Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

I missed so much CaRwash! *bad Shipper*
OMG you guys are going so fast... Keep going! I love all your pictures!

Now I really am concerned. Where is everyone? I feel like I'm the only one here...Everyone? :confused:

CaRWash Pic of The Day part 1:
(From High Octane)

highoctanehf7.jpg

Yeah, I know it's small and only Calleigh, but I noticed that she is taking over habits from her lover. Everyone that pays attention to Ryan knows he does that all the time. :D

Here! Nice pic. So does anyone know if we are getting CaRWash tonight? Now off to read nice fic.

Hey Luna I started reading your fic today :p *blushes* I loved first chapter, so I'll keep on reading later (I'm reading 4 fics at the same time) :p

Great CPOTD Nikki I really wanna know where it leads to :D

Really good fic Calleigh have just started reading it too :)

Love the CPOTD Nikki and [/b]Katie[/b] :) I like the one with them in between the plants it looks very pictoresque and the Calleigh one is so sweet.

Apparently we were told in PSHE today, if you really like someone then you pick up there habits and mirror them, and thats what Calleighs doing, yeay! and also in teh first one, there bodies are at the same angles,so they both like each other, yeay! :D

Hey...not been in for a few days but i have a really good excuse..gcse's! Stupid exams along with college open evenings etc...but im back :D

^ i love all the caps that are being posted! And as a gift to y'all for my bad carwashing a posted another vid...just youtube alex21591 under channels its there!

*sighs* i just cant wait to finally see all this carwashing we in the UK are going to get impaled with aver the eyan/nbv disaster...YAY :D!

Nikki - 12 !! You do our cause a great deal of service*gives out big cookie * :D I'll post after seeing the episode and promo!

Peace love and carwash forever!!
:p

Looks like we will get at least one carwash scene during this episode, on Entertainment tonight they went behind the scenes- expect to see a scene between boa vista, calliegh,and ryan

Thanks Raven04!! :D

Yay they work together!! I'm just happy about that. I miss season 4 when they worked together like, everyday :lol: Yay i'm excited now.. Too bad Boa is going to be there though.. Oh is that considered a spoiler? :eek: :confused:

Ok, well I just put it in a spoiler incase :p

Thanks Nicki! :D That's so awesome how if you do the same things as a person, it probably means you like them! Thats so cute!!! :D I'm in a good mood now. :lol:

Just adding this in quickly after the episode. Did anyone notice how Ryan was looking at Calleigh when they went to the car place? Awww :) That was about all we got though.

Well I don't care if Boa is in the scene with Cal and Ryan, as long as we have good CaRWash tonight. It'd be cool a CaRWash scene in front of Boa :devil:

Luna I finished reading your latest fic OOR, great I'm lovin it til now :D.

CalleighWolfe said:
Luna I finished reading your latest fic OOR, great I'm lovin it til now :D.

Glad you all like my fic. :) Will I ever stop torturing these two poor lovebirds? :p

So, anyone has pics/spoilers from last nights ep? *craves for CaRWash yummy moments*

Where have the hot scene gone? We got a "You look very beautifil", a "Babe" and a *cough*hot*cough* shoulder rubbing... It's not that I'm not happy with that, but what about now? Are we going to suffer for the rest of the season? :rolleyes:

*points at new banner* Yay, you see? I'm back with CaRWash! :D

Well, Katie told me that there's a moment where he's staring at her for some seconds :p but I think that's all :(

I think I'll be able to watch it tonight or tomorrow morning before going to the univ. So if I can I'll bring caps :D

Nice banner there Calleigh. They are so sweet!

Any CaRWash is good CaRWash. I'm just glad to have them even near each other. My other ships on CSI & NY haven't been in the same room or scene for awhile. Glad to have CaRWash to keep me going. ;)

Oh yeah sorry I added the spoiler into my last post. Calleigh and Ryan worked together but we didn't really get a scene.. However, when Calleigh was talking to this guy Ryan was staring at her the whole time.. Darn I don't have a picture to show you. It was really cute!! I was like 'awww' :rolleyes: But that was it. :( It would make for a nice picture though!! :p :D

Where is everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back