Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

hey kids! Yes it's me! I've been working like no other and I have been in the pit for a show we're doing at my school... But i am indeed back!!

i only found out about ryan and calleigh together when i watched deviant. i never did thought about them 2gether. no, wait. Axe that..! I have in my own 'ead but i didn't think they'd actually make them an item. i try 2 watch csi: miami but, in malaysia it's kinda hard coz you have to have astro...(AXN). and away from home, no astro therefore no csi. bad luck!
Anyway.......i really think they have a great chemistry.

Hi Alonsobaby, (let me guess, you're a formula 1 fan? Me too :D), and welcome to this thread. They do have great chemistry, and I'm sure you'll enjoy watching them whenever you can. I feel sorry for you, sounds difficult to be able to watch our favorite couple. :(

Kate!! I've missed you hun, glad you're back! Hope you're back to stay.

*hugs Katie back* I want to hear a 'thank you' here. I was the one who actually made sure there WAS a CaRWash Rp. I remember when it first was announced I auditioned, and it took me a week or maybe 2 to get more people to join! :lol: No one was interested. Look at it now! :eek: (That, plus the fact that I'm Calleigh and I kissed him, makes me think I deserve a hug. :devil:)

Yeah, Emily said she'd gotten Jon into running. Must be getting even for him hooking her up with her boyfriend. Aww...makes me love 'm more and more. They are great friends off screen, which shows on screen. :)

Alex, I have a carwash nearby my house and every time I pass it I have this huge grin on my face. So don't feel ashamed. ;)

ETA: speaking of CaRWash Rp...anyone interested in my audition?

sorry,it's a my impression or jon has the trunk bigger than the legs???you can see that in the photos about the marathon??

*cough* Yes it's me... Delurking. Hope I haven't been forgotten...
No, I haven't jump off the ship. Especially NOT after watching Deviant yesterday... "Ask me again in an hour over a beer" *SQUEEEEEEEEEEE* :D :D I love their little fight and the ending when Ryan asked "I heard we had a big fight". Awww... It's so cute!

Hey, Alonsobaby! Welcome! (F1 fan? hey me too... But I'm more Kimi fan :D) I have to have cable too to get AXN :rolleyes: And it takes AGES till new season to air here :( But yes they do have great chemistry. I love that Jon and Emily are friends in real life too. It makes their on-screen chemistry more natural :)

I believe next week's Collision. Isn't that the episode with the jewellery store and the 'Big day coming up' scene? YAY!!! :D

PS: Wow something's going on with the RP? :eek: I haven't been around for ages, I miss everything! *runs to check*

New CaRWashers? Yay! *gets all excited* Welcome Alonsobaby! (I'm more a Kimi fan as well, but still :))
As always, here's my present for the newbies:

acquisiscibt0.jpg

No, I'm not gonna forget it again, (though Luna posted something already :rolleyes:), but just to stay in that topic here's the

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
(From Nailed)

nailed6ha3.jpg

I can carefully post that I've finally started writing again, but I have almost no time and when I do I'm mostly out of inspiration or end up not liking what I write. I'm gonna do my best though. ;)

Welcome to the thread Alonsobaby!! :) Your right, they do have amazing chemistry. *sighs*

Nikki said:
*hugs Katie back* I want to hear a 'thank you' here. I was the one who actually made sure there WAS a CaRWash Rp. I remember when it first was announced I auditioned, and it took me a week or maybe 2 to get more people to join! No one was interested. Look at it now! (That, plus the fact that I'm Calleigh and I kissed him, makes me think I deserve a hug. )

*Thinks* Fine. I'll hug you, but do you remember who decided to play Boa when you were desparate?? *flutters eyeslashes* ;) *hugs again*

I love the 'Nailed' pic and the 'Nailed' CPOTD! :D It's the dumpster dive scene!!! *faints* That is a *beautiful* scene.. *cough* Ryan jumping. *cough* :devil: And it's a very cute CaRWash moment too. ;)

*thinks hard* hmm...I think that was Twiz. No wait, that was Ryan. Hmm...can't seem to remember her name... :p Okay kidding, you're a great Boa. *hug* Everyone in the RP is doing great. I will make a huge 'thank you' in the end.

Yay, that scene is awesome. I find myself rolling my eyes at my friends all the time, and even my non-csi liking friend knows where it comes from, lol. :lol:

Katie, me adores your new banner! *squees*
I love yesterday's CPOTD, as well... Nailed rocks. :D
Today I had this awesome and very weird dream where Emily was walking along an aisle in the middle of a beautiful avenue in NY (don't ask why)... It was fall, so there were red leaves everywhere and she looked gorgeous, all dressed up in white... I don't know who she was going to marry, but all of a sudden her eyes became watery and she turned on her heels, running away, and from the crowd around my voice was screaming "Jon!", and I just knew she was going to him.
I wasn't drunk, I swear. :lol:
I just love to think about it as a CaRWash scene, with them as Calleigh and Ryan instead of themselves. :)

Btw, guess what? CHAPTER 5 is up! (my goddess, it's 5th chapter already? :eek:)

guess i need a lot of catching up to do...

i hated it when the other cop/detective had a crush on her and she liked him as well..thank God he killed himself :)

i really liked her with Tim...then Tim died
now...i don't care coz Ryan is soooooo way much better

You mean Hagen. Yeah, never liked him either. Ryan´s much better for her. I think I liked her with Tim too at some point. But I really got addicted to CSI:Miami after Ryan joined. :D

Luna might write more multi-chaps (I can't seem to finish them), but I did post this sweet drabble today. Just like you

Lunsie, your dream reminds me of that fic I am supposed to finish. See, didn't finish it again. Damn I hate that. :(

_Calleigh_ said:
New CaRWashers? Yay! *gets all excited* Welcome Alonsobaby! (I'm more a Kimi fan as well, but still :))

I'm actually a Xabi Alonso fan (of Liverpool) rather than Fernando Alonso. I like Kimi too....but Schumi better because he's so mega rich hehe :lol:

it's ok....fernando is ok, but i prefer Kimi too but for me, Schumi is the best.
No hard feelings :D

Hey all :) I know it's been an incedibly long time since I've posted here, but I'm just not into posting lately. I have to admit, I've become a lurker... shamefully yes, but I just don't post as much as I used to.

Tho I've benn loving the CaRWash lately, I just don't have much to say about it.

So I've been surfing and I have noticed a lack of art, so I made some avs... only a smiggin' tho...

One
Two

And These ones are based on a manip I did of the season promo

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six

The manip is Here

Love them all! Are you okay with me using one? I need a new CaRWash icon. Love the msn one. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back