven, in which my favorite CaRWash scene is. They have cute moments non-stop, we just don't see them all. I hope you can write often too. :)

Luna, really? *runs to see* :eek:

Katie, I'm glad you have connection there! Greetings from Miami are always welcome. And Luna, I told you not to hide in the bushes, behind the building was a much better idea, cause I was there and she didn't see me. :lol:

Yeah, as you might know Nick gets killed and Natalia is the prime suspect, but they say that many people had motive to kill him. :rolleyes: (Valera, Natalia, Eric) So I think we're getting lots of: "no, he/she couldn't have done it" scenes. Maybe they can speculate and disagree and then have a deviant ending. :D I bet the killer is someone they've never met though.

Welcome to Gutterville, netartemisa! Nice to see new CaRWash addicts around here. ;)

Now, since you're a newbie, I have my traditional gift for you (y'all can take it as a belated Christmas present ;)):

*TOUCH*

acquisiscihg0.jpg

Hope we're not going to get some of the old soapy stuff S4 was soaked with... You know, Natalia's a suspect and Eric too, cause they've had an affair, and my poor Valera is too... Hence, the team is upset cause half of them and one of their techs are involved in the case, and they have to fight against any evidence to save their butts... That sounds so horribly like the part of three Way I didn't like, which is the mayhem IAB brought up cause Cal, Ryan and Eric had been bad kids. Duh. I just hope there's going to be some good CaRwash in this ep, as in: stress overload leads to mutual comfortation. :devil:

Thanks for the advise about the signatura, i've changed it!!
Yes, 17 is Collision, that moment in the jewelry is soooo funny... and the scene of Driven is like..wow, you have to love her, Ryan! She's so sweet with him..
The truth is there's plenty of moments in season 4th..

Oww... thanks for the welcome, im very happy of having found this place :)

OMG Luna is that Ryan handing her something? (duh) what ep is that? I want to say Identity but I'm not sure. Maybe Payback.(I'm trying to figure out by the colour of Ryan's clothes :rolleyes:) Wait, is it Shattered??

If this pic would be in my story I would write something like:

When Ryan handed her the magnifier (dunno what the hell it is, but it looks like a magnifier :lol:) their hands touched for a brief moment, sending an electric jolt through both of their spines.

That just came to me. Something among those lines. Little eample of my writing, since I seem to have lost my muse somewhere during chapter 5... :eek: Wait, I think I used those lines once. :p

Season 4 is full of moments, don't get me started. Driven is still my fave, hands down. She cares so much for him. :D

yap Season 4 is the CaRWash season . maybe the only reason i watched it ...

thank you for the belated christmas present Luna !! they touch each other right? they have to! we already know they use every moment they can to touch each other :devil:

oh and btw how come that you people *looks at nikki and luna* always sneek around the house but never provide us with any information huh?

Dutchie said:
OMG Luna is that Ryan handing her something? (duh) what ep is that?

Shame on you Nikksy, that is Driven! :eek: And, yes, of course that is Ryan's hand! It's right after the "Meet me in the garage" scene (that was an indecent proposal, imo :lol:). :p It's a hot pic (well, the whole ep is, but whatever), I think it's never been posted before... Their interaction in Driven was absolutely fantastic.

And, now that i think of it... The CaRWash list should be updated!

3x03: Calleigh: "You're crazy, you know that? You could have been gator bait on your first day."
3x03: Ryan: "I'm glad everything turned out okay."
3x03: Calleigh: "What are you doing? Ryan? Ryan! Ryan?"
3x03: Ryan: "Looking for this? I took the backdoor."
3x03: Ryan: "I did sacrifice my lunch. Just remember that."
3x05: Ryan: "Those are nice earrings by the way."
3x05: Calleigh: "You took my class."
3x05: Ryan: "If I'm not mistaking, that's a cosmopolitan." "Total chick drink." Calleigh: *evil glare*
3x05: Calleigh: "Ryan, did you find the trace report? Alexx said you got it mixed up with tox...are you okay?" Ryan: "Yeah. I used to be in patrol...everything would just move along..." Calleigh: "It takes some getting used to. I understand."
3x13: Ryan: "Some women are just attracted to bad boys." Calleigh: "Oh really? Do tell." Ryan: "Come on, like you've never been tempted."
3x07: Calleigh: "Be careful out there."
3x16: Calleigh: "Let's go introduce ourselves."
3x21: Ryan: "It's no big deal, I was sorting it by date." Calleigh: "I usually do it by file number. I'm sorry, I appreciate it, I really do, it's just I like to get all my duck in a row before I go to court."
3x21: Ryan: "I didn't know about your...your dad...and what you were trying to do."Calleigh: "You know, I've learned in this business, just that you know one thing about a person doesn't mean you know everything about him."
3x23: Eric: "You're always defending him."
4x08: Calleigh: "You. In the elevator. With me. We're leaving now."
4x08: Ryan: "So I guess you can take the girl out of firearms... But no you can't, cause it's you."
4x08: Ryan: "You always take his side." Calleigh: "Funny, he always says the same thing about you."
4x08: Ryan: "Ever pushed aside the dinner plate to get some?"
4x16: Calleigh: "You wanna ask me again in an hour over a beer?" Ryan: "You're not mad at me... Cause I heard we got into a really big fight today." Calleigh: "Don't believe everything you hear."
4x17: Kaiser: "Big day coming up for the both of you?"
4x19: Ryan: "Meet me in the garage."
4x19: Calleigh: "You'd do the same for me if I were having a bad day."
4x23: Ryan: "You have plans after work tonight?"
4x23: Ryan: "Could you put my name on the card?" Calleigh: *huge grin* "I already put your name on the card."
4x23: Ryan: "You're fantastic."
5x01: Ryan: "You look very beautiful today." Calleigh: "Well, that's a... That's a nice save."
5x01: Calleigh: "Why are you beating yourself up? You just broke the case!"
5x02: Ryan: "I'm glad you're ok." Calleigh: "Thanks Babe."©
5x06: Calleigh: "See, I don't think this place is very scary in the day time. Do you?" *rubs shoulder* Ryan: "What? Nah... Come on, I wasn't scared." Calleigh: *giggles* "Way to change the subject."
5x10: Ryan: "How did you get your hot little hands on a military watch list?"
5x11: Calleigh: "Great job!" Ryan: "Thanks." Calleigh: *huge grin* Alexx: "Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, what about me??"

sienna said:
oh and btw how come that you people *looks at nikki and luna* always sneek around the house but never provide us with any information huh?

I don't know about Nikki, but I've been bribed: I keep my mouth shut and they let me watch whenever I want. :devil:

I have to save all the info and film I get for the season finale', that's why my mouth is shut. :devil:

DRIVEN?? :eek: WTF! That doesn't look like a purple t-shirt to me! How can that be driven? :confused: DId Ryan change clothes throughout the episode and did I forget it?

That list is so going onto my space. When I'm back from work. :lol: :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back