Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

Well i havent seen Darkroom (ahh terrible carwash shipper) but from that CPOTD i really want to see it! It really does look like he's leaning into kiss her, and it looks a bit like shes turning to kiss him too! I agree we have to have a kiss this season, its impossible for it not to happen, theres too much chemistry between them :)

Lol i loved Recoil, i think it was the first Miami episode I ever saw with Ryan in it, and was like awww they should so be together. Just because they both acted all kind of flirty around each other even though they were trying to be professional :) And of course how he practically saved her life - real love for you :D

*looks around* Well? What's going on in here? Where's everyone? *sighs*
I'm trying to make some other videos, but my pc won't collaborate, so I can't. :rolleyes:
We were so many, how did we end up like this? *curses*
CaRWash folks, get back, where's your faith?
I just hope we'll soon get some major CaRWashness, so that everyone will be back.

Dutchie said:
I don't know when I became a CaRWasher and I never will know. (I didn't know what shipping was, you see.)

Because your a dorkie.

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
(From Darkroom)

darkroom7.jpg

Ryan: So Calleigh, We going there tonight?

I'm back, but I don't have any idea of what you're talking about *blushes*

It seems that it's about when I became a CaRWasher, hmmmm, I know it. The first CaRWash thing I saw was board "That's hot". I was like what???!!! that happened in s4 with Cal and Ryan, so I realized that it could be a good relationship, but I really fell in love with the CaRWashing when I read "Here without you" (I think I've said this 45558758957 times
:p).

Yeah we really need a kiss this season, even if it's only on the cheek (that would be a good beginning *sighs*) or maybe in a case, they have to behave as a couple to do something, so H tells the team: "A couple? Cal, Ryan you're up." So they look at each other and smile. *sighs*

I read chapter 5 of OOR, wonderful Luna!!!!

I'm new to this forum and I have to say I'm glad there are some many CaRWash fans out there. I think that I was a CaRWasher the moment I saw my first rerun of CSI: Miami with Ryan and Calleigh. I was like oh my gosh I can't believe that she is 7 years older than him but they go so well together. I'm writing my first CaRWash fanfic on ff.net. It is going to be songfic with "Want to" by Sugarland. I hope that you will check it out and review(please). It will probably be up tomorrow. It's called Want to, of course. Thanks! :)

Im here. :) Welcome to the thread butterflygoodbye! We can never have too many CaRWashers! :D Especially not now.. (Hellooo! Anyone out there?)

*Squee* Yay a fanfict! :D I will check ff.net tomorrow. :) Or you could post a link in this thread. ;)

I want a kiss for this season too. (Any kind of kiss ;) :devil:) But, not to be negative, I don't think it's going to happen this season. If it does, cookies are on me! :lol:

Because your a dorkie.

No, Lynn, because I'm dutch and had never heard of the word. :lol: You're not posting in this thread much anymore, so don't go around insulting the CPOTD poster. :p At least I'm still here!

butterflygoodbye, welcome! Always nice to see a new shipper! I will check your ff! Oh, but on the show Calleigh and Ryan are 5 years apart, and in real life Emily is 9 years older. (unbelievable huh?) But you were close. ;)

Katie, you can bring those cookies over then, 'cause remember I told you I was working on the season finale? :D

*Ties Reine to chair* There. You're here to stay now. :devil:

Nicki, you saw flirting in Recoil? Where? :p Almost the entire episode is them fighting, lol. ANGST!

Welcome butterflygoodbye! Glad you're here!
You're so right, they are made for each other (though she's only 5 years older than him ;))... I want CaRWash wedding bells! :lol: Naw, kidding, I'm such an Angst Whore I probably puke if I ever saw a scene like that. :lol:

Anyways, present for new addition:

4x051112fh0.jpg

Present #2: CHAPTER 6 is up! :cool:

Oh thanks! I'm glad I didn't write that in yet. So how old are they? 5 years apart makes it even better. Thanks for the welcome. :)

Hey,
Thanks for the welcome and the info. That is one of my favortie clips(pics) even though they are mad at each other. He looks so cute propped up behind her. I also love that shirt he is wearing and that velvet jacket. Is it hot in here or what?!! ;) I like angst stories but I like them to end fluffy and not angsty like someone dying. Those angst oneshots do have a Romeo & Juliet vibe though.

First chapter of new fanfiction, Want to, is up. Enjoy!

That's great and I will go read it soon, but if you have something to add to your previous post could you please use the 'edit' button? It goes up to 24 hours and our mods would like it if you use that. Thanks! ;)

Will go read it now.

Welcome butterflygoodbye, you said you a have a fic??? where??? in ff?? you have the same name you do here???

Hey guys go and vote for CaRWash in the OTP thread (or something like that)!!!! :D

Already did. Her fic is named 'Want to' and yes, she has the same screenname. I left you a review. :D

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
(From Cop Killer)

copkillerlj9.jpg

OMG I can't believe no one's mentioned this scene! TOO CUTE!

Calleigh: So how does a junior homecoming queen end up robbing mini-marts with a guy like Jojo?
Ryan: Well...some women are just attracted to bad boys.
Calleigh: *smirk* Oh really? Do tell.
Ryan: Oh come on, like you've never been tempted. They're dangerous and unpredictable...
Calleigh: Maybe not so unpredictable...*back to case*

IT'S SO FRIGGIN CUTE! Especially with this Jake guy showing up, lol. Ryan can predict the future! :eek: :lol:

Aww, Dutchie that pic is cute!
Thank you so much for converting me to CaRWash! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back