"Built To Kill Part 2" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Gloomy said:
oh man, Doc Robbins got a gooood voice!
Of course he's got a good voice. He used to be in my profession - radio DJ.

I love that Cath went to Sara for help. I think Sara's the one that needs help right now --what's with the glasses? Can you say retro 80s?

lol raven that's what I'm sayin' YUMMMMMY GREEEGGG!!!

Ohhhhh no....Catherine's not having very good luck...

Really good episode so far. There's plenty of Greg scenes and I love the part where he's sitting on the toilet and looking for evidence in that rock star's home.

Greg definitely looks leaner and more muscled this season.

Catherine's story is really good. Through the wonders of television, her daughter has aged a great deal, and looks nothing like the once-blonde little girl from a few seasons ago. Gotta hand it to Marg, her screams of terror sound real.

I hate it when they use cardboard babies. Even if you can't find a real baby, can you at least get a heavy doll? I expected more from CSI.

Why do the other CSIs act all surprised when something bad happens to Catherine? I'd assume they have a pool going on by now. I wonder who won this week.

midnight_tiptoes said:
I hate it when they use cardboard babies. Even if you can't find a real baby, can you at least get a heavy doll? I expected more from CSI.

Yeah, have the producers not heard of those Water Babies dolls..?

EricaSJ said:
^ The dancing scene from the "CSI Rocks" ad is actually from a behind-the-scenes clip (see my signature banner) they made while filming Grave Danger last year, not from season 7. Just FYI. :)

I wonder why they would include it as part of a promo for a new episode then if it's really an outtake from a past season when everything else shown is new? That type of thing normally is not done in advertising. Plus, the Dancing CSIs promo, Greg's hair doesn't look anything like the GD episode which was a very distinct style and this style is what he is wearing in the new season, nor are his clothes the same. Also Grissom has his beard shaved in the dancing scene, which he did not do in season 5. :confused:

I feel really bad for Cath. Her day/night just keeps getting worse. Something that I thought was odd from one of the promos has bothered me ever since I saw it last week. When Lindsey is supposedly taken away by the EMTs (I never saw any ambulance near there unless it was shown during the black screen with writing) she's being carried away in a manner that no EMT or other medical professional would ever do. An EMT would have a stretcher or gurney as close to the vehicle as possible without it being in way. And they would give her body much better support while getting her out of the vehicle to make sure that further damage isn't done. Becasue if you don't have proper neck or back support, it is very possible and easy to snap the neck by carrying someone the way she was.

Only 2 more hours here on the West Coast...

Toots said:
Really good episode so far. There's plenty of Greg scenes and I love the part where he's sitting on the toilet and looking for evidence in that rock star's home.

Greg definitely looks leaner and more muscled this season.

Yeah that scene in the bathroom was hilarious! And the look on his face when he found the chicken head! :lol: I'm lovin' all the Greggness in this ep... :D

CinnamonFaerie said:
I feel really bad for Cath. Her day/night just keeps getting worse. Something that I thought was odd from one of the promos has bothered me ever since I saw it last week. When Lindsey is supposedly taken away by the EMTs (I never saw any ambulance near there unless it was shown during the black screen with writing) she's being carried away in a manner that no EMT or other medical professional would ever do. An EMT would have a stretcher or gurney as close to the vehicle as possible without it being in way. And they would give her body much better support while getting her out of the vehicle to make sure that further damage isn't done. Becasue if you don't have proper neck or back support, it is very possible and easy to snap the neck by carrying someone the way she was.

??
they weren't EMTs, they were kidnappers.

And Sam had better not be dead or my faith in the entire show is officially over. I need to go watch The Gypsy Moths again tonight for some more great Scott Wilson before I get depressed.

Back