Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

*jumps in*
Hellooooho! Missed me? Sorry, I'm a bad, bad (active) CaRWasher, I know. But I was always here, reading all of your weird, crazy and hot posts ;) and loved them. And adored the pics you posted, wow :eek: But it's hard for me to write s/th really on topic, because I haven't seen the new epis yet, and also haven't seen most from season 4 :(
So, now a question: I taped the new (season 4 for us) epis every week, and will have a CSI:Miami-Marathon next (not this, the following) weekend.
Now my order to all of you: (I know you already did it, but I'm too lazy to search )
tell me about the best CaRWash-Epis, scenes, moments etc., so that I can watch carefully and will have a wonderful weekend with sweet CaRWash-Dreams :D
Thanks in advance, I know you won't let me down ;)

Now to the *sighs*beautiful*sighs*adoreable*sighs*just lovely CPOTD: Ryan SO touches Cals butt on the pic! You can see it! Just look a bit closer! :D

Here you are, the complete and updated CaRWash moments list:

3x03: You're crazy, you know that? You could have been gator bait on your first day.
3x03: I'm glad everything turned out okay.
3x03: Looking for this? I took the backdoor.
3x03: I did sacrifice my lunch. Just remember that.
3x05: Those are nice earrings by the way.
3x05: You took my class.
3x16: Let's go introduce ourselves.
3x21: Making sure Calleigh's okay
3x23: Eric: "You're always defending him."
4x08: You. In the elevator. With me. Now.
4x08: So I guess you can take the girl out of firearms... But no you can't, cause it's you.
4x08: Ryan: "You always take his side." Calleigh: "Funny, he always says the same thing about you."
4x08: Ever pushed aside the dinner plate to get some?
4x16: Calleigh: "You wanna ask me again in an hour over a beer?" Ryan: "You're not mad at me... Cause I heard we had a really big fight today." Calleigh: "Don't believe everything you hear."
4x17: Big day coming up for the both of you?
4x19: You'd do the same for me.
4x23: You have plans later?
4x23: You're fantastic.
5x01: Ryan: "You look very beautiful today." calleigh: " Well, that's a... That's a nice save."
5x01: Why are you beating yourself up? You just broke the case!
5x02: Ryan: "I'm glad you're ok." Calleigh: "Thanks Babe."©
5x06: Calleigh: "See, I don't think this place is very scary in the day time. Do you?" *rubs shoulder* Ryan: What? Nah... Come on, I wasn't scared." Calleigh: "Way to change the subject.

ETA: fic updated :cool:

^^ Oooh.... angst! This is good! Really enjoyed this latest installment.

@ Nikki : I love UTT and BTB pictures :lol: Just because everything they do together to have fun are not seen :devil: Always when the camera just turns away :lol: Like in scenes where they both walk the other way, I bet the get behind the camera as quick as possible, and jump eachother :rolleyes:

*pictures From the Grave*

Ryan: Ballistics.
Calleigh: Trace.
*walk to other sides.*
Director: CUT!
*walk around behind the camera*
Ryan: You here?
Calleigh: What a nice surprise!
*jump* :devil:

I found some mistakes in the quote list, and felt it was my duty to make them right. Added one or two as well. :D

3x03: Calleigh: You're crazy, you know that?
Ryan: Why, for showing a little initiative?
Calleigh: You could have been gator bait on your first day.
Ryan: I did sacrifise my lunch...just...remember that.
3x03: I'm glad it turned out.
3x03: Looking for this? I took the backdoor.
3x05: Those are nice earrings by the way.
3x05: You took my class.
3x16: Let's go introduce ourselves.
3x21: Making sure Calleigh's okay
3x23: Eric: "You're always defending him."
4x08: You. In the elevator. With me, we're leaving. Now.
4x08: So I guess you can take the girl out of firearms... But no you can't, cause it's you.
4x08: Ryan: "You always take his side."
Calleigh: "Funny, he says the same thing about you."
4x08: Ever pushed aside the dinner plates to get some?
4x16: Calleigh: "You wanna ask me again in an hour over a beer?"
Ryan: "Oh, so you're not mad at me? 'Cause I heard we got into a really big fight today."
Calleigh: "Don't believe everything you hear."
4x17: Big day coming up for the both of you?
4x19: You'd do the same for me if I were having a bad day.
4x19: See you later.
4x23: You have plans after shift today?
4x23: You're fantastic.
5x01: Ryan: "Calleigh Duquesne, large and in charge. By large you know I mean in terms of your reputation and...responsibilety and...you look...very beautiful today."
Calleigh: " Well, that's a...That's a nice save."
5x01: Why are you beating yourself up? You just broke the case!
5x02: Ryan: "I'm glad you're ok."
Calleigh: "Thanks Babe."©
5x03: Covering for him. (No! It's done.)
5x06: Calleigh: "See, I don't think this place is so scary in the day time. Do you?" *rubs shoulder*
Ryan: What? Nah... Come on, I wasn't scared."
Calleigh: You do know I listened to the entire tape, don't ya Ryan?
Ryan: So...there was an accomplice here?
Calleigh: *giggle* "Way to change the subject."

Hey, I haven't posted in a while but I've been reading too :D

Well, Nikki I don't think that's the only pic where I've seen Cal with red eyes like crying, I mean that happened almost every episode in s4, and not only with Cal. I had noticed that before. I think all of them were very tired :p

And, btw, great game with 2 or 3 days ago CPOTD :lol: he loves her we know it. You know what would be great??? a birthday scene like the one Smacked was gonna have last night (yeah it didn't happen :(). Maybe something like this: Ryan needs to go somewhere, a party, an elegant one, so he needs a girl to with him :devil:. Well he starts asking Calleigh, very shy, and then she's like "Yeah, I know what you want, I'll go with you :p".

Great idea :lol: Like Ryan thinks Calleigh doesn't know he wants her, but she knows for long. He stands there, stammering, and she saves him. He blushes and they both realize how much they love eachother :)

*gulp* Don't give me plot bunnies! I shall not...I don't want to...A DAMN! I'll write it. I now feel inspired. No, let's rephrace that: I'll TRY to write it. It seems like a nice idea.

Katie, Katie, Katie...are you a CaRWash shipper or not? When I look at that pic I see tears in her eyes. Or at least almost. Here's my version:

Calleigh: *stares at Jake walking away with other woman*
Ryan: Uh...I uh...don't really know what to say.
Calleigh: Join the club.
Ryan: Hey Cal, he's not the only guy in the world you know. There will be others...
Calleigh: *turns with weird Calleigh look in her eyes, sees Ryan standing so close* (NOW HERE IT COMES ) *jumps him*

Pulls off screen, tssk. What kind of shipper are you?

Hey, hey, hey there Nikki. Did you really think I was going to leave them by themselves off screen? I'm there with my camera phone and video tape. It's all recorded so don't worry about it. :devil: Then, I was going to hand you the tape (since your a writer), and then your going to sneek it into the episode. :devil: :p

Yes, give her plot bunnies! We all need plot bunnies to bring the life back into this thread!! HEELLOOO! :)

Aw Reine, that idea reminds me of 'Shock' when he asked Calleigh if she had plans after work.. :devil: Then she said she wasn't going to the wedding but got them something. (If she was, he totally would have asked her to go with him. ;)) And Ryan got kinda of nervous and was like "Would you..Would you put my name on the card?" "I already put your name on the card. :D" hehehehe I love that scene.

Thanks *bows* :D

Nikki so I gave you a plot bunnie, didn't I? :lol: :)devil: yay I did it *clears throat* oh, you were there :p)

Talking about Shock, we could combine it with Rio and Going Under like this:

Ryan: Do you have plans after work tonight???
Cal: No, I heard about the wedding but I'm not going.
Ryan: Oh, I thought you were, cause you look very beautiful today.
Cal: Thanks, babe ;)...
Ryan: ... Could you put my name on the card?
Calleigh: I already did it, babe.
Ryan: Really??? You're fantastic.

Hehe, combining quotes, now that is nice. :D

Katie, glad to see you're not losing your touch there. *snags tape and fits into episode* There. Season finale I tell you. :devil:

Reine, very funny. Talk to me when you've written someting. :p

Heeeelooooooo Hellloooooooooo Heeellooooo...(echo? get it? :lol:)

I love this couple,and I think that in future they'll get engaged...here in Italy the season 4 is just finished,and there were my CaRWash scenes...Cal is really nice,and Ryan in a hot guy... :D

Hey Federica, I know one Italian girl going to be happy to see you here. (she lives closeby) I have to warn you though: I think your banner is too big! It can be one of those 3 pictures, that would be the right size. (I think....)

BUT welcome to the CaRWashness and I hope you enjoy your stay here! :D

CaRWash Pic of The Day:
(from behind the scenes)

rtlnx9.jpg

^found it on the site of the channel that airs CSI:Miami here, along with another version of that promo pic they're all wearing black in, but a version I've never seen before. And Calleigh is standing pretty close to Ryan :devil:

Hey not been here for a day opr two and i swear i am suffering withdrawal symptoms :lol:

Cal n Ryan are ever so subtly getting closer and closer, the writers are clever in the way that the relationship is progressing with little moments that you pick up on. Small things leading to the bigger picture, like a puzzle...thats whats so fantastic about carwash, you don't know when they are going to finally kiss etc...but you know its inevitable... :lol:

That cap is awesome cal is chewing her pen looking over at ryan going...yumm he looks delicious!!....
:lol: Well thats my piece for now ;)

dutchie,there are 3 banner,and I united them...but if it's necessary I'll choose one...your photo is great,but ryan doesn't see very well :( (it's correct?? :confused: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back