"Built To Kill Part 2" Discussion **SPOILERS**

I loved this episode. So much better than the first half. And yes Sam is dead (or so it seems).

This was a great episode for Greg fans. But that's not the only reason to love this one. It was non-stop excitment. Intresting to the end.

I have no idea what the green eye means. Guess we'll gradually be getting the clues throughout the season.

kaylyne said:
CinnamonFaerie said:
I feel really bad for Cath. Her day/night just keeps getting worse. Something that I thought was odd from one of the promos has bothered me ever since I saw it last week. When Lindsey is supposedly taken away by the EMTs (I never saw any ambulance near there unless it was shown during the black screen with writing) she's being carried away in a manner that no EMT or other medical professional would ever do. An EMT would have a stretcher or gurney as close to the vehicle as possible without it being in way. And they would give her body much better support while getting her out of the vehicle to make sure that further damage isn't done. Becasue if you don't have proper neck or back support, it is very possible and easy to snap the neck by carrying someone the way she was.

??
they weren't EMTs, they were kidnappers.

From the promo itself, most people would never know that.

CinnamonFaerie said:
I wonder why they would include it as part of a promo for a new episode then if it's really an outtake from a past season when everything else shown is new? That type of thing normally is not done in advertising. Plus, the Dancing CSIs promo, Greg's hair doesn't look anything like the GD episode which was a very distinct style and this style is what he is wearing in the new season, nor are his clothes the same. Also Grissom has his beard shaved in the dancing scene, which he did not do in season 5. :confused:
Oh I was talking about the particular dancing scene, not the entire ad. Most of the ad is from season 7, but the one scene where the CSIs are dancing (Greg, Sara, Catherine) around a table in the lab is from the clip I mentioned earlier. My signature banner of Catherine is made from that clip and Grissom sure does have beard in it.

Toots said:
Paul Melander ring a bell? a case that lasted 3 episodes over 2 seasons.

Yes, but Milander's dead. We're in a whole new territory now.

I'm referring to the fact that this will be a Paul Melander like story, with it spanning over many episodes and possibly seasons.

I really loved tonight's episode! It definitely reminded me of the earlier seasons when the episodes caught my attention and kept it the whole episode.

I was so relieved when we found out that Catherine wasn't raped. I suspected from the first part of the Built to Kill episodes that all this had to do with Sam Braun. The man has caused nothing but trouble since he started appearing in the show, and I'm kind of relieved that we won't have to deal with him causing problems in Catherine's life anymore. I hate that he had to die, but I always figured that he would end up being killed after screwing someone over. I can't wait to see how Catherine is going to deal with Sam being killed, though.

I absolutely loved the Greg scenes! It was so funny how he found the safe by total accident. I'm looking forward to more Greg in future episodes.

I'm really dying to know who killed Izzy and left that miniature model. It seems like this whole miniature model theme is going to continue on for a couple episodes, so I'm looking forward to that. I really want to know what that green eye on the back of that picture is about.

Overall, I absolutely loved tonight's episode, and I can't wait for next week's episode.

Gloomy said:
Toots said:
Paul Melander ring a bell? a case that lasted 3 episodes over 2 seasons.

Yes, but Milander's dead. We're in a whole new territory now.

I'm sorry, but I still do not get it. :confused:

Is going to be like like the Paul Milander or aka Blue paint killer is going to expand throughout the whole season. Is a killer that got away. And from what i see now is really going to get under Grissom's skin like Paul Milander.

One word.. WOW. This season is definatly my favorite so far! I was cautiously optimistic about all the Cath drama, but it was so well delivered and I cant wait to see how it all plays out. Marg is a truly talented actress. And I must say that I was VERY happy with all of the screen time Greg got tonight. :D

Cant wait for next week, it looks awesome!

I just finished surfing the net and couldn't find any definite clues as to Sam Braun being officially done with CSI or if he'll survive that what looked to be fatal gun shots. Next off I am CLUELESS as to what that eye on the back of the photo revealed. My gut thought it was the Nanny cuz she was the only one that carried the baby and obviously was sleeping with Izzy so it's the whole jealous rage thing going on. The whole trick here being that yeah she got caught profiting from the pictures blah blah blah... and now all she needs to do is somehow frame the other people in the family so that she can have Izzy's money and the baby and live happily ever after... but the damn image on the back of that picture throws me no clue.

Wojo said:
I loved this episode. So much better than the first half. And yes Sam is dead (or so it seems).

This was a great episode for Greg fans. But that's not the only reason to love this one. It was non-stop excitment. Intresting to the end.

Definitely!! This part was SO much better than the first! Greg/Eric was amazing, Marg was amazing... Oh and I'm so happy to hear that I'm not the only one who was confused about the green eye on the mini photo. :confused:

P.S. The next episode looks SO cool... I love how the corpses were talking to each other hehe...

Back