Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

I agree with CSI Watcher 8 any CaRWash is good always good CaRWash because they always have great chemistry in any scenes together, although i do prefer the not-so-subtle flirty scenes :)

Double Jeopardy was just on, no major flirty scenes that i saw but there was one scene where they looked into each others eyes longer than people who were just friends would :D I love all there litte, subtle signs :D

sandersidle said:
However, when Calleigh was talking to this guy Ryan was staring at her the whole time.. Darn I don't have a picture to show you. It was really cute!! I was like 'awww' :rolleyes: But that was it. :( It would make for a nice picture though!! :p :D

Where is everyone?

Hi everybody! :D
Perhaps it's this scene you talked about?
xemdarkroom16.jpg

It's from Leela, she made some screencaps from DR, you can find them on her fantastic site EmilyProcter.de, but I think she wouldn't mind that I post the pic here... you all are totally right: you can nearly touch the crinkle that appears when they have a scene together - that's CaRWash! :D

Hey cinegirl you posted firt, great pics :D :D

But since I promised that I'd post as soon as I had watched the episode so here are mine's :p

One
Two
Three
Four
Five

See you :D

Edited: OMG!!! They look weird in my caps :lol: Jesus, I'm a little bad at capping :lol:

in the promo for next week, is that Jake calliegh is shooting at?

Nice pics everyone. Damn, I think I'm a very bad shipper. I spend not enough time on this board here :( And That next chapter for my fic isn't finished neither... But still, when I saw Rio a few days ago, I really paid attention to Ryan who obviously stares, not glances, really stares at Calleighs boobs. I loved that scene :D

No, they just put a lot of images quickly after each other. Point is, Jake is with her when she gets shot.

I feel like a bad shipper too. I can't get anything on paper lately...and I am having a hard time remembering I have to post a CPOTD. (oh look, I forgot... :rolleyes:) Maybe it's just school and stress and the fact my weekend was...horrible in the softest sense of saying. :(

I did however make a vid. Which is not online yet. Bleh.

I really paid attention to Ryan who obviously stares, not glances, really stares at Calleighs boobs.

Oh come on who wouldn't stare at Calleigh's boobs!? :D

I watched "Double Jepordy" last night. Can't say I was impressed, but there were definitely some long lingering glances between them. They want each other so badly. Grrr.... stupid writers.

I always wondered:

Were Emily and Jonathan running in the same marathon:

Emily-
runxp4.png

Jonathan:
8453-354-030f.jpg

8453-207-030f.jpg

It looks like they were in the same marathon, I can tell it by the walls (well that things, :p) in the pictures :D

Staring at Cal's boobs???? Ok, I don't remember that part, so I really need that you guys tell me the right minute where that happens??? pleaseeeee!!!! :D You have to tell me if is in the middle, or at the end, at least. Thanks!!!!

So you forgot the CPOTD Nikki???? Well at least cinegirl's well, Leela's caps (not mine's, they suck :lol:) satisfied our curiosity :p. But bad girl Nikki (just kidding ;))

I read something about them running a marathon together, and somewhere on the web should be a picture of them running together, but I haven't found it yet. I'm not sure though.

Reine, in RIO, when he tells her she looks very beautiful, he stares at her boobs for a good, what, 2 second, and in Nailed when Calleigh tells him the DNA was from an unknown donor he does it too...and a lot more...I think in Legal too. :lol:

I know I'm bad, but hey, I had a crap weekend, like I posted. I'll make up (wait, I made up, I posted in the RP. LOVE coming up people! Go reading! :p)

Now everyone knows this promo pic, but I found:

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
(From Promo)

promo2hh0.jpg

And Emily is standing a whole lot closer to Jon :D Look at their feet :devil:

(From RTL, the station that airs CSI:Miami in Holland.)

*stares at pics in wonder*

I've always loved those pics... Had one of them as desktop wall once. :D

*is off to read RP*

You guys might wanna go check out the CaRWash RP, as I just posted something you'll all love to read. (and imagine :eek:). Let's just say it's the thing you never see in the episodes. HEHE. :lol:

I know the pics of Jonathan running are from the NAUTICA MALIBU TRIATHLON, MALIBU, CALIFORNIA
September 25, 2005

Last year. I haven't heard if he ran it this year it was in Sept. I've never heard anything about them running in one together but in an interview emily said she got jon into running with her and they run together all the time. Seeing those pics of him and his legs, arms, chest..ect makes me drool...oh yeah and the carwash rp is to die for....I'm lovin it.

*drools at pictures* not only that you can see jon's tatoo!! :D

I noticed the lingerign glanses in double jeopardy too!! This subtle flirting is so...*gushes* :D It goes to carwash credidation that jon n emily are friends in real life too, it makes there scenes alot easier to film and therefor the chem we see is alot ...how do i put it...hotter?! :devil:. And i just have to say this...THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT THESE FLIRTING (AND STARING ;)) SCENES ARE NOT LEADING TO SOMETHING! :D

But on a slightly more bizar note i freaked my sister out today when we were passing a hand carwash and the sign out front said 'Carwash - Because everybody loves the Carwash ' and for soem strage reason it just set me off and i squeed and rambels at my sister about the hidden meaning it had to me . lol :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back