Calleigh/Jake #1 - "Some things never change!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, to answer the 'sloppy seconds' comments- im not saying anything BAD about any one of them for starters, i like ALL the characters & no, not everyone 'previous' necessarily should be called that; i was just stating that this team is very small & i just think its very akward to have them all sexually involved w/ each other. its really only the four of them who do the lab & the crime scenes (horatio ia all over) imagine yourself in a small group of people knowing who has seen who naked & then saying OK now lets SWITCH- wouldnt it seem like 'sloppy seconds' to you? i adore all the miami characters so please dont take offense to the comment, its all for fun! happy CAKE shipping!!!

Hello Cake shippers. I am sure most of you know that I love E/C but for the time being I think C/J is fine. I think Jake is cute.

To comment on your sloppy seconds thing, they way you say it(or type it is more like it :rolleyes:) it sounds gross. It makes me think of someone who is just slurping up their spaggetti and drooling over it then putting half of it in the fridge and the next day taking it out to eat it and it's all gross like that. I am sorry(I'm not going at you or anything) but that term totally grosses me out. :lol: Ewww! But I still love my Calleigh!

Anyway, I understand you Cordy(hope you don't mind me calling you that :D). Even though I love my E/C, it would be interesting to know a little more about C/J's background before anything(whatever that might be) happens with them. I don't know how long Jake will stick around because I can't imagine the show having anther new addition, but he may be around for awhile in the beginnning of next season to know what happened back then.

Wow, is it quiet in here or what? Hello!!!!!

Well Lynny and Delia, I think you abandoned me both....You know what? I just join myself! ;)

im still here, theres just not alot to go on yet w/ these two, but im very intrigued by the 2. its something about them that seems very sexy & how can you not like 'sexy'. plus its a wonderful change from her past loves: i mean seriously john looked old enough to be her father & there was no chemistry AT ALL; & peter elliot? eww- i dont even have the words for him. hopefully we'll get some more this season. surely they wont just DROP him off the face of the earth!

Hey guys *nudge nudge* have you checked out the spoilers for next season yet? Looks like the Cake ship just might continue its voyage! ;) Thought I'd spread the good news!

i read the 'spoilers' & yay! hes coming back. hopefully not for just one epi. i cant wait to see them interact. i just have that feeling tho that whatever breaks them up (which they will,they all do) is going to be where jake ends up being a dirty cop or something. i know that John kinda played that card but it seems like if it has to do w/ the job it really gets to calleigh & she cant deal w/ it. or he'll lie to her.

I hope this season we find out more about Calleigh and Jake's past and we see Calleigh's father again and maybe even meet her mom and brothers. :)

Hey! Good to see this conversation back up again. I have a little hope for them, & yeah, it'd be nice to see Duke again. Im not so sure they'll go full force into her mom & brothers tho just 'cus im only assuming she'll have enough going on w/ Jake, but it does seem like her father could be the one to interfere seeing as he is her 'weakness'. Who knows maybe they won't go down that same road again w/ the whole 'dad/boyfriend' relationship, like they did w/ her & John. Im anxious to see how they play it out.

I'd love to see her dad again, but I agree I don't think they'll go down that road again.

I do want to hear some more about CaKe's past, maybe get an insight to the two of them. The triangle's going to be fun enough :)

Calleigh and Jake are sexy fine together. And I like how his eyes sparkle when he's with her, and how he shows that he is protective of her. I prefer to see them in a romance over boring E/C.

I am a CaRWash fan, but I just cannot resist this ship. I dunno why, but I really like theses two together. I was all 'hip-hip-horrah' at the end of the season finale 'cause the kissed.

My favorite Calleigh ship ever was Calleigh and Speed. I like CarWash. They're cute together, but I also lean towards Jake and Calleigh. Cake is on screen sizzle.

I loved Talleigh too. DuCaine's always going to be my OTP, followed by CaRwash, but Cake is definately irresistable. I think I even squeed on the kiss now that I looked back on it. I iconed it again recently :D

I haven't watched Miami since the episode where Calleigh gets shot way in the beginning of season 5. But I'm pretty much in love with these two on Miami. After hearing about the kiss I'm very intrigued to pick up Miami next season.

I need to see that kiss though. Youtube now.

CathStokes said:
I loved Talleigh too. DuCaine's always going to be my OTP, followed by CaRwash, but Cake is definately irresistable. I think I even squeed on the kiss now that I looked back on it. I iconed it again recently :D

Yeah I have affection for Calleigh and Horatio. They have this sweet chemistry and he lightens up around her. The only one I'm not really into is E/C.

Now back to Cake, is Jake appearing on more episodes next season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back