Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

Lol love the CPOTD Nikki thats so true, he just cant help himself :devil: :lol: And the way hes leaning over to try to get closer to her :)

Katie You're writing a fic? cant wait to read it, all the fics that you guys post are great :)

OMG just finished watching the episode after Deviant, Collision i think, and the guy in the ring store thought they were getting married!!! And the look they gave each other was like 'i wish' and then it took quite a long time for Calleigh to say no :D

Am loving season 4 for CaRWash so far :D

Holy Moly! Where is everyone!! We have to keep the CaRWash love flowing!

Nikki, I noticed his legs too. :devil: I think I was looking too hard though. Where is his left hand?? Thats what I want to know. :lol: :devil: He does want her!! :eek: :devil:

I officially love that picture now. :D

Ohhh I get it now!! :lol: Wow someone's slow today! :p Thanks. :) Speaking of fics, Luna, I love yours. :)

poor Jon is such a leaner, there is talk in another thread about him leaning against things that Katie knows about heheh...
I love the pic Nikki, steals it cause I don't have it..
I didnt notice any carwash last night but they did walk down the sidewalk awful close to each other. We did get that and they did work together. I have a feeling we won't get any carwash next week either and i'll be barfing cause it's poor boa, blah.

I watched collision too and did anyone notice that when they were in the jewlery store and the man cam over ryan tapped calleigh?! well anyways thanks to some amazing capping my the people at csi caps i found the scene AND CAP( YOU DO HAVE TO ENLARGE IT BUT ITS THERE PEOPLE! I SWEAR ;)) and ( i cant figure out how to link etc it so you can see but...) ryans hand looks to be..how can i say...touching calleighs ass :eek: :devil: hehe .. only i would notice that as my gutter seems to have dropped 30 foot since last tuesday :lol: As for the cap of the day, it totally shows how relaxed Ryan is around cal...in collision cal came into see if Ryan wanted anything for lunch ( a hint that she wanted him to go with her maybe?? ;)) and the look on ryans face when the guy suggested him n cal were going to have their own big day...
missing jewlery =$4million look on ryans face and the fact that cal said no a little bit too quick=priceless! :D

Alex, I noticed the touch thing too. I think it was more on her... lower back. :p But you can say ass too. :lol: I squeed when I first saw it. I thought everyone already noticed that so I never said anything... I guess I was wrong??

HAHAHAHA! Twiz, I didn't even notice he was leaning!! See i'm slow today! Well, I guess Ryan wants to lean on two things now. Calleigh and... other things..people..(wrong thread) *runs off* :D :devil:

Geez we are slow here. And what am I missing in the other thread...*runs*

Mweh, I tried to cap Collision but it wouldn't work...anyeay, it was her lower back but I still loved it. Yesterday in Holland was OOOO and in the end, when Calleigh says: "Oh, and Ryan Wolfe sends his regards." I was mentally adding: "He's my boyfriend, but couldn't be here right now." :lol:

I love angry Cal and Ryan though! "Ryan...RYAN! put him down now!" In holland they translated it as: "Put the boy down." HEHE.

Katie, his arms are crossed. His left hand is underneath his right arm. ;)

Dutchie said:
when Calleigh says: "Oh, and Ryan Wolfe sends his regards."

:lol: I noticed that too. She was like "Never mess up with Calleigh Duquesne and her boyfriend!". :lol:

Hey CaRWashers, where are you all?? :rolleyes: I'm getting worried here. Who am I updating my fic for?

Whoop!!! Massive CaRWash moment last night in "Collision" when the manager of the jewellery store asked the two of them "Big day coming up?" That was so amazing! The look on Ryan's face was priceless.... it was a total, "If only" moment. I loved it. Obviously it wasn't as good as last week's CaRWash-a-thon "Deviant" which so totally rules!!

And the scene when Calleigh determines that a gun was used to kill the carcrash victim was amazing. Ryan is so totally into her. It's obvious. But I love how the writers are playing this subtely. They really do love each other!

Sorry, sorry, sorry I lied to y'all last post. I said I would post here again, but I didn't. Didn't have time for it. Look, the post I'm going to place right now is probably totally unwanted and boring, but I just need to place it. Nikki convinced me to get active on the board again. And I will do that, or at least try. I'm gonna try to write on with my fic, and I hope I have another chapter this weekend. However, I won't promise anything. And deep in my heart I started to miss this whole CaRWash thread, so... Thanks to Nikki, I'm back :D

EDIT: Completely forgot some on-topic lines :eek: Alright, I watched Rio today. And I loved the "Large 'n in charge" part, and of course what's after that :D I immediately noticed that Ryan glances at Calleigh's boobs...AGAIN. He just can't let go :rolleyes: I think, the only thing he thinks all day is "I have to find the right moment to jump her. If it isn't today, then it should be tomorrow" :lol:

Not only the queen of recruiting, but the queen of re-recruiting as well. HEHE. :lol:

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
(From Shattered)

shatteredxm1.jpg

I was cleaning up my files, found this pic, fell in love with it. It's sweet.

Did y'all see my new banner? Thanks Vera for it! Love it.

oooh i love that part in "Collision" too MikeW i squeed soo loud when i watched it i was skyping at that moment and i think my friend can't hear anymore now ^^

thanks for the CPOTD Nikki she aaaalmost touches his chest with her elbow ... almost ... just a little bit closer :p
I noticed your banner it's really cute =)

Hey, I forgot to say this. Now I'm really lost. When I watched Rio today, and Ryan called Cal beautiful, I squeed out loud :lol: First time ever. And my parents weren't at home, so I rewinded, watched again, squeed again, rewinded, watched again, squeed again...and so on, till I have seen it about twenty times :D I loved that part. So, yeah, I'm really lost in CaRWash now :devil:

Re: CPOTD ^^^ Ryan: *staring at guy with nosebleed* "I told that guy to stop flirting with you, but he wouldn't stop." Calleigh: "So, you still shouldn't have hurt him." *turns to right and sees Ryan is standing so close.* "Nevermind.." *Pulls of screen.* :devil: Sorry I had to do it.

Love the bannerrrrr.

Your right Sienna. They are so close to touching!! I was watching an episode that aired on A&E last night. It was season 4 but I forget the name. It was when Boa held the press confrence and got all the attention. :rolleyes: Ohhh just remembered, Reine posted the CPOTD of that. It was 'Payback.' It was in that scene too. When Ryan was on the phone he stared at Calleigh the whole time. Then when they were looking at a piece of evidence Calleigh leaned in really close to Ryan to take a look. :D :devil:

*shakes head* Nikki, I can't see his hand, so we don't know for sure if it's under his other arm. :lol: :devil:

Damn, I just can't stop posting here today :lol: Hey, Nikki , comment on your last CPOTD. Where is Ryans left hand on that pic? :devil: I think they are doing naughty things on-screen, but they're smart, so they do it in a way the camera can't see it :lol:

Okay, now I'm concerned. WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYONE? :eek:

Katie, Katie, Katie...are you a CaRWash shipper or not? When I look at that pic I see tears in her eyes. Or at least almost. Here's my version:

Calleigh: *stares at Jake walking away with other woman*
Ryan: Uh...I uh...don't really know what to say.
Calleigh: Join the club.
Ryan: Hey Cal, he's not the only guy in the world you know. There will be others...
Calleigh: *turns with weird Calleigh look in her eyes, sees Ryan standing so close* (NOW HERE IT COMES :devil:) *jumps him*

Pulls off screen, tssk. What kind of shipper are you? :rolleyes:

Joeri, it's a UTT pic. Or more a BTB pic. (under the table, behind the back) We love 'em here. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back