Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

That amazing thing in Deviant was that everybody was gossiping about their little argue as though it was the event of the week... Things like this happen only when there's something to gossip about, doesn't it?
    I wrote a whole fic about this.
    I don't remember anyone talking about it when Eric and Cal had that discussion in Simple Man, and it was a little heavier that the one she had with Ryan in Deviant.
    The writers definitely want us to get there's more than what it's shown, and all the moments that make us squee are the clear proof.

2. ryan_lover

ryan_lover Rookie

unless the writers are doing these caRWash scenes to give us false hope.
    If that is the case then it would be really stupid cuz whats the point in Calleigh asking Ryan out and it not come to anything?? its not as if they just met, they have been good friends for ages now.

3. sienna

sienna Lab Technician

i don't think the writers want to give us false hope ... either they plan to let it happen or they don't ... i don't think they want to tease us ...
    sweet CPOTD i like her look and this cute half smile when she is watching him :p

4. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Jeez, I'm watching Rampage and Ryan's attire is sooo drool-worthy! :devil: And obviously the fact that he's with Cal makes the whole thing even hotter... I think I'm going to pass out.
    Damn, this is one of the eps I'll never get tired of watching... There's that long lustful look (the allitteration emphasizes the importance of it! And it wasn't even intentional. :lol:) she gives him that reminds me so much of the one in Deviant (at the end of the argument scene)... My goddess, they so want each other.

I just hope they'll still work together as much as ever in this season... I couldn't accept to see them apart. I wouldn't be natural.

5. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

oooooooh idea!!!
    maaaaaaaaybe... Jake is the one who shot Calleigh! Or it's like (for all those Grey's fans out there) he hides behind her like the coward he is (or should) be! But that's just my thought!!

6. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Hey. I think Nikki is busy so she asked Katie to post the CPOTD but you know what???? she's busy too :lol: so today I'm "in charge" :lol:

CaRWash Pic Of The Day
    From Payback - 4x11

[​IMG]

Hey TheCoroner great idea, Jake shoots her :lol: that would be awesome, imagine Ryan's face saying that he's a completely jackass :lol: But that's next Monday's or the following one :confused:

7. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Yeahh sorry Nikki, about the CPOTD. My computer had Trojen Horse and it got all messed up. Thankfully the awesome Reine fixed it! :D I love your CPOTD btw ;)

Whats that? You can tell us. We always include eachother ;) (hehe CaRWash moment :p For those of you who caught on to that. ;)) Nikki, is that a mole dig? (hehe Mole moment for those of you that caught onto that :lol:)

I actually love that idea :lol: I wouldn't be so surprized if that happened. I agree with Ryan. He's a jackass.. (I know we don't know much about him now, but he will end up hurting her in the end so.. yeahh :p) Great idea Kate!

Where is everyone!? :eek:

8. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

HERE!!! Well seeing the CPOTD went fine, I know I can trust you guys when I'm away. ;)

Katie, I can't tell them, 'cause it sucks :p The mole moment I didn't get...I think I missed an episode here. Me a mole? NOOO, only if it comes to giving CaRWash information to none- CaRWash shippers. :D

Luna, I was saying: "I'm the writer, it's my choice UNLESS Luna desides she doesn't agree. :lol: *cough*

And you find out now? Geez where've you been? :eek:

Nope, Jake won't shoot her, 'cause I think if he did, he wouldn't be sitting in the promo pic with her, and her looking up to him all...well she doesn't look mad, so nope, he won't be the one to shoot her.

9. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

I was simply pointing out the obvious, hun. :lol:
    It's like saying that fire burns, you know... And we all know so well their fire bruns a lot. :p
    Now, who wants a cute piccie? *raises hand squeeing* Me! Me!

And pic it is (well, actually they're two)! :D They're from One Of Our Own (aka OOOO :lol). *mourns over poor beloved Jessop*

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Awww, TEH angst! :p

10. Guest

Guest Guest

My favourite CaRWash scene? Has to be anything involving Ryan and Calleigh in "Deviant". Just ask ryan_lover how much I love that eppy as a CaRWasher... she got a LONG email on the subject.

Note to Ryan: Get it together- and just declare your sodding love for Calleigh!

11. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Oh, you're welcome Katie *blushes*. Great you liked my CPOTD, I was scared, I thought I wouldn't find one, since we've had so many :p

Favorite CaRWash moment??? Difficult!!!! I love the gator part in UTI, 'cause Cal's voice was very funny when saying "Ryan" :lol: and the same episode when Ryan is happy because her father was innocent *sighs* I love the way he looked at her, oh wait, and the pocket part when he tells her to put her hands in her pockets :lol:

I like how the both looked in that episode. And I love the episodes from the middle of s3 until the end of it, cause they looked very well. I like CaRWash moments in s4 and s5 but I think Cal's very thin now in s5 and Ryan is very hot but I miss the sweatervests :( and long hair :(

12. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

^^^ i totally love the hands in pocket bit!! i laughed so hard that my sister looked at me like i was razy...or maybe she just thinks im crazy...who knows?! :lol:

i too miss the sweater vests and long hair :( But i think he ditched them to impress cal!

If jake does shoot cal i think ryan would deck him!! And cal be all 'my her' cuz even bullet girl swoons at the sight of hero ryan ! :lol: i know i do ;)

13. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

The mole dig is from the episode Rio.. When Calleigh said something to Boa and she asked if it was a mole dig. So I was wondering if you were gonna say something about me being Natalia in the RP. :lol: So no, I wasn't accusing you of being the mole. How could you think that!? :p Just kidding. ;) I still don't get it though.. It sucks? :lol: You got nothin. :p ;)

OMG. I totally agree with you Reine. I. Must. See. Sweatervest. :D And long hair. *sighs* I bet Calleigh secretly misses it. ;)

High Octane is on tonight! I'm hoping for some CaRWash! It sucks Ryan is working with Boa though. And they laugh together. *thumbs down* Ewww. Run children, Run.

I'm weird, I know.

14. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Guess who started a new fic? Yeah, me, who else would ever be so crazy? :rolleyes:

Oh, High Octane on tonight! *squees* Hope we'll get some healthy *cough*and angsty*cough* CaRWashness! This season started out so well, I want to believe we'll get great things in future. *dreams*
    No matter hor people hated S4 (and some things anoyyed me too), but it was THE CaRWash season... So far. :p I just can't wait to see how S5 is going to develop.

15. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

This thread was on the 2nd page. CaRWashers, this is unacceptable behaviour. I want you all to be ashamed of yourselves and make up by posting a long post here.

Katie? You still don't know what reason I could give them to chase you? Okay then, here it comes.

EVERYONE, chase Katie! She's writing a fic! And it's good! *hides* :lol:

No CaRWash at all I heard, just some working together. :(

I'm going to make a game out of the CPOTD today. What is so funny about it. Watch it for a moment and see if you can see it. Then read the spoiler code.

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (From Hell Night)

[​IMG]

Look at Ryan's legs...he wants her :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.