Calleigh/Jake #1 - "Some things never change!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Leela, Nov 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Re: Calleigh/Jake #1 - "Some things never change!"

I noticed that there is one more man that can make her smile really brightly besides Jake. Who is that man you ask? Well, her Daddy of course. :) :lol: I was looking at screencaps from the ep where he thought he hit someone with his car, and at the end, she's so relieved that he didn't kill the person, that she has this really big, bright smile. :)

2. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

You know, I never thought about it, but, yeah, that's true.
    Well I actually thought that the ending of the episode you mentioned ("Under the Influece") was pretty sad and good at the same time.
    I mean in that moment she looked like she had so many feeling about the situation. At the same time she was relieved by the fact her father was, actually, innocent (almost the victim); she also felt frustrated 'cause she understood she couldn't help him except by not letting him drive. I also think she felt guilty towards Horatio for what she did at the beginning of the epiosde when she told Duke to go on drinking. With it she broke the protocol.
    I think that both protocol and smiles are the peculiar characteristics of her relationships with both Duke and Jake.
    That's another reason why I think Jake is that important for her.
    Yeah maybe the rule wasn't that important but she broke it...and we all know that if Calleigh does something, there's always a reason, an important one.
    The reason for both cases is LOVE :D

3. Lambchop

Lambchop Rookie

I love Calleigh and her dad, Duke. I hope they bring him back some more this season. You are right though. Calleigh's dad is another one that can make Calleigh smile.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Oh I love Duke so much!!!! He's my fav. TV' dad:guffaw::guffaw:.
    Calleigh is such a lucky girl to have a father like Duke (well except for the very little problem with alcohol:lol:).
    I'd pay CBS to see him again :D

I love those pics Lambchop. The smile in the second one is amazing :D It really looks like a Cal's smile for Jake :D

5. Lambchop

Lambchop Rookie

I love 'Under The Influence'. One of Calleigh's best episodes. Only problem, no Jake. That would have made it perfect.

The first time it aired, I missed the first 15 minutes due to a power outage in my area. I was so mad.:scream:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I have a ton of screencaps, so if you guys have some of Jake and Calleigh you want, just let me know.:thumbsup:

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Ahahah that episode...it was sad but at the same time it crackde me up when Ryan and Calleigh had to face the little crocodile:guffaw::guffaw:"Ryan!!Ryan!" Sorry but this scene really cracked me up:guffaw:
    Yeah I thinkg Jake would have been perfect in it, seriously;)

Let me think about the pic
    *starts digging in her pc*
    ok here we go :D

Jake
    Calleigh
    Pure love

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2008
  7. Lambchop

Lambchop Rookie

I know you can do better then that.

[​IMG]

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

:guffaw::guffaw:

You know at first I thought their kiss was going to be my fav. moment but after I saw the holding hands scene well I think that kiss was just their first step.
    I mean yeah Calleigh had feelings for him and he surely had feelings for her.
    But what happened in "Sunblock" was the evidence of their love...I think it's a better moment in these terms;)

9. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Waves Hi to everyone! Just wanted to remind everyone of the rules here.

~ As a courtesy to others, please try to keep your images 400x400 pixels or smaller, so that they do not stretch the screen and are easier on dial-up users. If the image you want is larger, please post a link to it instead

~ Posts within Shipper Central must now contain a MINIMUM of 3 lines of Good posting.

10. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Hi Kat I didn't notice you're now our mod. It's good to see you here;) :D

Ups:alienblush: I completely forgot it, my bad.

Well I was saying in "Born To Kill" it was Jake who first kissed and obviously she coudn't refuse it.
    But "Sunblock" was a completely different thing. It a spontaneous action by both. They both offered their hands to eachother with a big smile on both faces.
    That's why I loved that moment..plus the music was aww fantastic

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I know about power outages. Ours went out today for at least an hour and it's hot today. Glad it came back on so soon though. :lol:

I love the alligator scene with Ryan and Calleigh. :lol: How Ryan threw it that food and Calleigh pulled out her gun. :lol: Those two are funny together. They need to give them more comical scenes together.

What was the music in Sunblock?

I loved the hand holding scene too. But, my fave Cakey part of Born To kill wasn't the kiss (that was second fave). My fave part was where she touched his booboo. :lol: Sorry, couldn't resist saying that word. :lol: That scene was just ... the way she touched him was so tender and caring. Loved it!

12. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

The music was "Gravity" byt "Your Are I am", trust me it's perfect:thumbsup:

Ahahahah the booboo. Yep, I loved that moment way too much.
    I wish I were her:devil:.
    Seriously it was such a cute moment especially how she touched him. Yeah she looke like his personal nurse:p

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

**hugs KAT**

I didn't know you were wearing the Mod hat over here..congrats!!!:p

FLORRY, you get me everytime with that damn 'Sunblock' scene!! You know it's my fave;) I definitly pick that scene over the kissing one...it was so full of fluff, how could you not love it...her tiny little hand in his..so cute:eek:

Her checking out his "boo-boo" the way she did was sweet too. It was very personal, something you don't see just anyone doing. It was a total girlfriend/boyfriend moment!!:D We need more of those, most definitly!!

14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I know I know:lol: but seriously can you get over that moment??? I mean it's impossible.
    If you don't love this couple, I think it's impossible not to love this moment especially for the hands part.
    Well her hand was half of his hand:guffaw: but OMG I love it so much. It kinda looked as if his BIG hand could protect her every moment.

Yeah definitly we need more of those. It was so cute how she touched his face to see his "boo-boo".
    I think I'm gonna love this term:lol:, far better than "abduction":alienblush::rommie:

15. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Oh Oh...what's happening in here? I left for a while and this thread is going to die???

I won't let this happen.

Here are two pics with those two and their smiles at the end of "Going Under"
    Calleigh
    Jake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.