Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

Federica said:
is it cal in the picture???what episode was???

It wasn't a CSI: Miami episode. It was a photoshoot :) But that's Emily Procter (who plays Calleigh Duquesne)! :D

I wish I was Emily! *sighs* :D

Anyone here?? :(

Yeah I wish I was Emily too, I'd be like: OMG!!!! boy, what's that *censored*? *blushes* :devil:

Hey what happened at the RP???? :confused:

Just a few corrections. :)

3x03: Calleigh: You're crazy, you know that?
Ryan: Why, for showing a little initiative?
Calleigh: You could have been gator bait on your first day.
Ryan: I did sacrifise my lunch...just...remember that.
3x03: I'm glad it turned out.
3x03: Looking for this? I took the backdoor.
3x05: Those are nice earrings by the way.
3x05: You took my class.
3x16: Let's go introduce ourselves.
3x21: Making sure Calleigh's okay
3x23: Eric: "You're always defending him."
4x08: You. In the elevator. With me.
4x08: So I guess you can take the girl out of firearms... But no you can't, cause it's you.
4x08: Ryan: "You always take his side."
Calleigh: "Funny, he says the same thing about you."
4x08: Ever pushed aside the dinner plates to get some?
4x16: Calleigh: "You wanna ask me again in an hour over a beer?"
Ryan: "Oh, you're not mad at me? 'Cause I heard we got into a really big fight today."
Calleigh: "Don't believe everything you hear."
4x17: Big day coming up for the both of you?
4x19: You'd do the same for me if I were having a bad day.
4x19: See you later.
4x23: You have plans after shift today?
4x23: You're fantastic.
5x01: Ryan: "Calleigh Duquesne, large and in charge. By large you know I mean in terms of your reputation and responsibility and... You look very beautiful today."
Calleigh: "Well, that's a... That's a nice save."
5x01: Why are you beating yourself up? You just broke the case!
5x02: Ryan: "I'm glad you're ok."
Calleigh: "Thanks Babe."©
5x03: Covering for him. (No! It's done.)
5x06: Calleigh: "See, I don't think this place is so scary in the day time. Do you?" *rubs shoulder*
Ryan: "What? Nah... Come on, I wasn't scared."
Calleigh: "You do know I listened to the entire tape, don't ya Ryan?"
Ryan: "So there was an accomplice here?
Calleigh: *giggles* "Way to change the subject."

Hey Luna , nice pic. You know, it wouldn't matter to me whether I was Jon or Emily in that pic. Both things would be great :lol: But what kind of fotoshoot was that? :confused:

Joeri, it was a photshoot for a magazine, I tried to get it here in Holland, but no such luck. Personally I wouldn't wanna be Jon in the pic, seeing he gets stabbed with sheers. :eek:

Luna, why did you make changes again? I put in all the right quotes and you changed them again. :confused:

Reine, I'll tell Sue it's her turn.

Nathalie, be thrilled, 'cause they're gonna repeat season 3 in Holland. YES you heard me right, season 3. (no season 5, but ah well...better than season 1 or 2) I am exited! Though I actually have season 3 on dvd. :rolleyes:

Sienna: lol. :lol:

Labgeekluvr, hi! *cough* I think it's 12 Katie. ;)

Thanks for posting the pic Calleigh Ive never seen it before, it looks really classy. I wish theyd do scenes like that in the show :devil: :lol:

I wish i was emily too *dreams*

4x23: You're fantastic.
Aww i havent seen this episode, can someone please tell me who says that to who? :)

Ryan says it to Calleigh in Shock, when she told him she already put his name on the card of the wedding gift for Horatio and Marisol. The whole scene goes somewhat like this:

Ryan: Let me ask you, do you have any plans for after shift tonight?
Calleigh: Yes I heard about the wedding. No I'm not going. I'm very happy for them.
Ryan: Don't you think we should...do something?
Calleigh: They didn't want to, but I bought them something anyway.
Ryan: Could you do me a huge favor? Could you...put my name on the card?
Calleigh: I already put your name on the card.
Ryan: You did? Thanks. You're fantastic.
Calleigh: *giggle*

Yes I am nuts, but I loved the episode for 2 obvious reasons. :lol:

Thank you Nikki :) That sounds like such a sweet scene CaRWash-y scene :)

OMG Horatio and Marisol get married?? I must have missed something :lol:

The fact that she already put his name on the card is great. Means that she already sees them as a couple that have been together for ages :D They be sending out a holiday card next :lol:

And when Ryan says 'dont you think we should...do something?' he's talking like theyre a couple again!! And so sweet that Calleigh giggles.

Cant wait to see this episode, am loving season 4 so far :)

Nikki i have season 3 on dvd to but i only watched the epi when ryan game in so i have to pay attion in the rewinds.. hihi
And to be onest i wanna be Ryan if i look at that pic and then i will not let her go for a long while and hold her close to me.. :p

Everytime I look at that photoshoot pic of them i want to soooo be emily..
Calleighwolfe that's a funny thought "OMG what's that censored"..rotff. Look at her face, it might have been on her mind. If I were Emily that pics would have taken for ever to do...over and over and over...
Ok gotta quit thinking about that now.

Hey the RP is back up and running..well it's someone else's turn. I posted and We need H or Stetler and of course Calleigh...No Josh for the second..just keep him going crazy in his world Nathalie.

And when Ryan says 'dont you think we should...do something?' he's talking like theyre a couple again!! And so sweet that Calleigh giggles.

:lol: Oh yeah, that sounds.. like their a couple. :devil: I'm sorry but... yeah.. :lol: They should do something. ;)

12!! wtf!? You do great work, Nikki. :lol:

ETA: I'm posting the CPOTD for Nikki. :)

CaRWash Pic Of The Day
(From High Octane)

carwash67.jpg

Since the RP was mentioned, can anyone jump in and start writing, or do you have to audition for a part ahead of time?

There were auditions for the RP at the beginning for the main characters. Half way through we had some people jump in being characters, but you have to ask Nikki (Dutchie) or Twiz (Twizted4Togo). :D Hope that helps. :)

Hopefully we'll get some CaRWash tomorrow. Then maybe people will post in here again....... ;) Random CaRWash picture :)

Labgeekluvr, for the main roles there were auditions, but if you want to play anyone now you can jump in. Point is, right now we're in the middle of an angsty filled part and I can't think of any roles we don't have people for yet. I'll ask Sue (Twiztid4Togo) for ya. PM me if you had a specific role in mind, but we have about everyone.

Yeah, we need CaRWash moments.

I so cannot wait for Season 5. When I first about Jake, I guessed straight away that he's nothing more than a (ridiculously hot) plot device to get Ryan to admit he's in love with Calleigh and in turn Calleigh to admit she feels the same way!! I expect at least a kiss (or Ryan shirtless) before the season's out. Or both!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back