Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

Katie didn't you record the ep preview last monday after the show? Oh wait it was a repeat and maybe you didn't. I didn't record it because I already have it but I had my dvd recorder ready for preview because with Dial up I can't watch it on here.

Glad you all like my new icon and banners..It was hard to give up my goofy young Jon banner but I have to move on and what better way then with a carwash banner.

I hope they don't kill Jake off but we all know he's going to do something stupid and loose Cal and break her heart. I'm all for Ryan getting jealous and maybe even trying to talk cal out of going out with him..Maybe she'll ask ryan for advice or his opinion..Either way bring on the angst.
I hope your right Nikki about the promo with ryan and boa, ugh. Having that going on in the rp is more then I can handle....

Don't mind Lynn, that's what they're for. Freaky? Why freaky? CaRWash goodness all the way

Because I know you Nikki and can we let them outta the closet every now and then? hmm?

Jake will do something very bad (it breaks my heart to say this, but I'm afraid TPTB are going to kill him off

Poor Guy. Don't give me that look.

You had a repeat Monday?

Eh - it was 'Open Water' airing in America last Monday. Yeah I know that. Yup, I'm pathetic. :rolleyes:

Lynn, every now and then won't hurt. As long as we get them back. ;)

*huggles Katie* Come on! Think of Recoil, Ryan totally flipped out when he thought Calleigh was shot! :D

No better way then a CaRWash banner Sue. I'm kinda wondering where you'd been now without me. Not in the RP, not in our story, not in this thread...you love me. :lol:

Jake is gonna do SOMETHING to break her heart...TPTB killing him...yeah well maybe after hurting Cal. I think he's gonna cheat on her. I see him as the flirty type...I wonder what went wrong in their college time. :confused:

Dutchie said:
I think he's gonna cheat on her. I see him as the flirty type...

Uh, I don't think so. *shakes head* I think he's going to do something wrong, but nothing like cheating. I have the feeling he'd be very faithful if he had a relationship with Calleigh, but I'm pretty sure he'll mess up with the 'dark side' and get himself killed by some of his fellow bikers.

Back to CaRWash, after Jake will have died, Ryan of course will be very worried for Cal, because there seems to be a curse on her (ex)boyfriends, since they all end uo dead, somehow... So he'll try to stay with her, let her feel he's there, and she'll realize she loves him (cliché :p), but she'll push him away, afraid something bad could happen to him. :)lol: I'm getting soapy :lol:) Trust me, I doubt TPTB are ever going to set Calleigh on an established relationship with someone like Jake. He's the kind of character who brings spice into the show (i.e. troubles and sex), but doesn't have a long future.
Ryan, however, has a great potential as a boyfriend for Calleigh. ;)

ETA: I forgot about this... NEW FIC. ;)

Hello *waves*. It's my first post here. I was enticed by Dutchie.

I've never really seen Ryan and Calleigh as a romantic couple, more of a brother / sister relationship, but at the end of Deviant there was a hint of CaRWash so strong even I picked it up. I like the way they are together, and they do make a pretty couple, I have to admit that.

Can I just say how much I like all your CaRWash banners. *is impressed*

Hi Ali! I'd have never thought I'd foind you anywhere out of the EC thread... Welcome!
Oh, man, Deviant! *claps hands euphorically* It convinces everyone, doesn't it? :lol: They're not going to resist much longer, they'll end up giving up to their instincts and jump each other some day... Hopefully soon. :p

And thanks for the compliments on the banners... We're all very proud of them. :D

HEHEHE Ali! *hands out cake* I got in trouble with the mods for talking about CaRWash in the Ryan/Jonathan thread, but look: it payd off: you posted! :D

Yeah we love our banners. (I did not make mine myself, still I'm proud of it. I think it's time for a new one though. I've had this one too long. No insult to Vera, who did make my icon, it rocks hun! ;))

Luna, you're just defending him because you like him! :p I actually DO think he is a cheating type. I think that's what he did in college, sleep with another girl and Calleigh found out. OEH, I read your fic before I went to school: bad idea. My mind was hardly on the lessons today. (Thank god I only had three, of which one was just a video, so I could dream off...well not too much...video about 2nd world war...not very nice pictures to see...piles of dead people... :( ugh.)

See, everyone always tells me I am not getting them to post in the CaRWash thread, but eventually, they all do. HEHE. :lol:

I'm all for the pushing him away to prevend him from getting hurt storyline.

hey! nobodys answered my question on page 7 *folds arms and gives evil stare*

note to Ryan: It is against the law for you to not be with Calleigh and being with Boa or any one else for that matter is a criminal offence.

Ryan lover, I dont know the answer to your question, but I'll search for it for you.

What you say is true, so Ryan, hook up with Cal and just jump her before we arrest you for breaking the CaRWash law. :lol:

^^hehe that should well me made a proper law! Swuee for new members as the carwash domination continues.... i certainly hope that futur eps have way more carwash than we're getting..i need even more!! Carwash is my oxygen i need it to live!!

Hey AliGtr good to see you here...have a cookie..I just made them...don't mind the darkness of them you can scrape that off..
I felt the same way about ryan and calleigh before. They did seem more like brother and sister and I always thought ryan just looked up to her because she was the great csi and his mentor maybe. But I do see the flirtin now and the strange talk they do with each other that isn't brotherly or sisterly...for example..."Hey haven't you ever pushed aside the dinner plates to get some"..now come on would you say that to your sibling? I wouldn't. How about a co worker? not really, but I guess just a close friend maybe but eh...talking dirty sex is something only close really close peeps do.

That's funny you say that Nikki about me being here and in the rp becuase I mentioned that in the Togo thread. It was our defense for being shippy..

I don't kno the answer either ryan lover, sry.

Yeah, well I talked that nonesense out of you Sue. :lol: Brother and sister, tssk. I only have a little sister (12) so I would DEFINITELY not talk about pushing asides the dinner plates to her, but neither would I if I had a brother. I would only say that to someone I wanted to actually push the plates aside with... :devil: *hides fact that she's 15*

Hehe, yeah I saw that, mods weren't very happy with us, lol. BUT it was worth it. I am constantly in trouble for talking about CaRWash in both the Jonathan and Emily thread. Naughty me. :p

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
(From Driven)

driven2xo7.jpg

This is my favorite CaRWash scene. Huh? I hear you think, how can your favorite scene not be Deviant? Well, even though I LOVE the end of Deviant, I think the end of Driven means more to their relationship than Deviant. Okay, in Deviant she asked him out, but in Driven Calleigh showed she really cares for him and made him feel better by telling him it could happen to anyone. I don't know, I just love that scene, and I watch it every time I get the chance. It's just too cute in my opinion. What's your favorite CaRWash scene? I'm curious to hear if anyone has another favorite scene. Really, if you could choose only one I mean. And why?

Twiztid4Togo said:
Hey AliGtr good to see you here...have a cookie..I just made them...don't mind the darkness of them you can scrape that off..

But I do see the flirtin now and the strange talk they do with each other that isn't brotherly or sisterly...for example..."Hey haven't you ever pushed aside the dinner plates to get some"..now come on would you say that to your sibling? ...talking dirty sex is something only close really close peeps do.

It's funny you mention that, Twiz , because I just wrote a fic about that comment. It's not CaRWash, though. This amazing thing had just happened to Ryan, and he just couldn't keep it to himself, it was so incredible. I haven't posted it yet. But folks here would probably hate it anyway.

There is a babyfic on the way tomorrow, which isn't really shippy, although my favourite ship is hinted at, so that might be a little more acceptable. I'll put directions to that on the Ryan thread. Don't shout at me for shipping Ryan elsewhere *cringes in the corner* :eek:

Thanks Nikki, that did make me feel better :D I love their scene in Driven too. Im not sure what scene is my favourite though. Either Driven or Deviant. I love the way Calleigh looks at him at the verryy end of Deviant. *sighs*

I can see Jake as the flirty type too. I dont know what happened between Cal and Jake but in Going Under Jake said "I cant step out (on a limb?) for you Calleigh" "Somethings never change" *glare* So i'm guessing he couldn't commit to the relationship? I think he'll end up hurting her (then maybe he dies) and she'll be broken. Then Ryan is there for her (predictable I know :p) and she'll fall for him. :D

AliGtr, no one shouts at you for being a multishipper. ;)

ahhhh Nikki, I can't believe it, you corrupted Ali! :lol:
BTW, welcome Ali!

I wouldn't classify their realtionship as brother/sister. you were right, they said to each other things, a brother/sister would never say to her sibling. I have an older brother and I don't say something to him.
I would say, they are pretty good friends. maybe more than friends, but they are not ready to admit it (yet).

fav CaRWash scene? hm, tough question.
for me it's 'Driven' too. it's nice to watch that Calleigh cares about him and Ryan is clearly calmer after talking with her. The scene shows that they are very comfortable around each other. Ryan trusts her, because he admits to her that he froze. The scene shows the intimacy between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back