Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

I'm afraid you'll have to choose one Federica. I like them all though. I think I know who made the middle one. :D

Ryan is a bit small in the pic, but I wanted to post it nevertheless. Because of what Alex stated out, Emily is chewing her pen, and I always do that. :p

I'm pretty sure that pic's from behind the scenes at payback btw, lab coats, and the tv on (because of the press conference) my money's on Payback. :eek:

Hello Federica! Welcome aboard of us CaRWashers!
I think your banners look awesome ( :D ;) ) but Nikki (Dutchie) was absolutely right, you have to choose one of the pics (because the allowed banner size is 220 x 75 pixel, to be completely exact... :p )
The CPOTD is great, it shows us the private live of the two hotties: Emily is fixating Jon, she doesn't want to let him leave the scene, and Jon tries to find a way to stay close to his Emily :D
(your english is very good, Federica, and it was almost right: I guess you meant that Ryan couldn't be seen very well , but we understand you! :) )

Federica ,welcome to the CaRWash-curse (yeah, it's like a curse, once you enter, you can't leave, or like the song says, you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave :devil:) I like your banners by the way. I like the second one the most. And Nikki , nice pic ;)

Ciao Fede! It's so nice to have a fellow Italian here in the thread! *huggles tight* And you're from Milan like me! SQUEEE! I'm Luna, btw. :)

*cough* back on CaRWashness, I think I'll post a pic to celebrate, as always... :D

4x01fromthegrave00113xs0.jpg

Aren't they TEH OTP? Yes, they are. :p

Hey Federica welcome to the thread *hands out lots of carwash cookeis :lol: :D*

I love that cap...its like
Calleigh: 'should we let them in on our secret?'
Ryan: 'lets see how long it takes them to figure out'
*cue the giggles and sweet little sneak kiss* hehehe :D I'm have a hopeless case of Carwash addiction :p

welcome to the CaRWash thread Frederica !!!
nice CPOTD nikki i'm jealous you always find the best pics !!!! and when i saw that emily chewed that pen i immediately thought of you :lol:

thanks for the pic luna i love that scene when she punches him ;)
today we drove to my grandgrandma with the car and on the way there was a gas station ... well you can guess the rest :p i started screaming and laughin "CaRWash !!!!" my sis rolled her eyes and sighed and my mum looked at me confused and concerned ^^

Hi, I'm new to this thread. I was invited to check you guys out by Dutchie after I posted something on the spoiler thread about a potential CaRWash moment. My favorite CaRWash moments are the ones from Nailed (4x08) and Curse of the Coffin (5x06) listed above.

Wow two new shippers! Yay! Welcome to the thread Federica and labgeekluvr!! :) *passes around cookies*...Nikki, whats that? 11? :lol:

I love From the Grave!! It's so cute how they introduced themselves together to Boa.. (ew Boa :rolleyes:)... Sorry Nikki. ;) :p Just kidding darlinnn. I feel really stupid asking, but what does "TEH OTP" mean?? :confused:

Possible CaRWash moment!?!? *runs to spoiler thread.*
ETA: Ok, I went to spoiler thread..
Yeahh I thought when Calleigh... "gets shot" we might get a "Hey Cal, you ok?" *concered face* :D

I love how in Going Under Ryan looked almost mad that Calleigh came to work. He looked soo concerned for her! :D I hope we get that again.

i havent been around here for a while with a good reason,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3x03: Calleigh: You're crazy, you know that?
Ryan: Why, for showing a little initiative?
Calleigh: You could have been gator bait on your first day.
Ryan: I did sacrifise my lunch...just...remember that.
3x03: I'm glad it turned out.
3x03: Looking for this? I took the backdoor.
3x05: Those are nice earrings by the way.
3x05: You took my class.
3x16: Let's go introduce ourselves.
3x21: Making sure Calleigh's okay
3x23: Eric: "You're always defending him."
4x08: You. In the elevator. With me, we're leaving. Now.
4x08: So I guess you can take the girl out of firearms... But no you can't, cause it's you.
4x08: Ryan: "You always take his side."
Calleigh: "Funny, he says the same thing about you."
4x08: Ever pushed aside the dinner plates to get some?
4x16: Calleigh: "You wanna ask me again in an hour over a beer?"
Ryan: "Oh, so you're not mad at me? 'Cause I heard we got into a really big fight today."
Calleigh: "Don't believe everything you hear."
4x17: Big day coming up for the both of you?
4x19: You'd do the same for me if I were having a bad day.
4x19: See you later.
4x23: You have plans after shift today?
4x23: You're fantastic.
5x01: Ryan: "Calleigh Duquesne, large and in charge. By large you know I mean in terms of your reputation and...responsibilety and...you look...very beautiful today."
Calleigh: " Well, that's a...That's a nice save."
5x01: Why are you beating yourself up? You just broke the case!
5x02: Ryan: "I'm glad you're ok."
Calleigh: "Thanks Babe."©
5x03: Covering for him. (No! It's done.)
5x06: Calleigh: "See, I don't think this place is so scary in the day time. Do you?" *rubs shoulder*
Ryan: What? Nah... Come on, I wasn't scared."
Calleigh: You do know I listened to the entire tape, don't ya Ryan?
Ryan: So...there was an accomplice here?
Calleigh: *giggle* "Way to change the subject."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
but i see things are still moving on and i have to pay more attion when i watch Miami for those carwash moments i seem to miss them every time.. And that list is getting so long that i have to many epis to watch over or i have to see... ;)

Nath, Luna I gotta say your icon's are SO beautiful! Emily is seriously gorgeous...I mean I know y'all know that, lol! But seriously! Yay for a Carwash list...I know I said this before...but I like lists so I know exactly what moments to look for and where! Yay!

*is proud of banner*

Yay, thanks Mo! My Emily worshipping is overwhelming. :D But soon I'll bring my beloved CaRWash banner back, it's just so cute to scroll down the page and see all our CaRWash banners together. :)

I want to post this pic, in case someone missed it... It's even a nice sight for us, even if we've seen it millions times, isn't it? :D

emilyhl3ql0.jpg

I wish I was Jon. *sighs*

I wish I was Jon. *sighs*

yeah, well...I wish I was the photographer...or that table.

I've been neglecting my CaRWash! I feel so ashamed. :(

I love the list, it makes me swell with joy when I read it...over and over and over again.

-x-liv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back