Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

God, Driven. *faints* I love that scene to DEATH. :D OMG I was watching this interview with Emily Procter about the board game and the woman interviewing her asked her to show a piece, so she went:

"Okay. Here's me, and...*thickening accent like crazy* here's Togo. And then I'll go a little faster and he'll go a little slower and I'll solve the crime. *big smile*

Who thinks Jon was watching and she knew, raise hands. *raises hand* I am sure she choose Togo on purpose. :lol:

I don't think they will kill Eric, if Adam would've wanted to leave the show I think we'd know by now. BUT after getting shot in the head, you can't return to work in 2 days, so I'm with you that he most likely isn't going to return that season. This could mean 2 things. 1) We'll get a HH scene where Calleigh visits him. (if they do I will kill TPTB because we didn't get a Nailed scene!) or 2) She doesn't visit him and turns to someone for comfort. Guess who will be standing right behind her?

Ryan's gonna be standing right behind her of course! Gosh, that'd be friggen awesome. *sighs* My little shipper heart would melt if she cried in his arms. Aww that would just be soo gosh darn cute! :D

I know! Driven is just so.. *sighs* perfect. Same with Deviant.. I love how they just stand there.. Staring at eachother. I wish the cameras would have zoomed out on them cause then we could see them both standing there like *drool* :lol:

I love you, Ryan. *stare*
I love you too, Cal. *stare*

Oh, well, I tried to keep myself from building castles in the air about these spoilers, but my shipper heart seems to think differently, so... :devil:

Eric gets shot? Sounds fine to me, as long as they don't kill him off. And I already can see all the lovely angst oozing from every scene... Calleigh who's upset and scared, and Ryan who's scrared as well, but also feels a little jealous (and therefore guilty) because her thoughts are all for poor Eric, and starts wondering if, after all, she is in love with his friend. Neither of them would be allowed to go and see Eric, so all they could do would be to sit back and wait, together (because, honestly, the only one I'd see comforting her in such a hard time is Ryan). He'd try to convince her that everything will be fine, though not even believing that himself, and of course for a moment she'd forget they are not supposed to have any kind of contact out of the professional, and she'd seek for comfort into his arms. Obviously Ryan would hold her and reassure her, and in the end they'd realize there's nothing professional in the way they're hugging each other, but then Horatio and Alexx walk in, and they pull away at once, and everything would be ruined. Peace. Oh, wait... the ep would end with Alexx and H talking while observing the two of them together... H: "I knew it would happen, sooner or later." Alexx: "It was meant to be. It was only a matter of time." H: "I know. *puts on shades* And now they do too."

:lol: Cannot believe my dreams go that far. :lol:

Aw Calleigh, I love it, if only tptb would take heart and go with your idea.

OMG i would kill someone (theoretically speaking) to have those spoilers be true...plus i noticed that in backstabbers ryan called calleigh Cal..hes got his own little thing for here...i think thats sweet, its like there thing...in fact everythign they do is there thing cuz its soo awesome and carwashy!! *YAY*HYPER*YAY* :lol: Got to love carwash dreams and scenes :)

Ryan's a little slutty Calleigh-stealer... He's the only one who gets to flirt with my love - I mean, Calleigh :p - all the time. I bet they are so used to work/flirt together that if once they happened to work with someone else they'd end up flirting with them too...

Eric: I found body oil all over the vic...
Ryan: *sexy grin* That can be quite hot, you know... Like last night, when we-
Eric: *awkward look* Excuse me? Wolfe, I'm not Calleigh!
Ryan: *turns red* Er, yeah... I uh... I meant... S**t!

:lol: I'm so writing a script about this... Then I'll become famous and make a movie... "A Bullet Girl for Mr Wolfe: Your 2006 Christmas Movie!"

I'm writing a Christams fic, btw... Hope someone else will join soon *hint hint* :D

Damn Luns, don't tempt me. I'm supposed to be learning for my test week. But then why am I here? Ah, little break. :p

You should make that movie! I wanna help! You write the script, I direct?

Me: Little closer...bit more...bit more...
Calleigh: *squashed against Ryan* We're as close as we can get.
Ryan: *squashed against Ryan* What she says.
Me: Hey, it's not my fault. It's all in the script.
Luna: *nods*

LEGAL TONIGHT :eek: :D

You know i think Calleigh and Ryan should be stuck on the lab elevator during a whole episode, in order to see what could happen, how could they talk to each other etc...It would be nice if they had a fight first then they could apologize while they are on the elevator **mind going in the gutter***

sissi59100 said:
You know i think Calleigh and Ryan should be stuck on the lab elevator during a whole episode, in order to see what could happen, how could they talk to each other etc...It would be nice if they had a fight first then they could apologize while they are on the elevator **mind going in the gutter***

*smells plot bunny* How am I supposed to ignore this, now? I have like 4 stories in progress and now you come and put this inside my insatiable CaRWash mind... That's evil! :rolleyes:

I think it'd be perfect if they had a very bad argue, and then, all mad at each other, they'd get struck for hours into the elevator... possibly during the hottest summer day, so that they'd have to get a little undressed (cause obviously the air conditioning wouldn't work :p). *opens Word and starts writing* :devil:

P.S. Just posted a drabble I wrote some weeks ago... Angst all the way. :D

Woah! :eek: I come into this thread and there's like 384739 plot bunnies jumping around. I'm assuming you're going to feed them, right? ;)

I wrote to one of the writers of CSI Miami, and I of course talked about CaRWash. :p They wrote back and said alot of people were writing in, saying they like the pairing. He also said "you never know" and to keep watching. :) :) I know it's not much, but it's great to know the writers understand people love this pair. :D

I wrote him too, but he didn't answer :lol: I think I asked a lot :p :lol:. Well I don't want Eric to be shot in the head, I think they're exagerating with that, he could be shot in another part of his body, something less dramatic. If all that stuff is true, I must say that it's starting to be a soap opera (one from my country: long, exagerated and bad :p). And if CaRWash is gonna be together because of something like that, I'm so sorry but I prefer it doesn't get together this season, I prefer other ciscumstances.

^^well those posts have made my year!! I wanna know how i can write and email to them too!! :D

Back on topic though i have just watched 4.23 and i just died when calleigh said she had already put his name on the card. Plus i noticed that Ryan seemd to be ready to ask her to the wedding - but alas Calleigh wasn't going :(
I reckon that if she did we'd see some awesome carwash scenes :cool:Also interms of carwash i have finally managed to finish my CaRWash video after about three weeks and it will be posted soon :D

Peace and Carwash out ;)

I'm really into the idea of this pairing.

For some reason, I really love one of the first Eps from Season 5 (sorry gang I don't know the name) with the fake bills. Ryan knew all about the death pool (hey is that the name?) and ended up giving Calleigh a fake $100. I just LOVE when she gets ticked at him. Fired up, Southern style. He looked so bewildered.

Now you may be thinking "Frost...how can that be good for a pairup." but I think she got so mad because she cares about him. She is always behind him when he screws up, and this time she let him have it (I think he needed it haha). I dunno...to me it made me laugh and gave the impression they were more than friends.

We're all with you on that, Frost. ;)
That was a very intense scene, in my opinion... As many of us have often pointed out before, seeing Calleigh so mad was a pretty undeniable proof she cares a lot about him. Had that happen, for instance, to Natalia, I don't think she'd have gone nuts like that, though, of course, she'd have been angry anyways.
I love it when she freaks out with him (see Recoil :D)... Things get so hot you'd think they could jump each other from a moment to another. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back