Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

Oh Luna that fic was wonderful, I read it yesterday I think :p. And as I said at ff, I knew where he was taking her, but I thought it was to make her see that there are people with worse problems than hers :p but what you wrote it's a long way better than that :lol: :lol:

ETA: Yeah I agree with you about moments we don't see, or moments they just cut :mad:, I've just known about one in my other ship, that really sucks, specially when they cut those moments to play a song :mad:, maybe that has happened too with CaRWash :(.

*pops in* Hello! There is a cute pic from Backstabbers when they are standing close to eachother, but I'm so tired and so lazy I don't feel like uploading it. I will later, though. :lol:

I loved your fluff/romance ficcy Luna. It was so cute. :)

I always think that maybe in some episode, Ryan will mention something like "Well remember when you visted me in the hospital when I got the nail in my eye..." and then talk about something. So we know it happened, it just wasn't seen. ;)

In Backstabbers, I (as much as I was pissed at Ryan) loved when Calleigh said something like "Do you think I want her to be on the camera now!?" and then Ryan was like *sighs* *looks down* "No.." :lol: He looked like he was a little boy and just admitted he did something wrong. I thought it was cute... :eek:

OMG!!!!I love CaRWash so much.Calleigh was the first person who accepted Ryan in the lab.I think that made Ryan feel more secure when being with Calleigh.I kinda like "mother love" relationship between them. Ryan is sush an adorable newbie that you want to take care of.

I've been neglecting my fave pair lately, haven't I? *feels sorry* But I'm back and all excited (got a new, cool cell phone and named it Emily... It has a certain Collision pic as screen background. :lol:).
I thought I'd update the CaRWash list, since I was watching Crime Wave yesterday, and noticed a cute quote. :)

3x03: Calleigh: "You're crazy, you know that? You could have been gator bait on your first day."
3x03: Ryan: "I'm glad everything turned out okay."
3x03: Ryan: "Looking for this? I took the backdoor."
3x03: Ryan: "I did sacrifice my lunch. Just remember that."
3x05: Ryan: "Those are nice earrings by the way."
3x05: Calleigh: "You took my class."
3x07: Calleigh: "Be careful out there."
3x16: Calleigh: "Let's go introduce ourselves."
3x21: Ryan: "Making sure Calleigh's okay."
3x23: Eric: "You're always defending him."
4x08: Calleigh: "You. In the elevator. With me. We're leaving now."
4x08: Ryan: "So I guess you can take the girl out of firearms... But no you can't, cause it's you."
4x08: Ryan: "You always take his side." Calleigh: "Funny, he always says the same thing about you."
4x08: Ryan: "Ever pushed aside the dinner plate to get some?"
4x16: Calleigh: "You wanna ask me again in an hour over a beer?" Ryan: "You're not mad at me... Cause I heard we got into a really big fight today." Calleigh: "Don't believe everything you hear."
4x17: Kaiser: "Big day coming up for the both of you?"
4x19: Calleigh: "You'd do the same for me if I were having a bad day."
4x23: Ryan: "You have plans after work tonight?"
4x23: Ryan: "You're fantastic."
5x01: Ryan: "You look very beautiful today." Calleigh: "Well, that's a... That's a nice save."
5x01: Calleigh: "Why are you beating yourself up? You just broke the case!"
5x02: Ryan: "I'm glad you're ok." Calleigh: "Thanks Babe."©
5x06: Calleigh: "See, I don't think this place is very scary in the day time. Do you?" *rubs shoulder* Ryan: "What? Nah... Come on, I wasn't scared." Calleigh: *giggles* "Way to change the subject."
5x10: Ryan: "How did you get your hot little hands on a military watch list?"
5x11: Calleigh "Great job!" Ryan: "Thanks." Alexx: "Hey, hey, hey, what about me??"

That scene in Crime Wave is so nice... Calleigh gets all protective and is like "You're young, hot and cute, don't let the wave steal you from me, please!" :lol:
Not much interaction between them, but I love that scene.

3x03: Calleigh: "You're crazy, you know that? You could have been gator bait on your first day."
4x08: Ryan: "So I guess you can take the girl out of firearms... But no you can't, cause it's you."
4x08: Ryan: "You always take his side." Calleigh: "Funny, he always says the same thing about you."
4x16: Calleigh: "You wanna ask me again in an hour over a beer?" Ryan: "You're not mad at me... Cause I heard we got into a really big fight today." Calleigh: "Don't believe everything you hear."
4x23: Ryan: "Could you put my name on the card?" Calleigh: "I already put your name on the card."
5x01: Ryan: "You look very beautiful today." Calleigh: "Well, that's a... That's a nice save."
5x06: Calleigh: "See, I don't think this place is very scary in the day time. Do you?" *rubs shoulder* Ryan: "What? Nah... Come on, I wasn't scared." Calleigh: *giggles* "Way to change the subject."
5x11: Calleigh "Great job!" Ryan: "Thanks." Alexx: "Hey, hey, hey, what about me??"

I added one in. :D

:lol: Poor Alexx is being forgoten about. They're just to distracted with eachother. Oh well. :p

Hey, I got a new cell phone yesterday and I have a CaRWash pic from Double Jeopardy as my background. :lol: :D That's scary!

I fixed a couple of thingies, just to make sure the timeline is correct for the future posts. :)

4x23: Ryan: "Could you put my name on the card?" Calleigh: *huge grin* "I already put your name on the card."
5x11: Calleigh: "Great job!" Ryan: "Thanks." Calleigh: *huge grin* Alexx: "Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, what about me??"

Now, my little evil Double C (CaRWash+CaKe :p) mind is working a little these days (surprisingly enough :rolleyes:) and I've stumbled across a cute idea: it is obvious that between Calleigh and Jake there is chemistry, but it is even more obvious that there is also between Calleigh and Ryan... So, since Ryan is messing up so much this season (duh) and Jake seems to have some serious problems to gain Cal's trust, why not to have both the two gentlemen make a mistake while collaborating to work a case with Calleigh? They'd end up in a massive catfight, and she'd have to stop them, then I can see her talking to Jake outside the lab, lecturing him about what he and Ryan did, leaving Ryan alone.
Then Jake would ask her (with his adorable smirk) something like "There's no chance you'd accept a dinner now, right?" and she'd say: "I have other plans tonight."
And in the last scene we'd see Ryan walking alone on the beach, all sad and cute, staring at the ocean. then Calleigh arrives, approaches him and says: "I'm not done with you, you know." and she takes his hand in hers and... Fade to black. :D

*snags Luna's creative mind and runs* :devil:

Mine!! I love it...you are so gonna write that, you understand that, don't you? :p Oh shit, you might need your creative mind for that...damn. *gives back*

Okay...Adds to list:

3x03: Calleigh: "What are you doing? Ryan? Ryan! Ryan?"
3x05: Ryan: "If I'm not mistaking, that's a cosmopolitan." "Total chick drink." Calleigh: *evil glare*
3x05: Calleigh: "Ryan, did you find the trace report? Alexx said you got it mixed up with tox...are you okay?" Ryan: "Yeah. I used to be in patrol...everything would just move along..." Calleigh: "It takes some getting used to. I understand."
3x13: Ryan: "Some women are just attracted to bad boys." Calleigh: "Oh really? Do tell." Ryan: "Come on, like you've never been tempted."
3x21: Ryan: "It's no big deal, I was sorting it by date." Calleigh: "I usually do it by file number. I'm sorry, I appreciate it, I really do, it's just I like to get all my duck in a row before I go to court."
3x21: Ryan: "I didn't know about your...your dad...and what you were trying to do."Calleigh: "You know, I've learned in this business, just that you know one thing about a person doesn't mean you know everything about him."
4x23: Ryan: "Could you put my name on the card?" Calleigh: *huge grin* "I already put your name on the card."
5x11: Calleigh: "Great job!" Ryan: "Thanks." Calleigh: *huge grin* Alexx: "Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, what about me??"

I'm on a season 3 roll :lol: Must be because I'm getting Legal coming Tuesday :D YES you heard right, they're re-running Legal in Holland. *dances* You're watching with me eh Lena?

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
(From Game Over)

gameoverhg5.jpg

I can't remember if I posted this one before, if I did, I'm sorry. I capped this one while watching it and just laughed because it looks so...I dunno. Funny. :rolleyes:

*sneaks in* Huhu, remember me? Ähm, am I still allowed to be called a CaRWasher? Because I always read, but I'm too uncreative to post s/th new, you always speak out of my soul with your posts, so... and when I'd only join to squee like hell because of the cuteness and sexiness our pair radiates, Rhonda would chase me forever ;) (but it's very difficult not to do so!! :D ) Alright, I just wanted to comment on the CWPOTD - *squeeeeee* :D Hehe, no, seriously, I don't think it was posted before, Nikki, and they look so adorable and intimate, they always use the same gestures and everything just fits. ;)
Okay, last thing: may I snag the CaRWash-moments-and-quotation-list to post it in my LJ? Please!! So I'll never lose it again *giggles*

Of couse you can, Vera. It's not copyrighted or anything (unless Cal and Ryan won't claim it to belong only to them :lol:)

The good thing about it is that whenever we feel down, we can grab it and read it and instantly feel better. :lol: CaRWash makes us happy everytime. :D

I was listening to my play list today and a song came on that totally reminded me of CaRWash that it was really funny.

Push The Button - by Sugababes. It totally described Calleigh and Ryan because they're always pushing the button on the elevator.

LEGAL!! *jumps up and down* of course i'm watching with you nikki
great CPOTD ! Calleigh's gaze is soo sexy! how can ryan not jump her?

Okay, this is something that's been bugging me and I can't seem to find the answer anywhere in my brain, I'm drawing a blank!! So maybe ya'll can help me...hopefully. If ya can, I'll love ya forever!

What episode is it when Ryan and Cal are in the locker room at the end of the episode and she comforts him, the one where he froze and he says to her: "Did you ever freeze?"

I even have screencaps of the episode but I cant remember the name!!! It's really annoying me lol

The episode is called 'Driven'. :)
it's a very cute moment. Ryan was so down about this and it was understandable, he nearly got killed. Calleigh understood him and supported him, as always.

oh, spoiler speculation!!! :devil:

so, if Eric gets shot, Calleigh will be totally sad and down. and who will be there to comfort her? Ryan of course. both will be sad, but Ryan has to be strong for Calleigh and maybe something will happen between them. Honestly, I don't want to see the episode, poor Eric and I hope it will change. It's a good storyline, but sooo saaadd. I mean, if they want to stay realistic, maybe we don't see Eric on the job for the rest of the season. the only positive thing will be, if Cal and Ryan get closer and closer...

pure speculation and sorry about the little bit off topicness.

Gish not been here for a while had mocks and revision, my head was about ready to implode! :eek:
But its ok for a while im back :D And i did watch some lovely carwash scenes during the little time i had free. Not seen the ep yet but it looks good, and i rewatched recoil for like the 8th time and i just can't get over Ryan - Calleighs hero :) He soo has it bad, you could tell in urban hell raisers, the way he told salt and pepper the wrong way to find calleigh. It did make me chuckle!! :lol:

Can't wait till we get lobbed some more carwash scenes by CBS ! Peace and Carwash out ;)

Hehe the CPOTD is one of those matching poses pics. I love those! :D

I was thinking the same thing. And they both go to the hospital to donate blood. (that's what I've heard and read) so maybe Cal will be upset and we can finally get a hug. :rolleyes: :D Then I can make an icon outta it. :p Poor Delko. :( He better be ok!

I was watching A&E last night, and they were supposed to be playing season 3, but instead they played Deviant, Collision, Double Jeopardy and Recoil. The tv people like CaRWash. :lol: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back