Calleigh/Jake #1 - "Some things never change!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh/Jake #1 - "Some things never change!"

Nah Florry, it could not die. Such elemental hotness as Cake can not die.
I love their tender moments with the hand holding and their smiles beaming with love for each other, Calleigh touching his face, then the kiss. Calleigh and Jake were made for each other.

Calleigh and Jake were made for each other.
Calleigh and Jake were and are made for each other.
I'm sure they're still together but I'd really love to see new developments about their relationships;)
Aww those sweet moments...I'm already missing them. I want them back.
I miss Jake and I miss a happy Calleigh 'cause you know that Calleigh can't smile (I mean the real smile like the one she gave in "Sun Block)) without Jake;)
It's time for her to bring back the smile. She needs someone to help her after such an unlucky year and we know that Jake is the best help for her.

Such elemental hotness as Cake can not die.

I like how you worded that. :) Cake, can't die, Flo. We just gotta keep some cake around and show them we're not dead until .. well, Cal marries some other dude that isn't Jake, how's that?

xxx

I didn't see Calleigh complaining when he kissed her in your avi, Flo. In fact, didn't she have a little smirk when she got in the elevator? Yeah she wasn't feeling guilty at all.

Such elemental hotness as Cake can not die.

I like how you worded that. :) Cake, can't die, Flo. We just gotta keep some cake around and show them we're not dead until .. well, Cal marries some other dude that isn't Jake, how's that?

Another dude that isn't Jake. Who Jake's twin brother? lol
Nobody else will do for Calleigh and Jake, but each other.
My visions are of a Cake wedding, a stunning bride and her hot motorcyling groom, and expecting 2 children. :)

My visions are of a Cake wedding, a stunning bride and her hot motorcyling groom, and expecting 2 children. :)
I love your idea about CaKe wedding:lol:. I also can imagine Calleigh and Jake riding his motorcycle after the celebration.
I really can't imagine Calleigh with another person.

I didn't see Calleigh complaining when he kissed her in your avi, Flo
Oh yeah she didn't complain at all. I mean she kissed him back:devil:

My visions are of a Cake wedding, a stunning bride and her hot motorcyling groom, and expecting 2 children.

Oooh they could have like this thing were they think Cal is marrying someone else and then like you see Calleigh smiling and then you just see like a hand, and you know who it is, and then you hear Calleigh saying, "We made it" and then he undoes her veil, and bam! its Jake!

xxx

I also can imagine Calleigh and Jake riding his motorcycle after the celebration.

Weirdly I can too.

xxx

Oh yeah she didn't complain at all. I mean she kissed him back:devil:

Totally, like beat that bitches! lmao.

Oooh they could have like this thing were they think Cal is marrying someone else and then like you see Calleigh smiling and then you just see like a hand, and you know who it is, and then you hear Calleigh saying, "We made it" and then he undoes her veil, and bam! its Jake!

Ahhaa...awesome scenario Cath!!! Gawwwddd...I's so love to see that. *melts at the thought*
Oh & taking off on the bike I could totally see...especially someone like Calleigh. It just seems to fit her style. Riding off into the sunset with her "bad boy".

Speaking of that, I must rant a little :D
she said in an interview recently that Calleigh has Jake on the side who's a bad boy & she's drawn to that. so now I have this to say....

Im sick to death of this "bad boy" image that they seem to be trying to throw out there. One question. Are we supposed to believe that Calleigh Duquesne is an idiot & doesn't know what's good for her? I think not.

Her character has been built up as someone who's been a criminalist for 10+ years; she's SEEN real "bad boys" & she's BEEN with real "bad boys" (aka Hagen) so I so don't buy this "Jake is a bad boy" image crap, because if he were then she would not give him the time of day - no way.
Besides "perfection" is annoying & so terribly unrealistic.

The real stuff lies within CAKE, the love, thier history, passion, heat, intensity,angst...that's the way couples are supposed to be. Plus, can I just say that basing your choice (which in my eyes she already made in 'Born to Kill') on someone who is strictly a "safe option" for you is not basing your choice on true feelings....newsflash....you're supposed to feel the "it" first.

I think the term "bad boy" has a whole 'nother meaning nowadays. I think guys who are a bit of a rebellious type (which let's face it, Jake kind of is :lol: and it's not a bad thing) and everything are considered "bad boys". But, they're just adding to the stereotype because of the motorcycle thing. The whole "bad boys drive motorcycles" thing has been around since before Fonzie and James Dean! :lol: It's a stereotype and it needs to stop. I think Jake is a rebellious type in some ways, but he's also got a sensitive, caring and loving side as well. And that along with his charm, wit/humor and other things is what Calleigh is drawn to. Plus, he's the only one who can make her smile that bright, deliriously happy smile. :)

Well honestly that's how I see Jake too, as simply a little rebellious, but all kinds of adorable deep down. I'm talking about how it's being "promoted" as Jake being "the bad guy" who may be wrong for her...& THAT is what I don't buy (Im talking to you PTB - you aren't selling me on this little game of yours;)), because as I said before she is not an idiot - she knows good & bad & what is in between- & Jake is one of those "in betweener" type of guys.
He isn't perfect, he comes off in a bad light every once in a while, but the man has something that's obviously keeping her interest, & I don't think that it's his bad boy image - nope - I think it's just Jake & who he is inside that gets Cal's heart a flutterin'!!

Plus, he's the only one who can make her smile that bright, deliriously happy smile. :)
YEP!

My visions are of a Cake wedding, a stunning bride and her hot motorcyling groom, and expecting 2 children.

xxx

I also can imagine Calleigh and Jake riding his motorcycle after the celebration.
Weirdly I can too.
Ohhhhhhh this is such a lovely idea for the wedding Cath:thumbsup:. Though, I'm pretty sure they'll never show Calleigh's wedding, even if she gets married. I think they'll drop it just becuase all the drama was before, when she had to choose between Jake and other men.
Anyway I don't think that Calleigh will ever get married. I can bet that she'll die before her wedding (with anyone):lol: or something else could happen, but I think that TPTB's intention is to leave her alone. Calleigh, in my opinion will always be single.
If TPTB will make her leave Jake, well I think it would be better for her to be single for the rest of her life, uless a ghost *cough*Tim*cough* reappers.

Oh & taking off on the bike I could totally see...especially someone like Calleigh. It just seems to fit her style. Riding off into the sunset with her "bad boy".
We all know Calleigh loves bad boys and not people named Mr. Perfect:lol:.
Plus I can totally picture Calleigh riding a motorbike with his love, Jake.

Speaking of that, I must rant a little :D
she said in an interview recently that Calleigh has Jake on the side who's a bad boy & she's drawn to that. so now I have this to say....

Im sick to death of this "bad boy" image that they seem to be trying to throw out there. One question. Are we supposed to believe that Calleigh Duquesne is an idiot & doesn't know what's good for her? I think not.

Her character has been built up as someone who's been a criminalist for 10+ years; she's SEEN real "bad boys" & she's BEEN with real "bad boys" (aka Hagen) so I so don't buy this "Jake is a bad boy" image crap, because if he were then she would not give him the time of day - no way.
Besides "perfection" is annoying & so terribly unrealistic.

The real stuff lies within CAKE, the love, thier history, passion, heat, intensity,angst...that's the way couples are supposed to be. Plus, can I just say that basing your choice (which in my eyes she already made in 'Born to Kill') on someone who is strictly a "safe option" for you is not basing your choice on true feelings....newsflash....you're supposed to feel the "it" first.
Oh no mjszud ranting :rolleyes::lol::p.
I do not think that bad boy is meant as "evil".
I think that the comparison Emily Procter did between the two guys of the show was just a sor "Mr. Perfect vs. Bad Boy"
Obviously Mr. Perfect is Eric who, honestly, is always there as her best friend supporting her whenever she needs some help. I, for once, can't find any fault in this guy.
Jake, on the other side, some times can be cocky, rough and anything else, but, at the same time, we know he's good guy with deep feeling. The only problem is that very few times he shows them. Anyway Calleigh is drawn to that (Jake being a "bad boy") so she has some feelings for him and can't resist him.
IMO that's what she meant in the interview
Now as you said Calleigh isn't an idiot and she knows who are the real bad people.
I don't think that Hagen was a bad guy, he was wrong for her but I never thought he was a "bad boy". He never looked cocky, and rough till when he offended Calleigh's father. Till that moment he was lovely guy who worked "clean" in UC while his co-worker Ryamond was "dirty".
Then he offended Calleigh's father and things got worse when he became crazy (because of Raymond's secrets) and Calleigh didn't understand it.
Honestly, I think it was Calleigh who made a mistake without understanding how Hagen's situation was serious.
Anyway Hagen, IMO, wasn't a bad guy. But again he wasn't perfect.

Other bad boys Calleigh's met where the bad people like Hank Kerner or Clavo Cruz, they're evil.

So I'm pretty sure Calleigh knows the difference between bad people, good people and "bad boy".
I think the term "bad boy" has a whole 'nother meaning nowadays. I think guys who are a bit of a rebellious type (which let's face it, Jake kind of is :lol: and it's not a bad thing) and everything are considered "bad boys". But, they're just adding to the stereotype because of the motorcycle thing. The whole "bad boys drive motorcycles" thing has been around since before Fonzie and James Dean! :lol: It's a stereotype and it needs to stop. I think Jake is a rebellious type in some ways, but he's also got a sensitive, caring and loving side as well. And that along with his charm, wit/humor and other things is what Calleigh is drawn to.
Exactly!!!:thumbsup: I think that this is the real definition of a "bad boy" and I'm pretty sure that it was what EP meant in her interview.
Jake rides a motorcylce = bad boy.
Eric doesn't ride it= nice guy.
Jake can be cocky = bad boy.
Eric can't be cocky = nice boy.
Jake isn't able to show his feelings immediatly but we know he feels something = bad boy.
Eric shows his feelings immediatly = nice guy.
I mean that's the difference between a "bad boy" and a "nice guy".

Now it all depends on Calleigh and her tastes but as EP told in this interview she can't resist Jake and I think there's only one reason: she's a woman and women do love "bad boys".:devil:

Plus, he's the only one who can make her smile that bright, deliriously happy smile. :)
That's the reason n.1 I love Jake :D.

Ahhaa...awesome scenario Cath!!! Gawwwddd...I's so love to see that. *melts at the thought*

hehe. I figured you'd liked that :)

---

Calleigh really cares for Jake, you can tell. I hope they show him some this season. Jake is my character that I love but I hate him. lol.

--------------------

Jake isn't able to show his feelings immediatly but we know he feels something = bad boy.

LMAO poor Jake. he's the bad boy -- While Eric is... How do I put this nicely without hurting Eden?

------------------------

If TPTB will make her leave Jake, well I think it would be better for her to be single for the rest of her life, uless a ghost *cough*Tim*cough* reappers.

LMAO Speedle was ADORABLE with her. I miss Speed :(

------------------

Sorry I haven't been around much my loves, My dad got hurt at work.

hehe. I figured you'd liked that :)
Cath it's impossible not to love a scenario like this :adore:

---

Calleigh really cares for Jake, you can tell. I hope they show him some this season. Jake is my character that I love but I hate him. lol.
I'll never be able to hate this guy 'cause whenever he's w/ Calleigh he's such an adorable guy, but I know what you mean:p.
It would be nice if TPTB showed him in more than one episode.

--------------------

LMAO poor Jake. he's the bad boy -- While Eric is... How do I put this nicely without hurting Eden?
:lol:poor Jake but "bad boy" is not necessarely negative. Some times people who are too nice are....a little bit boring. Jake will never be boring:lol:

------------------------

[

LMAO Speedle was ADORABLE with her. I miss Speed :(
Oh gosh I miss him so much & I'll always think that Jake reminds me a lot of Speed:lol:

------------------

Sorry I haven't been around much my loves, My dad got hurt at work.
Ups I'm sorry for you dad :(. Hope everything's ok w/ him now;)

Cath it's impossible not to love a scenario like this

Jake is bad boy love.

I'll never be able to hate this guy 'cause whenever he's w/ Calleigh he's such an adorable guy, but I know what you mean:p.

Thats because your a softy :) LOL -- But yeah, he's adorable with Cal, like he's a different guy. Its nice to see :D

Oh gosh I miss him so much & I'll always think that Jake reminds me a lot of Speed:lol:

Think Speedle and Jake would get along?

Ups I'm sorry for you dad :(. Hope everything's ok w/ him now;)

Thanks babes, he's half & half about now.

xx

I could've sworn I saw Jake in the promo kissing Calleigh, did yall see?

Thats because your a softy :) LOL -- But yeah, he's adorable with Cal, like he's a different guy. Its nice to see :D
Well I saw him once without Calleigh & he didn't look that bad:lol: but whenever he's w/ her, he's adorable, you can see he cares about her.

Think Speedle and Jake would get along?
I don't know, maybe they'll go on punching each other 'cause they have the same character:lol:, trust me I wouldn't mind it:drool:.
When I first saw Jake I though about Speedle & his manners. He reminds me a lot of Speed;)

Ahahahah I saw it & trust me it's all true. Jake is gonna kiss Calleigh in the mouth. We also have confirmation from EP.
In an interview for E! TV she told that she & JW were shooting a scene in the beginning, he was supposed to kiss her on the cheek but he kissed her in the mouth:devil::lol:. She also said that, when it happened, she was "uhh" & when he asked her how it was, she just said "GREAT!":lol:
Gosh she was kissed in the mouth two times by JW:devil:.
Now, unless they cut that kiss, he's gonna kiss her (mouth or cheek I don't mind :lol:). Don't know if it's as a "goodbye", but I don't mind 'cause it's the second time & no other couple on CSI:Miami has ever reached this level.

ps: CathStokesI hope your dad will get better soon;)

Seen the promo & the only thing exciting WAS that KISS!!!!
I don't think it's a goodbye kiss at all. I believe it may be when he first sees her again. I mean, seriously, who kisses someone like that if they're saying so long for good?!?! No one does, especially when it's a break up.

The question is will they break up, have they already???
Stupid idiotic games I swear!!!
Even if they HAVE broken up or they're "on a break" I wouldn't think this is Jake's last moment with Calleigh.
What's his face said in the TVGuide that "they will explore what the triangle is".....WHAT IT IS....how do you not know what a f***ing triangle is??? :wtf:

I'll tell you what it is...it's called Calleigh wants to be with Jake....she loves him. If she is STILL drawn to him & can't keep him off her mind then there's something deeper there!!!
"triangles" DO NOT take the "middle person - aka Calleigh" over a freaking year to figure out :rolleyes:. If she didn't love Jake then he wouldn't still be in this picture!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back