Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

aww I love all of the CaRWash banners and things. They look really adoreable in all of them. :)

Thanks Luna. :) Your fic is really good too. I read the update. *sighs* Just say you love him already!!!! :p
ETA: I just saw your banner and 'awwww'!! That's one of my favourite scenes.. (Well any scene of theirs is my favourite :rolleyes:) "Yeah, we really need to crack down on the pot-smoking kit theives around here." :lol:

Dingbat, I love your icons! :eek: They are so good! Do you mind if I snag a few?? :)

Go ahead. Knock youselves out.... That's what they're there for. :) Glad ya like 'em enough to want to use 'em :D

Xabi Alonso fan (of Liverpool)
Yes ! he is an awsome player - loved his own half goal last year. really proved his worth as a player. Then he went and did it again. Smashing :D

back on topic though ;) I love the amipulation adn the art work made out of it! As for the caps carwash to the nth degree!! Looking at it from a completly objective point of view :lol: ;) looks like this season is our season of carwash (as previously said) and next episode looks like we could be in for some 'concerened about calleigh' ryan! Love it when he's concerned, especially about Calleigh :devil: :)

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
(From Legal) *squee*

carwash70.jpg

I abosolutely LOVE Legal with every fibre of my being. It's so freaking cute. *sighs* "That's hot." "You learn that in night school?" "Those are nice earings by the way." "You took my class." "Total chick drink" *Glare* "We love alibis" :D

katie you missed my fav part of legal...the part where ryan is about to cry over the dead girl and cal catches him and asks if he's ok...omg when he takes that deep breathe I about faint..even know after watching it like 50 times, it still gives me chills. How could anyone watch that scene and not fall in love with that man..aaahhh. Oh and you know calleigh wanted to push that dead chic off the table and take him there...ever want to push aside a dead chic to get some? ....hehe sry that was just wrong.

Yeah, that was just wrong. Go off in a corner. Bad you. And that's someone I lured in here. Tsss... :p

My fave part of Legal is your fave part of Legal. When he says: "I used to be in patrol. Everything would just move along..." his voice cracks and I am dead. :eek: He is soooo sad there, I love that scene. "everything would just move along..." Briljant.

Katie, nice choice of CPOTD. Need to watch Legal again. After work maybe. :( You know in a week they will be re-running UtI again and I've seen it 6 times. Once on tv, two times on DVD, once on DVD with comment. This will be the 6th time, which is a record. I think I know every scene by heart. :lol:

damn....my sister said i need a new hobby
why should i when i'm soooooooo into CaRWash

it seems so wrong, but feels so right

Sorry Twiz... :( But yeah, that is WRONG!!! Dead chic? :lol: *shakes head* The end scene WAS so cute. *Sighs*

Thanks Nikki!!! (Atleast someone is nice :p) Just kidding. OMG, when he voice cracked I actually was like :eek: *drops dead* Yeah and the "everything would just move along" line was :eek: *HUG* omg. I've seen UTI quite a bit too, but i've seen Legal 10 times. (roughly) But I actually used to watch it everyday. :D

Ohh ok I had such a good CaRWash dream last night. I was all sad that we would probably never see Cal and Ryan kiss and then someone was like, "well have you read the CSI: Miami book?" and I said no, so the person gave it to me. Now i'm confused because I dont know if it was Cal and Ryan, or Emily and Jon in the book, but anyways Ryan was Romeo and Cal was Juliet. (I think Cal and Ryan were going undercover in a play :lol: Or it was Emily and Jon in a movie together.) and they of course had to kiss!! (and kill themseves.. Not in my dream though. But its weird because I was reading the book but in the book it was like a movie. I saw them kiss... :rolleyes: But then again It could have been Emily and Jon in another movie, because I remember thinking I was going to cap it and make it my icon on here, even though it wasn't Cal and Ryan. :lol:) It was adorable because Ryan looked all nervous!! Awww! :D I was soooo happy but then I woke up and realized it was just a dream. :(

Twiz is standing in corner with head down...
Legal is my fav csim ep of all times...I did seriously almost fall off my chair when I heard that line.."everything would just move along" and his voice trails off then he takes a deep breathe...I fainted. Legal actually wasn't my 1st ep of csim that I saw and fell in love with him, it was a few ep's later but I found online a site that had clips and I watched that part and I had to see Legal after that..I didn't really know any of the characters or the story line but I knew that delko and cal didn't care for ryan too much so seeing cal so sweet to him there was kind of shocking to me..but I just remember when she comes in and ask if he was ok I said to myself ..no look at him him, does he look ok woman...But I liked the way she tells him it takes some time and she was sweet to him. I wasn't into carwash then and if someone would have told me i'd be for them to get together back then I would have laughed, don't I feel silly now. Nikki shame on you for doing this to me.

OH, man, Legal! I fell in love with this ep mainly because Ryan saying "That's hot" was the hottest thing I'd ever seen. But I might say I was a CaRWasher before starting watching CSI:Miami, so I definitely appreciated it as a shippy ep... Being honest, I started watching Miami only because I wanted to see Recoil and the shooting scene (which I had only seen in the music vid Hush)... That's officially the scene that got me into CaRWash and CSI:Miami.
Gotta love their interaction in Legal. Kind of explicit, imho. :p

I totally agree...in legal there was just something there...the way he smiled at calleigh, he was well out to impress her...and i do have to say he did a pretty good job. But, recoil...amazing. I started watching csi miami into the 3rd season on 5 and i missed recoil the first time round. So when i was watching the repeats and the way they into'd it i was like...'OMG calleigh gets shot?! :eek: Ryan tries to save her?! :eek: Ryan grabs calleigh?! :eek: :devil:' I swear i squeed so loud then! To me he was willing to risk his life for her (notice how he shielded her with his body :devil:) That was the pivitol moment where i was turned 100% carwasher. :D

I did the exact same thing as you alex. I got season 3 on dvd, and I had no idea what Recoil was about so when I watched it I was like :eek: :eek: :eek: I thought Calleigh actually got shot for a minute. I was so happy Ryan saved her. Who knows, if he hadn't pulled her down, she could have got shot. :D Ryan saved her life!! *goes off singing* :p

I watched Legal again tonight because I haven't seen it since the summer, and my heart totally melted with the morgue scene.

Sad Ryan *sighs*

Comforting Calleigh

Inlove Ryan.. I love that smile.

*types to save Katie* OMG seriously, where the HELL is everyone? I am sick, I have a good reason not to be here (and to not post a CPOTD yesterday) :(

Suep, you keep saying shame on me for doing that to you, but you love me for it. Come on, you're Ryan in the RP, you love me. I kissed you! (ok...cal kissed ryan but...yeah. :rolleyes:)

I don't know when I became a CaRWasher and I never will know. (I didn't know what shipping was, you see.)

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
(From Darkroom)

darkroom7.jpg

When I watched this scene, for a second I thought he was leaning in to kiss her on the cheek. I was like: :eek: NO?!?! But no...damn.

How on earth can calleigh not want to turn and kiss him right there?! :eek: I am shocked...This is spurning me on to make sure ( even if i have to swim the atlantic and manipulate some writers ;)) to make sure we got a kiss this season :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back