Calleigh/Jake #1 - "Some things never change!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh/Jake #1 - "Some things never change!"

Yeah, it has been quiet. I'm really hoping to get some good Calleigh/Jake scenes in the new season. I want some kissage and huggage... and a little bedroom play wouldn't be bad. Like maybe them waking up in bed in each other's arms and him kissing her forehead saying "good morning, beautiful". :)

Love the remembering aruba art. :)

Yeah, it has been quiet. I'm really hoping to get some good Calleigh/Jake scenes in the new season. I want some kissage and huggage... and a little bedroom play wouldn't be bad. Like maybe them waking up in bed in each other's arms and him kissing her forehead saying "good morning, beautiful". :)

Love the remembering aruba art. :)
Oh I would pay CBS to see this last scene you mentioned:lol:.
Seriously I'd love some tender moments;)

Ahhhh Lambchop I love your wallpaper:thumbsup:. I think that was their best moment:devil:

Lambchop, I love the CAKE fanart.

GregNickRyan, I look forward to Jake connecting more with Horatio and Ryan, besides Calleigh. It gives Jake more roots to his character.
I hope Jake and Valera become main characters. As you said, CSI has done good in connecting their bountiful cast.

As I said on another thread I love Jake interacting with almost everyone and I would enjoy him interacting with Ryan. I think they could be very good friends;)
espcially after the first episode of s7 and what they're gonna do to help H.
I'd love to see Jake working as a normal detective in the department interacting with everyone and having some tender moments with Calleigh;)

Yes more interaction with Jake and Horatio, Ryan, Eric, Frank, Valera,
and Cake working as a team, showing that hot chemistry of theirs.:)
I still hope Jake becomes part of the cast.

I don't care who Jake talks too. Just as long as there are WAY MORE talking between Jake and Calleigh. :rommie:

More for you Florry86

Exactly, Jake has to have way mooore interactions with Calleigh:devil:

Great icons Lambchop:thumbsup: The first one is amazing.
I loved that episode.

The first one is amazing.
I loved that episode.

Only Jake can get that smile on Calleigh's face. :rommie: And I want to see more of those smiles.
That's exactly the reason why I love this couple.
Jake is the only on who's able to make Calleigh smile. I've never seen her smiling with other pepople...they're usually grins but not smiles.
I've never seen another man able to do this....well probably Tim (sorry but I was a Talleigh:lol:)

Great icons LAMBCHOP!! You get us by till September!!!:p

They deserve more interaction. There was obviously some History there, long before we even met Jake so they need to at least give them a chance for US to see what happened in the past & see how they evolve TOGETHER...just the 2 of them!;)

So, seriously, can anyone recall the last time we saw that Calleigh smile?
I believe it was in 'Sunblock'. The woman has been a complete mess ever since, she needs Jake!

Great icons LAMBCHOP!! You get us by till September!!!:p

I believe it was in 'Sunblock'. The woman has been a complete mess ever since, she needs Jake!

I try!! :guffaw: I just get these ideas in my head.

The only time Calleigh has smiled like that in the last two years is when she is talking to or talking about Jake. So bring on the Jake and Calleigh moments. I want more smiles.

The first one is amazing.
I loved that episode.

Only Jake can get that smile on Calleigh's face. :rommie: And I want to see more of those smiles.
That's exactly the reason why I love this couple.
Jake is the only on who's able to make Calleigh smile. I've never seen her smiling with other pepople...they're usually grins but not smiles.
I've never seen another man able to do this....well probably Tim (sorry but I was a Talleigh:lol:)

I was a S/C fan before CAKE too. They brought a light to Calleigh, where she shines with them.

I love the CAKE art.:D Yeah Jake, Go to Calleigh, where you belong.

Yeah, I think "Sunblock" was the last real CaKe moment. Yeah I can't consider "Stand Your Ground" a CaKe episode except for what Jake did to help Calleigh.

I loved "Kill Switch" when Calleigh was talking with Jake on the phone. I loved that smile.
Also in "Dangerous Son" when he told her pretty officer she smiled, with a genuine smile, and almost laughed.
And obviously the smile she gave him in "Sunblock" during the hands moments...well I think it was the most genuine smile she ever gave in her on CSI:Miami and I loved it.
After that episodes too many thing happened and too many thing are going to happen and she's alone, since TPTB seem to have forgotten their relationship:)
Without him she's lost and now she's looking like the s4 Calleigh and honestly I didn't like her. She was (and she, now, look) cold, distant and sad. I don't like it...I want the cheerful Calleigh, the one I learned to love:lol:

I love Calleigh in Season 1 and 2. She still laughs and smiles. You don't get that back until Season 5! :rommie:

The moment Jake arrived....

I love Calleigh in Season 1 and 2. She still laughs and smiles. You don't get that back until Season 5! :rommie:

The moment Jake arrived....
Exactly.
S3 she was always angry especially with Ryan whenever he screwd up. I also think she blamed herself for both Speed's and Hagen's death.
I mean her last words for Tim were "I'm gonna kill him"...I don't think it's that good to know this was what you said right an hour before your best friend's death:(.
Hagen's death affected her for almost one season:(.
S4...well I'm not going to consider that season since I almost didn't see her:rolleyes:.
s5 thing began to change only because of Jake...our good boy:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back