Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

hey guys nikki asked me to post the CPOTD today so here you go:

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
(from Pirated)

sdflskjkdjg.jpg

i was just watching pirated so i capped this little look for you guys :D

_Calleigh_ I like this pic, and the match thing :D I love CaRWash!!

Jue the manip pic, is great, I want the writers to put them together, we are so many fans from Ryan and Calleigh now, I remember like it was at the begining we were 2 or 3 XDD

Here some more CaRWash pics:

Ryan feels sorry
Ryan go with Calleigh
this look

:lol: I love those third wheel pics. I saw another pic that could be used and it made me think of them. Jeese they're so funny. :D

Aww everyone's senarios are really cute. I could see them alone on Christmas Eve too. They'd have alot more fun together. :D :devil: I wish we were getting a Christmas episode. That would rock. I'm sure Ryan and Cal would give eachother presents. It would be interesting to see what they would give eachother... What do you think they would buy eachother?

Saya_Ray, I love your banner. :)

Oh and MERRY (CaRWash) CHRISTMAS!

Post that pic, Katie! We all wanna see that! :D

I was making a new video today (obviously CaRWash), and I suddenly asked myself what would happen if Ryan got a girl... Of course Calleigh would try to smile at it, and tell Ryan he has a very nice girl and they look great together, but in the end she'd start getting nervous about the whole thing. I think Ryan would notice, cause anyone who has their eyes struck on the same person as long as they can would, so he'd send up in smoke a date with Jane Doe only because he'd feel he has to clear up things with Cal.

Actually, this is what I like most about them: they act exactly as though they were together. They flirt and laugh, but also have their rows when it's necessary... And never miss a good make out. :)

They are so doing it! :lol: (under the Christmas tree! :p)

P.S. MERRY CaRWash CHRISTMAS! :)

Well my third wheel pic isn't as good as yours Luna, but I was watching three-way a few days ago and I thought it was funny. Cause Cal and Ryan are looking at eachother for a second and Delko is by himself. :lol:

They do act really coupley. And they aren't very subtle about it. Haha

:lol: Great pic Katie! :lol: Ryan's expression is piceless! :lol: He's all greedy and eager to jump her. :lol:

Ryan: *If only you could read my hot thoughts, honey...*
Calleigh: "Did you just say something about your thoughts?"
Ryan: "Er... Nope. No, no."
Eric: *take it easy, you two, it's ok... I'm not here.* :rolleyes:

Merriiii Christmassss CaRWashers :cool:...let's all each make a CaRWash wish for the pair :

I wished...that Ryan & Calleigh can have a hugging scene(either one comforting the other one) in S5 or S6. I would loved to wish for a kissing scene of course :D, but, well, one thing at a time.

let's start with some heartfelt hugging, where they enjoy listening to each other's heartbeat, and have to let go coz it's taking too long for just a hug between "normal colleagues", and start to realised there's something "not quite normal colleagues" between them. :eek: (is this ever in anyone's fic? seems all CaRWash moments sounds familiar...think it's deep in our hearts :lol:)

I think I would quite enjoy watching the "process" of them "realising" a lot of things... ;)

Luna, post your video soon...I take it as a christmas gift for all CaRWashers :lol:...those two really need to "realise" that something between them, be it through Ryan's gal, or Calleigh's jake, and they need to realise it fast! :lol:

Sienna, thanks for putting up the CPOTD :)...Calleigh's expression was bit taken aback, as if Ryan's just confess to her! ...btw, where's Nikki? I missed her... :(

Katie...that's a cute third wheel pic! yeah, we don't really need Delko to be totally "inside" the pic, as long as he's with the pair, we can already felt his prescence as a third wheeler" :lol:

Ryan:*cheekly mumble*hey you know some people stamped us with some "match match thirdwheel thing"?
Calleigh:*stare*Ryan! We are in the mid of discussing a CODIS match here! *lower voice* anyway, I knew about this "match match thirdwheel thing" long long ago...
Ryan:*lower voice*really?
Calleigh:*grin, lower voice*you bet,I've got my sources
Ryan:*lower voice* and that is?
Calleigh:*lower voice*some CaRWashers telepathy me, that's how.
Ryan:*lower voice*really!?
Calleigh:*smile, lower voice*never been truer!
Eric:*sulky face* excuse me, so am I invisible or am I just some third wheeler here?

Aww Jue, you missed me? I'm right here! *hugs* :D btw: you can only have or a banner or text in your signature, not both. Just giving you the heads up. :)

Yeah guys, I'm gonna say this: those third wheel pics are funny, but there are always multishippers who might find them offending, so maybe we shouldn't post them. Just think of how you would feel when they made things like that with Ryan as third wheel. ;)

Jue, how do you know I telepathy Calleigh? No one is supposed to know that! :eek: *psst Calleigh, step closer to him. Yes, perfect.* Where was I? Oh right, it's a secret! :lol:

Merry Christmas everyone! Since Jue wished for a hug, I'll wish for a kiss. Either that, or a holding hands scene. That would be cute too. Thanks for all the great reviews to chapter 4 of my story btw, warmed my heart. Funny to see how almost no one reviews until you let Jake propose to Calleigh. Suddenly my mail box was overfloating with reviewers begging me not to let them marry. :D

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
(From Backstabbers)

backstabberslk3.jpg

Ryan: Come on...come on...
Calleigh: Calm down, at least wait until the doors close. :devil:

Saya? That you? OMG where have you been? :eek:

*sees luring cookies and comes over to investigate*.....Oh!
Im back here again!! :lol: sorry y'all that I've not been here for about 1000millionbillion years.
I don't know why I don't come here more often. :rolleyes:

anywho I love that Carwash pic of the day Dutchie They both have very sexybacks and I also love it when they are in the elevator together....mind wonders into gutter. :p

BTW: a very happy caRWashy XMAS to y'all. I hope y'all are having a lovely day. XXX

hey kiddies! yes it is i... the amazing Coroner! Ya i won't be here for long but i was just popping in to ask y'all a quick favor... CaRWash epis.. backstabbers and come as you are?? maybe??

Aaah Ryan Lover, I knew bribing with cookies would lead you here. :D *hands cookie*

My mind's in the gutter, like 24/7. And I love it. :devil:

TheCoroner?! :eek: Where are you! We miss you! Backstabbers was NOT a CaRWash eppie, since Ryan pissed her off, and Come as You are...well Ryan did say that about her Hot Little Hands. And they worked together...but that was it. *wishes for major CaRWash episode coming up*

Dutchie said:
My mind's in the gutter, like 24/7. And I love it. :devil:

Yeah, well, if they don't drop those hot rows and the making out eye sex, we'll have to move to the gutter for good... And I'd love that. :D

I watched Legal yesterday, to celebrate... I love divinf into old glorious CaRWash eps. "We love alibis." :lol: It was probably the first ep where we got a true CaRWash flirt. :cool:

ETA: just posted a new Christmas fic! :eek:

Legal is one of my fave caRWash episodes and Calleigh that "We love alibis" scene was kinda cute. :p

Calleigh was the first one apart from H to accept Ryan into the team.I think it was love at first sight and has been that way ever since "Under the influence" but Ryan is just too shy to say anything. :lol:

I've not watched S3 for ages *puts S3 DVD in and skips to the caRWash scenes* :p

Luna you're awesome! I loved your Christmas fic! :eek: Mistletoe. :devil: *SQUEE!!!* :D

I'm always in the gutter.. I'm in Gutterville and Sandlegutter.. :p So now I'm in the... CaRWashgutter. :p :D :devil:

I got season 4 on dvd for Christmas yesterday! I'm so excited cause I haven't seen all the episodes. Most of them, but I still have a few I need to see. I watched Blood In the Water. I rewinded the part when Ryan wishes her good luck about 10 times. It was such a pointless scene. For the case, I mean. And I love the way he says it. He sounds so cute. And she's like :D :D Thanks! *sighs*

Oh, that'd be such a cool new thread name! Calleigh & Ryan #6: Welcome to Gutterville! - CaRWash :lol:

We'll have to keep this in mind when it's time to pick a new name. I think it's brilliant, Katie! And I'm glad you liked my fic, I wrote it while watching Shootout, so I'm surprised I didn't end up having them making out on the counter, so that for next Christmas they'd have had a cute baby blondie like Bathany with them. But that'd have been too much. :rolleyes: I still think Shootout would have been a much better episode if both Ryan and Cal would have worked Bethany's case together... Some sort of "Parenting for a day, CaRWash style"... :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back