Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

Fired up, Southern style.
Frost I may just have to steal that phrase :lol: !! Welcome!

I was re-thinking about deathpool 100 and how ryan asked calleigh to get his neice and I-pod. Why not ask Alexx, after all she has kids. Then i realised he asked Calleigh as a way to talk to her, maybe go round to hers and so on *sinking to the gutter* ;)

Calleigh cares about Ryan, alot. She doesn't want to see him get hurt, plus she loves him, but really she wants whats best for him. She did cover for him after all, and by the next episode (if we sequence it like it should have been - deathpool then going under) She was calling him babe..so i think he made it up to her :devil:*gutter* :rolleyes: :)

Yeah Frost, some months back, I did have the same doubts like you! Apparently, it's HER way of showing HER love for HIM. ;)

Come to think of it...I realised I've grown to like CSI:Miami coz of this pairing. The sequence goes like this:

-->noticed there's a weird CSI series on TV, the lab scene seem forever orangy-yellowish
-->noticed there's a weird guy who always say weird things and puts on shades :cool:
-->noticed there's this cool lady :eek: who's got a special accent standing beside this shades guy
-->noticed there's some ridiculously cute chemistry(I'm not blind :lol:)btw her and one newbie guy
-->after a few epi, went online to search for possible leads on this possible pair
-->found some mysterious term "CaRWash" (was thinkg what has carwashing got to do with csi:lol: )
-->found talk csi and you guys!
-->can't stop watching CSI:MIAMI, can't stop trying to find " evidence of love crime " btw the two :D

That's, my short two months history of CaRWashin. ;)

Oh yah, I've got my Marie Claire, still struggling what to do with those two pages of Emily inside...whether to scan them...tear and put up beside bed for gd dreams...etc etc...

have got hold of the DVDs too. Hurrrrrray...will start to go through what I've missed so far... :)

I agree with you Alex, he asked her to do it because he wanted to be near her and talk to her, and people could ask: but they talk everyday?, yeah but they talk about job, and if you like someone in your job, it's good to talk about other things, not only job.

jue something like that happened to me with CaRWash, I found the board when I was looking for Jon Togo's pics. I found it and I thought it was a godd idea, but the thing that made me fall in love with CaRWash was a Luna's fic *hears everybody saying: yeah Reine we know that, don't need to say it again* :p

Alex21591

Haha, I would LOVE IT if I started a little trend. I just love the way she gets fired up and it seems to be a Southern girl thing.

I always like when Calleigh gets to show off a bit more of herself, she's one of the more 'secret' characters.

Did anyone else love when Horatio and Delko were in Rio and Calleigh was in charge of the lab and Ryan calls her the big woman in charge, then fumbles around and tells her she's beautiful and that's not how he meant it? "Nice save" lol.

If you didn't care about someone, you wouldn't fumble like that. She knew what he meant. But he still got all flustered.

The 'Large and in Charge' bit, and then the 'Good Recovery'. Loved it.

*Ch 19 of HiStory now up*

^^ Got to love flustered Ryan, he just looks so cute!! :rolleyes: :lol:

I also love it when Calleigh pulls rank,but in a good way, then theres that time in nailed where she didn't pull rank and instead helped him dumpster dive. She cares...alot. Ryan has this lovely thing with calleigh and the writers need to use it more! It's like a bestfriendship that is dying to be turned into more....in fact its dying to be... Fired up. Southern style(big up to FROST for that one) :p

Carwash is love in motion, we have two ideals waiting for a chance to be together. TPTB have to let us see that happen!

:D

I'm TRYING to get an interview with Emily for my radio show (I host a morning show in our fair city) and I can't seem to get a hold of anyone. I'm dying to ask about hookups, specifically this Carwash thing lol

I am BACK! Test week has ended, holidays have started, time to come back to my beloved thread. :D This is gonna be a long post.

Frost, you have a radio show? So cool! Please get Emily there and ask her! That would be awesome! Not that I can get Canadian radio here, but still... :rolleyes:
Alex, she didn't dive the dumpster because it was his turn, which means they take turns in doing the disgusting things. That's cute! :)
Annwn, read, loved and reviewed.

Ryan: "Calleigh Duquesne, large and in charge! By large you know I mean in terms of your reputation and responsibility, and...you look...very beautiful today."
Calleigh: "Well, that's a...that's a nice save."

He made Calleigh stutter. Calleigh "always keeping her cool" Duquesne. He's the only person who can do that. ;)
Reine, I'm fine with hearing that again. But why don't people fall in love with CaRWash after reading my fics? Kidding Luns, you know I love ya. :p
Jue, do both! Scan them and then tear them to hang on your wall. CaRWash dreams guaranteed! :eek:
Katie, I'm trying to feed those bunnies, but I might need some help. You want one? You know you love them! Look how cute and Angsty they are! :lol:
Talking about plot bunnies, HIWTHI will be updated this weekend. Promise. Prepare. :devil: *insert Angst Whore Evil Laughter here*

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
(From Identity)

identity5kk7.jpg

I know I've posted this before and I'm pretty sure no one will mind me posting this again. :D I might be weird, but if Ryan looked at me this way, I would jump him. Hmm...nothing weird there, right? :confused: Then why didn't she!?! Or better: why did TPTB cut that out?

ETA: angsty chapter 4

Yep, when I'm not watching CSIM I actually find myself at work haha. I work the morning show from 5a-1p (on the air from 6a-12noon). Man if anyone knows how to get in contact with writers/producers/PR...I can't seem to find the deets. I'll post the interview on my site for y'all!!

HIWTHI will be updated this weekend. Promise. Prepare. *insert Angst Whore Evil Laughter here*

nikki .. what's that laugh suppose to mean??? *is scared* don't do anything stupid with this fic :p

i'm really trying to spread the CaRWash love around lately :D i think it's because everything is so happy and lovely in christmas time :p i tried to convince my sis and my best friend mwaha .. i think they'll need one more week to realize what we all see.

I might be weird, but if Ryan looked at me this way, I would jump him. Hmm...nothing weird there, right?
no nothing weird about that ... same here :p but you know, it's kinda unrealistic that i will ever stand that close to ryan so i'll leave it to calleigh to jump him :p

Nikki said:
Katie, I'm trying to feed those bunnies, but I might need some help. You want one? You know you love them! Look how cute and Angsty they are! :lol:

*runs away* Noooo thanks. I'm not a bunny person. :p

Nikki said:
I might be weird, but if Ryan looked at me this way, I would jump him. Hmm...nothing weird there, right? :confused:

Uh.. If he just looked at me at all I would jump him. :lol: :devil: I'm surprized Emily hasn't already done it. Or... Maybe you're right. They cut it. :p Silly director. :rolleyes:

Frost, that would be awesome if you got Emily on your radio show! I live in Canada too. :D

Ohh yesss. Rio. *sighs* Her beauty had him flustered and his charm made her studder. :p :D Gosh, you have to love them.

Dutchie said: Reine, I'm fine with hearing that again. But why don't people fall in love with CaRWash after reading my fics? Kidding Luns, you know I love ya. :p
Of course people fall in love with CaRWash by reading your fics ;) but well in my case Luna's reached my "little hot hands" first :p. Oh you updated your fic, gonna read it after posting this :)

So Katie, you aren't a bunny person? :lol: I'm not either, although there are some people trying to convince me that I need to "feed" one :p, I have enough with 2 parrots :rolleyes:

I think we should try to stay in topic and make sure those famous "3 In Topic Lines" are always in our posts. Though it's Christmas and everyone is nice and kind (sort of :lol:), the mods still have the pretty task to keep us at bay. :p

Now, speaking of Christmas (y'all knew I'd get to this, sooner or later, didn't ya? ;)), I have a cute question: how do you imagine a hypothetic Christmas scenario for our two lovebirds? How they exchange presents (if they do), maybe awkwardly invite one another for dinner, and whatever you want...

*opens plot bunnies cage*

Personally, I figure them alone in the locker room, on Christmas Eve, ready to leave. They close their lockers and stand there in awkward silence, both with a present in their hands. They exchange the presemts and mumble something about their plans for the night, and obviously find out they're both going to be on their own (Alexx and Eric are with her families, H is with Susie and Madison :D), and I totally see Calleigh suggest very lightheartedly to go and grab something together, because being alone on Christams Eve is not very nice. And so they end up in a small restaurant, having the time of their lives, and when it's time to open the presents, they drink a toast... "To us."
Then they'd both smile brightly at each other, in that cute, hot, eager CaRWash way...
[fade to black]

And I found those cute Eric-Third-Wheel pics again, so I thought it'd be nice to show them to those who didn't get the chance to admire them... :lol:

Luna...I am a CaRWasher...but Eric looked so cute in those pics :D, his expression are like Yeah-I-know-I-am-a-Third-wheeler-so-what, priceless expression :lol:!

I also like the way you put it : *Match**Third Wheel**Match* :lol:. My previous elevator-get-out-of-here-now-Eric pic also falls under this third wheeler category ;)

My christmas plot...

would imagine the pair starting with a row that shouldn't even be happening..ie: Ryan wanting to ask Cal out for Christmas eve but don't dare to and won't want to risk, only to resort to saying stupid and indirect things (we know wolfie does this sometimes.. :p)

On the other hand, Cal also wanted to have a nice little eve night with Ryan, but Ryan's cowardness somehow angered her...the two then drifted to different directions, doing different things, but obviously very bothered by what happened before... :(

minutes before the countdown started, Cal went back to the lab, still upset over the row (everyone's knock off by then), only to find Ryan's sitting alone at the very place they quarrel, lookin even more miserable than her. This time, Ryan finally pluck up the courage to confess, and gave her the present he's been keeping, and Cal would say something like, "sorry, but I didn't prepared any present for you.." Ryan would go all disppointed but still with grace, "oh...ok...", but she continued, "but...now I know what's the perfect present for you..." with that, she gave him a deeply, passionate kiss...and outside the lab, not so far away, the christmas fireworks has just started... :eek:

How about that? yeah it's cheesy...but it would be so romanticcccc....*droooling about the passionate kiss* :D

after the kiss manip scene (original pic from Nikki's CPOTD, thankxx Nikki!)
Ryan:...so, you aren't mad at me anymore?
Calleigh: *disbelieve* you still think I am mad at you? after... this ?
Ryan:..er..I don't know...maybe...
Calleigh: *roll eyes* and why is that so?
Ryan:*shyly*...coz you never let me kiss you back...
Calleigh:*mumble* then kiss me back, you idiot...
Ryan:what did you say?
Calleigh: *waving hands* Nothing! Nothing!

:lol: jue, that was priceless! I copied Emily right from Celebrity Poker and pasted her into that scenario, making her address that awsomely cute "Nothin, nothing!" to Ryan. :lol:

That's something that could actually slip from her, one day... Guess she's getting fed up with Ryan's shyness... I bet more than once she's looked into his eyes and thought "Go ahead, you jerk, we both want this and you know, be a man and kiss me!" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back